Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? (858 Views)

What Women Really Want / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by TONDO: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2008
For example, a young woman may not know what she wants in a relationship simply
because she isn't experienced enough to know what's important to her yet.
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
Tondo suddenly knows how to speak English? You people and your cheap attempts at deceit sha. undecided
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by iice(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
rofl grin grin

Yea some of us know what we want undecided
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by Deshannel(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
Or maybe u dont
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by iice(f): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
^^ who are you referring to? undecided
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by Deshannel(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
Anyone who cares to be refered to
N please dont chang d topic.
U a moderator naa.
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by sistawoman: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2008
TONDO:

For example, a young woman may not know what she wants in a relationship simply
because she isn't experienced enough to know what's important to her yet.

I would have to agree. Sometimes it takes being in a relationship to know just what you do and dont want.
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by iice(f): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2008
Deshannel:

Anyone who cares to be refered to
N please don't chang d topic.
U a moderator naa.

Your post did not specify who you where replying or referring to
a '@post' helps. Thanks
As for the rest.  .  . undecided undecided na by force these days? undecided
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by Deshannel(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
@iice
'By force' meaning
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by A40(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
Are my eyes playing tricks on me?  grin grin Otondo can actually speak English!! so you where just duping us all this time?

@topic
Some women know what they looking for and some don't
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by kokoye(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2008
what's up with iice and Deshannel

anything going on worth gossiping about? grin
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by 190: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
tondo nor sabi speak english o
dont be decieved,
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by jgirl3: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
It's a miracle! Tondo made NO mistakes. God is good. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic. some women know what they are looking for. A few just want to have fun while some want long-term partners, others want money, and the rest want hubbies.
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by MaiSuya(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
TONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! kawana biu. where have you been?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we missed you BADLY gaskiya. welcome back!
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2008
We know when we see what we want.
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by steve49ja(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2008
hehe make una free the guy na haba

sistawoman:

I would have to agree. Sometimes it takes being in a relationship to know just what you do and don't want.
j-girl:

It's a miracle! Tondo made NO mistakes. God is good. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic. some women know what they are looking for. A few just want to have fun while some want long-term partners, others want money, and the rest want hubbies.

well said
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by Easybaby(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Tondo suddenly knows how to speak English? You people and your cheap attempts at deceit sha. undecided

Nope . . . someone wrote it for him and he just right clicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iice:

rofl grin grin

Yea some of us know what we want undecided

what do some of us want? undecided
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
I always believed Tondo was going to improve, although i am grossly surprised by the improvement rate, very rapid i must say!!! grin grin grin

TOPIC

Yes they know what they want!!!
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

I always believed Tondo was going to improve, although i am grossly surprised by the improvement rate, very rapid i must say!!! grin grin grin

i guess it a miracle. undecided
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by MrCrackles(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

i guess it a miracle. undecided

It is indeed! grin
Re: Do Women Really Know What They Are Looking For In A Relationship? by JustGood(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
Yes. They know what they want. Some just always want the wrong things or the things which will be harmful to their mental balance lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Wat Are D Reasons Why Men Cheat? / Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl / Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.