Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna (862 Views)

Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Husband Kill Wife In Isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by haisoj: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
The peaceful atmosphere at the staff quarters of the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) Kaduna was Tuesday disrupted when the husband of one Mrs. Bolanle Adeshina of the Administrative department of the company, M r. Rotimi allegedly engaged the services of an assassin to eliminate his wife over her refusal to share her salary with him. Daily Trust gathered that Rotimi who who hired the assassin from Nassarawa State to eliminate his wife at her apartment in Benin road of the KRPC quarters is an unemployed person who relied on his wife for a living.

It was learnt that Rotimi was given N1 million by the wife recently to start a business. The incident happened around 8.pm last Tuesday. Their wedding was held at the Redeemed Church Kaduna in 2007. A witness who pleaded anonymity told Daily Trust that the assassin entered the Benin road residence of the woman with the aid her husband who opened the door to her leaving room shot the wife before attempting to run. the woman was very lucky that the bullets did not penetrated her deeply and this is why she was able to jump out and solicit for the assistance of the neighbors and security.

''The assassin's pistol fell down following the alarm the woman raised. So he left it and started running but luck ran out on him when the KRPC security attached to the quarters caught him while he was trying to jump at the fence,'' he added.

Confessing to the crime, the husband who is now in police net, said he attempted to kill his wife but quickly said he was misled by the devil. He wanted to kill her because he discovered that she had made up her mind to divorce him. ''My wife is my everything now because i rely on her for a living , she gave me N500,000 recently. But she has been threatening to divorce me because of my inability to impregnate her three years after wedding. She always said i am cheating on her because we are not staying together. I am based in Nassarawa State while she is based Kaduna ; Rotimi said tearsfully.

The Kaduna Sate commissioner of police, Alhaji Tambari Y. Mohammed confirmed it the incident and described it as personality clash. He said the suspects have since been arrested and that they have confirmed committing the criminal act,   READ More Stories
Re: Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by Lazzaro: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
wats dat, ? hw can one describe this, ?
Re: Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by roblance: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
what a sad story
Re: Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by posakosa(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by puskin: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
Thats just one of the extremities of either LOVING someone too much, HATING someone too much OR CHEATING on someone with someone too much.
Re: Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by posakosa(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ill go with the Hating.
Re: Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by mployer(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
wonders shall neva end
Re: Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna by galatico(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2009
The Caption of the stroy should be Wicked Husband!!!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Turn Down Your Lover Because Your Mamma Said So? / Am I Tired Of This Relationship? / Who Longs To Be Loved More? Men Or Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.