Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (38241 Views)

Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015 / Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Numerouuuno: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
missmeiya,cfcfan
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=18pt]Midnight 14th Dec last chance to enter
Applications have poured in I hear but not judged yet
You may just be the one o[/size]
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Neyoor:
Is it closing tonight or 2mao's night.

The platform for submission is not good enough.
My entry look scattered after clicking the submission link, eventhough, I spaced it well before copying it.

Missmeiya,CFCfan,aisha2 and berem take note
Don't worry nna ,you won't be judged on what you have no control over
Hopefully you have a copy just in case
All the best
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by exe0(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Although say man no sabi ryt essay, make i jux try my luck
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
exe0:
Although say man no sabi ryt essay, make i jux try my luck

That is the spirit!
You may just clinch first price and buy two goats for your mom as Christmas presents
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Numerouuuno:
THE ESSAY NOW HAS A THEME,
I DIDN'T SEE ANY THEME BEFORE,WAS THIS RECENTLY ADDED?
what i saw before is "write on your discipline / area of interest"

It always did
That shouldn't affect the judging if you went according to the rules
all the best
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by godG: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:
[size=18pt]Midnight 14th Dec last chance to enter
Applications have poured in I hear but not judged yet
You may just be the one o[/size]

For an hour now, I haven't been able to send in my entry. Shay one juju dey wey dem dey take send am ni? Abi na d site dey mess up. Biko, make someone, please talk to me.

Cc
Babymama1
MissMeiya
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=18pt]Graduates of any post secondary institution are eligible
[/size]

E.g

OND
HND
Nursing school
College of education
Universities
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by IDEApro(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
I go win this money
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
IDEApro:
I go win this money

Amen!
Or shall I say Iseeee!!!
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

[size=18pt]Graduates of any post secondary institution are eligible
[/size]
E.g
OND
HND
Nursing school
College of education
Universities

Potential Undergraduate like me nkor?
N.O.M.B
Neyoor:

Potential Undergraduate like me nkor?

Read the OP
Undergraduates and recent graduates
You are eligible

Wait o wait o

Potential as in still taking JAMB?
Not yet nna a
Maybe next year
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by IDEApro(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

Amen!
Or shall I say Iseeee!!!

Begin write the cheque ozigbogrin no put figure yet the money fit increasecheesy
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
IDEApro:

Begin write the cheque ozigbogrin no put figure yet the money fit increasecheesy

Some people's prayer don reach heaven and Mecca way back
You need to do tarry night to catch up
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Jasi7(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
MissMeiya:
[size=21pt]BabyOsisi Christmas Essay Contest[/size]
Yesterday, in the spirit of holiday giving, Miss BabyOsisi offered to reward an enterprising Nairaland youth with $100 for participating in an essay contest. Since then, her generous offer has snowballed into over ₦95,000 in cash and prizes from a combination of donations from other Nairaland members. The generosity of our fellow Nairalanders is both impressive and humbling. Thank you, to each and every one of you. The sponsors are listed below.

The purpose of the contest is to recognize and encourage young Nigerians to consider and discuss solutions to social, political, and economic problems facing Nigeria today. We invite essays that explore and challenge the status quo in Nigeria and proffer creative and feasible plans of action.

[size=13pt]Theme:
Consulting Nigeria's Heirs
"If we all wait for everyone to change before we do, change will never come."
[/size]

If you have any questions please contact MissMeiya, berem, CFCfan, or aisha2.

Good luck!!!

Meiya I am an undergraduate...but I lost my ID card before my school went on break during the last exams and while I was doing my clearance I submitted my library ID card to the library....since Ive lost it does that mean I can't participate?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
godG:

For an hour now, I haven't been able to send in my entry. Shay one juju dey wey dem dey take send am ni? Abi na d site dey mess up. Biko, make someone, please talk to me.

Cc
Babymama1
MissMeiya

Email it to me
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Jasi7:

Meiya I am an undergraduate...but I lost my ID card before my school went on break during the last exams and while I was doing my clearance I submitted my library ID card to the library....since Ive lost it does that mean I can't participate?

Can you find your acceptance letter, or maybe a registration form? Some school document with your name

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Thank you to whoever fp'd. ♡

3 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Jasi7(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

Can you find your acceptance letter, or maybe a registration form? Some school document with your name

University of abuja never gave me any acceptance letter....I left my registration form in gwagwalada....oh mehn this is a bad time!...I jst went home yestaday to rest! ..most of my stuff are in gwags!...infact all
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Erection(m): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Dear God, Please provide jobs for Nigerian youths. #Amen.*
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Jasi7(m): 12:14am On Dec 14, 2014
MissMeiya if it's not possible to take part because of my unavailable documents you can tell me so I would know where I stand alright?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Criterion such as NYSC call up later and school ID cards etc should be removed because I've met folks that didn't see the four walls of the University but with self discipline and perseverance they educated themselves at home and you can't take it away from them that they are good materials anywhere in the world - They are just absolutely sound even more than an average student on issues like this.

For the sake of accommodating everybody and being fair to all mankind irrespective of how they stand in the society - I think it would be better to make it an open context and not one made for a particular class of people.

This is just my humble opinion, any supporter?
cc
MissMeiya
Babyosisi

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Jasi7:
MissMeiya if it's not possible to take part because of my unavailable documents you can tell me so I would know where I stand alright?

PM me, and I'll help you find a way to verify yourself. You must have some kind of online login, or school schedule or something. Just PM me
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Jasi7(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2014
CFCfan,babyosisi,MissMeiya....I really want to be part of this contest,please can you just make a way for me....the only disqualifying eligibility condition I have is my ID card,my school documents are in gwagwalada.I left them there because I wouldn't want to forget any of it at home just incase it is needed in school.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Jasi7(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

PM me, and I'll help you find a way to verify yourself. You must have some kind of online login, or school schedule or something. Just PM me

Alright I wil
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Jasi7(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

I just sent you a PM....
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Jasi7:

I just sent you a PM....

I replied.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
Criterion such as NYSC call up later and school ID cards etc should be removed because I've met folks that didn't see the four walls of the University but with self discipline and perseverance they educated themselves at home and you can't take it away from them that they are good materials anywhere in the world - They are just absolutely sound even more than an average student on issues like this.

For the sake of accommodating everybody and being fair to all mankind irrespective of how they stand in the society - I think it would be better to make it an open context and not one made for a particular class of people.

This is just my humble opinion, any supporter?
cc
MissMeiya
Babyosisi

Too late
The train has already left kafanchan
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Truckpusher(m): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Babymama1:

Too late
I understand your point perfectly but it is never too late when it comes to making changes that ensures fairness unless this whole thing is about babyosisi.

If you truly have the public in mind, then you have nothing to lose by doing what is necessary and needful.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
I understand your point perfectly but it is never too late when it comes to making changes that ensures fairness unless this whole thing is about babyosisi.

If you truly have the public in mind, then you have nothing to lose by doing what is necessary and needful.

Where is it ever done that the conditions for a competition that has been ongoing for 9 days is completely changed 24 hours to the close of application
Try and be reasonable please

You can always start your own contest or giveaway
Aisha2 is part of this and she also started a giveaway for single mothers
Take that initiative and start another for a category you are passionate about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.