Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her (1377 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Collecting Stuff From Guys? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 05, 2014
Sometime ago, I posted about my ex,about having her come back to me.
We are finally back now but we're still trying to nurse the relationship and the love. She told me she's currently in a relationship but promised me she would break up with the guy in a diplomatic way. Last week,she came with a friend of hers,to visit me. After some time she had flu so I gave her my very expensive designal jean sleeveless jacket to keep her warm. She wore it home and since them she hasn't come to my place cos she attends computer tutorial class. The issue now is I want my jacket back in a way she wouldn't find offensive (u all knw girlz wit their ego). So pls fellow NLanders, how do I tell her to return my jacket without picking bones over it? I'll appreciate every opinion.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Go to her house, and collect your fuckin' Jacket from her undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 05, 2014
mayapop:
Go to her house, and collect your fuckin' Jacket from her undecided
bro,she lives with her elder brother and I bliv he wud be upset if he found out she's having a boyfriend
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 05, 2014
eminentme:
bro,she lives with her elder brother and I bliv he wud be upset if he found out she's having a boyfriend
undecided
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by menix(m): 3:05am On Dec 05, 2014
SMH..
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by kozaic(f): 3:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Nawao

How much is the said jacket sef?

I hope its not okirika?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Extom(m): 4:17am On Dec 05, 2014

Signed: Extom
Virtual Secretary
Nairaland
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by mencade4: 4:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Extom:

Signed: Extom
Virtual Secretary
Nairaland
abeg we get meeting today?

I want pay for my ID card.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Cholls(m): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2014
My brother you are a young brother I believe? Anyways,just open your mouth and ask her and that is it.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Extom(m): 4:35am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
abeg we get meeting today?

I want pay for my ID card.

No. Dem cancel today own. Na till Wednesday next week.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 05, 2014
Guy you no dey hear word....

Dem say once beaten, twice shy...

How many times she go bite you before your head go calm down?

You are waiting in the wings for her to call off her current relationship? How are you sure this wasn't what happened to you before? And how are you sure it won't happen again when she becomes bored with you?

You can't visit her at home because of her brother? Guy, how old are you? Unless you are in your teens, I find this fear incredibly difficult to comprehend.

My ex back then asked me not to visit her at home because her dad was worse than a guard dog. Before we started the relationship she was shocked to see me at her home and guess what?

The dad was the one who took me in to see her. If you can't visit her at home then I fear for the future of this so called relationship.

You can't ask her for your jacket because she may get angry?

Guy, if a lady gets angry because you want what's rightfully yours which was not presented as a gift then I don't think such a lady is cool to be with.

I expect her to at least come back to tell you thank you with your jacket in hand.

From my viewpoint, you are setting yourself up for another disaster. At least this time you can't claim you didn't see it coming.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 05, 2014
Why would give her a sleeveless jacket when she is cold

Lol im sorry but after reading that I couldnt figure out how to help you...did you just give it to her coz its expensive to impress her?

If the above is true... I dont blame her for keeping it. Its a girl thing to keep nice hoodies or jackets that yo bf lends u. She is probably sniffing it as we speak
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Tallesty1(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2014
1: Go to her house.

2: Get your own flu or fake one.

3: Ask for your jacket.

4: Wear your thing and go home.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
1: Go to her house.

2: Get your own flu or fake one.

3: Ask for your jacket.

4: Wear your thing and go home.
abi o,its as easy as that.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Tallesty1(m): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Jennimma:

abi o,its as easy as that.
Yes nahgrin.

Goodmorning dear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2014
The same mood when you gave,use it again to ask her..

There's a difference between giving,and lending..

So ask her in a polite way.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Exjoker(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Have you try filing a crime to her in the court
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Realone92(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Wave goodbye to it
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Tymax(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Ego would make us take shitt in the end. Just because you wanna appear cool you can't ask for your property.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2014
She supposed to return it by herself and not you asking for it.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
kozaic:
Nawao

How much is the said jacket sef?

I hope its not okirika?
the wise talk cos they have something to say but fools talk because they must say something.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
striktlymi:
Guy you no dey hear word....

Dem say once beaten, twice shy...

How many times she go bite you before your head go calm down?

You are waiting in the wings for her to call off her current relationship? How are you sure this wasn't what happened to you before? And how are you sure it won't happen again when she becomes bored with you?

You can't visit her at home because of her brother? Guy, how old are you? Unless you are in your teens, I find this fear incredibly difficult to comprehend.

My ex back then asked me not to visit her at home because her dad was worse than a guard dog. Before we started the relationship she was shocked to see me at her home and guess what?

The dad was the one who took me in to see her. If you can't visit her at home then I fear for the future of this so called relationship.

You can't ask her for your jacket because she may get angry?

Guy, if a lady gets angry because you want what's rightfully yours which was not presented as a gift then I don't think such a lady is cool to be with.

I expect her to at least come back to tell you thank you with your jacket in hand.

From my viewpoint, you are setting yourself up for another disaster. At least this time you can't claim you didn't see it coming.
*nods* that's a wise one. I should take to this. Tnx so muxh.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
She supposed to return it by herself and not you asking for it.
abi..?
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Oahray: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hahaha.... Chai! grin

Smh...
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wat?did u people make arrangement dat she's gonna return it b4 giving her?she's only pretending 2 b illed in d aim of getting dat jacket frm u.lemme narrate this 2 u.i've a nice travelling bag wic i liked so much n this lady continually troubles me 2 lend her which i did.wen she returned frm her trip,she refused 2 bring it back wic she promised 2 do.so,i deviced a means of getting it,i told her i wanted 2 travel wit it n dat wen am back she cn come 4 it.she brought it.i didnt travel,i retained my stuff till nw witout any knowledge or misunderstanding.i bought her Bold5 n i do d BIS sub 4 her n nw she's changed n d relationship has crashed bt am nt bothered 'cos my most cherished stuff is wit me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
kozaic:
Nawao

HowCKET IS OKC much is the said jacket sef?

I hope its not okirika?
EVEN IF THE JACKET IS OKIRIKA IT DOES NOT MATTER , HE TOILED DAY AND NIGHT TO GET THE MONEY FOR IT. YOU LEARN TO APPRECIATE LITTLE THINGS N FUTURE KNOWING U PAID FOR IT YOURSELF AND NOT OTHERS HELPING YOU OUT.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Mprex(f): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ask her for it. As simple as that.

Btw its "DESIGNER" not "DESIGNAL"
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
EVEN IF THE JACKET IS OKIRIKA IT DOES NOT MATTER , HE TOILED DAY AND NIGHT TO GET THE MONEY FOR IT. YOU LEARN TO APPRECIATE LITTLE THINGS N FUTURE KNOWING U PAID FOR IT YOURSELF AND NOT OTHERS HELPING YOU OUT.
may thr truth never depart from ur lips, dear wise one.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mprex:
Ask her for it. As simple as that.

Btw its "DESIGNER" not "DESIGNAL"
see dis jackkasss. Check ur dictionary, olodo.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by rioemmanuel(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
what is the meaning of designal as I cant find it in my dictionary.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her by Babygal4eva(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
eminentme:
see dis jackkasss. Check ur dictionary, olodo.

abeg which dictionary you dey use... I agree it's not polite to point it out but you dey defend am again ni undecided

(1) (Reply)

6 Lies She's Been Telling You Since You Met. / What She Wants From You(y) / Relationship Advice Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.