Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms (16537 Views)

I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Kennywills7(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2014
When will i b in fp
anyway we are d best in Africa so let them keep on admiring us
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2014
Yes o! Another added achievement for Jonathan. undecided

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by hazyfm: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2014
spiritologist:
s

S FOR STUPID
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by adonbilivit: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2014
mods this is making frontpage less interesting. people no longer make meaningful contributions. they just want to be first to comment and then leave for the next thread. slow it down. my 100cents

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Frankloon(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Wait, Wetin emptyhen dey do there?
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Funjosh(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Thats the power of 9ja cool

eleojo23:
The way Nigeria has been able to survive amidst all odds is something to be admired.
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by apogeez(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Naija 4life
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2014
A Country after Gods own heart will always be favoured ...for who God has blessed..................
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by mydavidorf: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Does this rating in any way improve the standard of living of the average Nigerian?suffering in the midst of plenty
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2014
thats some good news smiley
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by savcy(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2014
NIGERIA IS MY COUNTRY. I just feel that Nigeria is on a brink. A brink of total collapse or global dominance. But current happenings in the country points to the latter. I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be the Egypt of Joseph's days, where people usually came to for most of its needs. We have everything be that nation. However it begins with you and me. Let's make NIGERIA great. #iRep_Green_White_Green.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Collynzo9: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2014
That is why all of them including Gaynaians and South Africunts are always roaming around this site.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by coolzeal(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2014
To be a Nigerian, you have to be tough.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by soulglo: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2014
This is so true. You should hear Africans talk about Nigeria. Someone actually told me that Nigeria is the Europe of Africa lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by alotofgrace(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2014
u guys don't get....

should naija go down, africa will reset!!!
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by busybrain88: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2014
A welcome deveopment.but seriously,stop saying “GEJ is workin“
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Shakurpaul2: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2014
eleojo23:
The way Nigeria has been able to survive amidst all odds is something to be admired.

We will continue to thrive. Go naija!

my brother, it baffles me myself as a person.
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by busybrain88: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2014
hazyfm:

HMMM...SERIOUSLY WORKING WITH BOKO HARAM
lol
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by musicwriter(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2014
If we didn't go astray due to oil and corruption the countries that are supposed to be in the league of Nigeria are South Korea, Malaysia, Brazil. These countries and others were once as par Nigeria economically in the 80's. But today there's a clear gap between us. These countries have long embraced science and is moving away from us at a fast pace.
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by ceejay80s(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2014
Dnt paint naija in nice colours, its a lie, u know wetin we dey take our eyes see in other countries
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by slimmingcare(f): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Congratulations
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Reference(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2014
felixchip:
Well, in as much as every useless and hopeless Nigerian blames his misfortune on the government, the reasonable and success minded ones are busy making changes and achieving milestones.

Well, it's a good thing the world admire us.
It's left for us to build on the reputation.

Yeah, I feel you. Hopeless citizens indeed. Not knowing that the government they vilify is just a blood sample of the sick body. Look at South Africa, over 90% of corporate brand value. Even Kenya is ahead of us despite the fact that these countries have experienced a far worse political history. Shows that their people are more enterprising and prepared to take significant risks despite the challenges at home and abroad. Ours here is to make noise, blame everyone else then return to our sloth, pet sins and triba-religious mud fests. If not for oil......if not for oil....hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by breathless(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2014
NIGERIA will be the most desirable nation to live come 2025.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2014
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]Of course.

Even the US and UK you guys run to, all admire Nigeria.

You think say na everybody fit do wetin naija dey do?

We dey carry first in all the good and bad things we do.

Long live Nigeria.

One love.

( by the way, this has nothing to do with "GEJ is working".

This is a Nigerian factor.
[/size]
lilprinze:
GEJ is working

hahahahahah...
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by nairaman66(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2014
lonelydora:
Another fresh air from GEJ. Congratulations.

Fresh air that has left most Nigerians gasping for air.. Fresh air indeed!
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by adedayourt(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2014
#Strangebuttrue

Nigeria is just a peculiar country
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by cupidhero(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2014
What is this OP trying to prove? Unnecessary lies!
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by duerap: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Inspite of all the odds, there is still plenty of good in the land. The holy book says, if you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good of the land.
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014
hahahahahaha, wait make i carry my glasses read am well.
Re: Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms by okeke00(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014
take away religious bigotry, corruption, and wickedness. We are ready to go there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To End Petrol Imports In 18 Months – Kachikwu / Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices / Peter Obi Campaigns In Sokoto, Promises To End Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.