Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... (23715 Views)

Share Your Worst Truth Or Dare Experiences Here!!! / Nairalanders Share Your Ebola Salt Prank Experiences Here / Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
chinziaski:
Some might think I'm narrating a James Bond movie but this happened.

I was travelling to benin with my cousin who wanted to write pume in 2009. The first bus we entered got bad, the mechanic we called did a fast job and told us to return the bus to Lagos because it won't take us to benin safely, so we returned to Lagos.
Putting us in another bus, we started our journey. We got to Ekiadolor around 8pm when we saw a trailer blaring his horn.

My driver: why you de shout na?
The trailer driver: ode, thieves park for front de wait una.
Female passenger: yey! We don die o

I just located one of the hidden spots in the bus and kept the 25k my aunt gave us for the journey and other activities.

To be sincere, if formular 1 organisers were there that night, they would've employed our driver in one of their formular 1 car races. My driver swiftly reversed in a way, I, a mechanical engineer cannot calculate the centripetal force and velocity of rotation.
The thieves noticed foul place from their stand and decided to see what was keeping buses from coming to them, so they started driving towards us. They found out that buses were reversing in numbers, oboi see shooting. My bus' windscreen was shattered with bullets. We bent our heads to protect ourselves from the bullets while the driver was driving as if he was going back to Lagos. These thieves didn't stop there, they left our lane and turned to the other lane so that they'll be able to drive fast and catch up with many buses possible. The shooting that night was sporadic, I couldn't count. I only lied down on the ground of my bus and praying for survival. I told God that if I pass through this challenge, I will be a good guy.
My driver couldn't drive anymore, he turned to the right when he got to ekiadolor junction and told us that "OYO". He stopped the bus and left us to our fate. That was when Usain bolt "original" came to existence. We ran like never before. We didn't care if the thieves were behind us, we were running just to find a place to hide our heads.
The painful part was that, I forgot my 25K in the bus. I nearly died in spirit.
I later ran into a mallam's house who just finished selling his suya and preparing for the next day's suya market. The funniest part was that, I never knew my cousin was following me all along (bad brother). As I entered the man's house, he brought out his dagger and the hausa-made grammar started.

Sincerely speaking this is what he asked:

Mallam: who I be?
Me: thief de pursue, abeg make I hide for ur house.

He saw the desperation in my eyes and everything. He dropped his dagger and allowed me in. Before I could say Jack Robinson, we heard another knock on the small rafia gate. The mallam shouted this time "who I be?" The person that replied was my cousin. He said "I be the brother of that person wey enter now." That was when I realised I had a cousin with me.

The robbery attack was later quelled by the mobile policemen who were holding check point prior to the ekiadolor junction.

It was a horrific night.
hehehe!! Sweet story !! Na real james bond!! Am sure your 25k was taken as crime scene exhibit grin
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Elegbede205:

since i was in ss1(when i visit big brother) i neva see mak that crocordile move body,,,,i think that tin is some art work
naija life don teach am say no be by gragra!! jump inside first and u will know if na art work grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by yungEX(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
unibenstudent1:
well just kidding,the reason for robbery in quarters is that so man cultists live there ,and not only are they cultists they are high ranking cultists,so u have to maintain a low key in that quarters.
bros I hail o.which quaters dem dey? I dey ask because as I wan enter I no wan go stay for whr I go fit see gobe
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bunsky:
It happen in 2011 election crisis in kano,i didn't know what i'll call my own self,maybe is war or robb or warrobb.

After declaring jonathan as winner,we are at home,we did'nt know that their have started killing people in our area.
A guy just rush in and said ina still dey here ina no hear wetin dey happen,before we say jack,their are already in the next compound,about to get to our own compound.
We all locked ourself up in the bathroom,including my neigbour that has a baby of two month,thank God throughout the event the baby was just sleeping.
We leave the door open,otherwise their will burn the house.

Lo and behold their came in,more than 100 of them,their check everywere,except the bathroom,all of us were just shaking like fish,me i'm already urinating on my body.
When their coundn't found anybody,their have no option than to steal.

Their stole money.phone,laptop,tv,dvd,decorder,standing fan and ceiling fan,went to the kitchen and stole provisions,food stuff,their ate the rice and stew my mum cook,including the meat she fry for the week.Infact their stole anything stoleable that day.
The bed and sitting room chair is too big for them to carry,their used knife and cutlass to destroy it and the remaining properties.
How we survive is story for another day.
People please help me to thank God, that kept me alive to share these.

I really thank God for sparing u and ur loved ones.

Election is aropund the corner, hope you have made plans, I was recently informed that some people from the east are actually selling off properties to move back to the east as they are fearing the worst.

I myself don't mind moving abroad till a month or 2. After election. Am really scared

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Elegbede205(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
iamord:
naija life don teach am say no be by gragra!! jump inside first and u will know if na art work grin
^^^
lmao...na u b my 99nth problem..
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Elegbede205:

^^^
lmao...na u b my 99nth problem..
hehe how na!! I know say u be efiko.. U learn everyday.. Jump inside grin
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Feraz:
Well, mine happened around October. I was on my way from BDPA to engineering for night class when I decided to pass 500LT. There were two guys coming from auditorium so I never deemed it fit to take heed. While walking towards 500LT, they both blocked me and started their false accusations of me running a lady one of them was eyeing. I refused saying I wasn't the one.

When I saw the conversation wasn't making sense, I decided to be on my way when one of them drew me back and slapped me (these are guys one-on-one, I will inflict serious injuries). I was about retaliating when they both brought out knives and screwdriver; one held it to my neck, the other to my chest. On seeing the weapons, I changed tactics (knife injury is better compared to screwdriver). I said 'bros, abeg make we relate!' The one drilling me was like 'oh, I don turn bros. If you see me for road, you go call me bros? I say you go call me bros?? angry'. While he was at it, the other was watching it fit people. He then told me to sit on the floor, took my bag, searched it, collected the money and my earpiece together with my phone.

While collecting it, he said 'this idiot no even get money' and put out his hand to slap me again. Checked my ID card, discovered I was in a different faculty from the one they were insinuating and told me to know that people die in school because of girl. As this was going on, someone was passing by and completely became blind to his surroundings. They released me.

As they released me, I went to report to the security stationed in Mathematics dept what happened. When they came outside, I could see those guys at Chemistry passing by. I told the security men that those are the guys that robbed me. They all forgot something in their office compulsorily. That was how they escaped. Used me to parade the whole physical sciences that night till they released me.

That was when I knew University of Benin security is very useless. Till now, that 500LT vicinity is still dark. In fact, the whole Sciences (both physical and life).
kai uniben sha cheesy

Sorry o
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by kushsy: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mine was at ikeja under bridge,was returning from work n bought agege bread n some beverage, de approached me and collected the carrier bag I held..i smiled n de asked y I was smiling I told them it's only bread,the carrier bag is beautiful..de guys still took d bag away..i was scared but kept my cool..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiraty:

I really thank God for sparing u and ur loved ones.

Election is aropund the corner, hope you have made plans, I was recently informed that some people from the east are actually selling off properties to move back to the east as they are fearing the worst.

I myself don't mind moving abroad till a month or 2. After election. Am really scared
we've relocated,tnx dear.
Pls is this topic on front page,lot of mention is coming from the thread?
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emodeee:

thank God they didn't demand to av a taste of ur fresh apple.
Bros na that one enter your mind undecided
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lagbaja425:
Was back in Uni. Was studying at home on that fateful night. Heard some sounds in my neighbor's building and assumed her place was being robbed by petty thieves as was the norm in my neighborhood. Got up and switched the security lights on and off to indicate that someone was awake and to encourage the perceived low level 'gas cylinder' and 'clothes on the line' thieves to flee. Little did I know that these were AK-47 bearing robbers.

In less than 2 minutes, they shifted their focus to my house. I had unwittingly invited them over with my security light antics. They kicked the front door open and ordered my mother and I to the floor. They established dominance by cocking their weapons and pointing directly at my head to ensure I realized that they meant business. They split us up and ransacked the house stealing my phone, watch etc. They even tried to turn me into Goodluck Jo by taking most of my shoes. lol. They stormed out in less than 10 minutes and we were just there sitting in disbelief thinking it was all over.

In about 5 minutes, they came back into the house and the most aggressive one ordered me to my bedroom. I asked if he wanted more clothes etc and he coldly asked me to shut up. He made me kneel in a corner backing him and I was certain he was going to shoot me for no reason. As old as I was, I started begging and crying. My exact words were "Oga abeg" . I really couldn't understand why this AK 47 bearing intruder wanted to end my life at such a young age. Did he feel threatened? Did he feel I had seen his face? I kept pleading for my life as I could tell even though I wasn't looking back at him that he was busy adjusting his weapon.

Anticipation of death is scary. Anyone who tells you different is lying. No intense calm, no peace, no pictures of my life flashing before me, just cold hard fear at the thought that I was about to die. In that instant, my mother stormed into the room. She had defied the robber who was guarding her and had come to see what was happening to me. I could hear him threatening her in Yoruba "Mummy e take time yin oh!" but she kept going and he kept following her till she got to my bedroom.

My mother came between me and Mr. AK 47 and the one who had been following her said to the guy in the room with me: "Leave am: Na student" That confirmed that Mr. AK was indeed going to shoot me. At that point they left for good...

My mother and I just lay there on my bedroom floor till morning. I was shivering and crying and she kept comforting me. I will forever be grateful to God for saving my life. I would have been killed for no reason that day.

hmmm!!! God bless all the loving and caring mothers.. They are the ones that can catch grenade for us !

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Feraz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
naijaboiy:

kai uniben sha cheesy

Sorry o
As in, that was the first time I came close to death. It's just annoying that about two weeks before my incident, they robbed a girl and while she struggled, they cut her with the knives they had. Still, University of Benin security has not deemed it fit to do something about the situation. What of the final year medical student that was stabbed and bled to death around 2012? Ordinary to make the halogens work is a problem. People at being raped at SSQ, B quarters according to what I heard, yet, nothing has been done.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lagbaja425:
Was back in Uni. Was studying at home on that fateful night. Heard some sounds in my neighbor's building and assumed her place was being robbed by petty thieves as was the norm in my neighborhood. Got up and switched the security lights on and off to indicate that someone was awake and to encourage the perceived low level 'gas cylinder' and 'clothes on the line' thieves to flee. Little did I know that these were AK-47 bearing robbers.

In less than 2 minutes, they shifted their focus to my house. I had unwittingly invited them over with my security light antics. They kicked the front door open and ordered my mother and I to the floor. They established dominance by cocking their weapons and pointing directly at my head to ensure I realized that they meant business. They split us up and ransacked the house stealing my phone, watch etc. They even tried to turn me into Goodluck Jo by taking most of my shoes. lol. They stormed out in less than 10 minutes and we were just there sitting in disbelief thinking it was all over.

In about 5 minutes, they came back into the house and the most aggressive one ordered me to my bedroom. I asked if he wanted more clothes etc and he coldly asked me to shut up. He made me kneel in a corner backing him and I was certain he was going to shoot me for no reason. As old as I was, I started begging and crying. My exact words were "Oga abeg" . I really couldn't understand why this AK 47 bearing intruder wanted to end my life at such a young age. Did he feel threatened? Did he feel I had seen his face? I kept pleading for my life as I could tell even though I wasn't looking back at him that he was busy adjusting his weapon.

Anticipation of death is scary. Anyone who tells you different is lying. No intense calm, no peace, no pictures of my life flashing before me, just cold hard fear at the thought that I was about to die. In that instant, my mother stormed into the room. She had defied the robber who was guarding her and had come to see what was happening to me. I could hear him threatening her in Yoruba "Mummy e take time yin oh!" but she kept going and he kept following her till she got to my bedroom.

My mother came between me and Mr. AK 47 and the one who had been following her said to the guy in the room with me: "Leave am: Na student" That confirmed that Mr. AK was indeed going to shoot me. At that point they left for good...

My mother and I just lay there on my bedroom floor till morning. I was shivering and crying and she kept comforting me. I will forever be grateful to God for saving my life. I would have been killed for no reason that day.

I hope that every day, you thank God for your mother's life.

Your mom sacrificed herself for you at that point, she damned all consequences for you. Don't you ever forget that.

No matter what your mom ever does, worship the ground she walks on and never ever let her sleep whilst angry with you. I pray God blesses you so that you wil spoil your mom.

Am sorry, but if your mom, says she doesn't like your pals or the gal you will marry ,Please listen to her

Do you know the blessing God bestowed on you by giving you such a mother?

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiraty:

I hope that every day, you thank God for your mother's life.

Your mom sacrificed herself for you at that point, she damned all consequences for you. Don't you ever forget that.

No matter what your mom ever does, worship the ground she walks on and never ever let her sleep whilst angry with you. I pray God blesses you so that you wil spoil your mom.

Am sorry, but if your mom, says she doesn't like your pals or the gal you will marry ,Please listen to her.

Do you know the blessing God bestowed on you by giving you such a mother?

word.... kiss cool
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bunsky:
we've relocated,tnx dear.
Pls is this topic on front page,lot of mention is coming from the thread?

It is,dear.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Feraz:
As in, that was the first time I came close to death. It's just annoying that about two weeks before my incident, they robbed a girl and while she struggled, they cut her with the knives they had. Still, University of Benin security has not deemed it fit to do something about the situation. What of the final year medical student that was stabbed and bled to death around 2012? Ordinary to make the halogens work is a problem. People at being raped at SSQ, B quarters according to what I heard, yet, nothing has been done.
but sincerely speaking , is that a school All my friends from there have one gangster story to tell.. Benin too dey para

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiraty:

It is,dear.
No wonder lots of mention,like and share are coming to me.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Feraz(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
iamord:
but sincerely speaking , is that a school All my friends from there have one gangster story to tell.. Benin too dey para
Yeah... It is. The issue is with the plenty bros who don dey the zone for long. Then again, you probably should research more about Benin city. That may help you know why it is generally like that.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Emilord(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well,my name is Darey.am a graduate of university of Ibadan.d oda day I was coming from Ibadan to Lagos and I was robbed,...ofcourse,u know d rest na
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Vicjay1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mekzmoney:
Mine was at 1st bank. We were inside d banking hall wen people started shouting, 4tunately and un4tunately 4 us, me and my friend were in one of d offices to fill a form 4 loan. So 4 of d gun men were inside d banking Hall while 4 were in d bank premises and 4were standing along d road and sum were in d vehicle,then d rest were In d town to get sum in4mations. So 1 of dem was like "we're nt here 4 ur Money buh we're here 4federal money, and if u misbehave,then obituary 4u" I was cold dwn there. I was like "so wat I always see in a movie is happening 2me now". So d asked 4 our fones and I dropped my 2 expensive phns.
To cut d long story short, d asked 4 d key 2d safe n d guy in possesion of d key kept quiet buh d leta finds out n he was killed. D killed 2security men, dpo n 2oda police men wit sum tugs n many people were injured. D lil boy at his wrkin place also cot dia bullet. There rubbed 3banks dat same day and in d sam€ town and there got away. No trace Of dem. Though 1of d female rubbers was killed.

It Was terible........
are u talking about first bank at Uromi, Edo State?
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Janeify(f): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
chinziaski:

I was travelling to benin with my cousin who wanted to write pume in 2009. The first bus we entered got bad, the mechanic we called did a fast job and told us to return the bus to Lagos because it won't take us to benin safely, so we returned to Lagos.
Putting us in another bus, we started our journey. We got to Ekiadolor around 8pm when we saw a trailer blaring his horn.

I just located one of the hidden spots in the bus and kept the 25k my aunt gave us for the journey and other activities.

To be sincere, if formular 1 organisers were there that night, they would've employed our driver in one of their formular 1 car races. My driver swiftly reversed in a way, I, a mechanical engineer cannot calculate the centripetal force and velocity of rotation.
The thieves noticed foul place from their stand and decided to see what was keeping buses from coming to them, so they started driving towards us. They found out that buses were reversing in numbers, oboi see shooting. My bus' windscreen was shattered with bullets. We bent our heads to protect ourselves from the bullets while the driver was driving as if he was going back to Lagos. These thieves didn't stop there, they left our lane and turned to the other lane so that they'll be able to drive fast and catch up with many buses possible. The shooting that night was sporadic, I couldn't count. I only lied down on the ground of my bus and praying for survival. I told God that if I pass through this challenge, I will be a good guy.
My driver couldn't drive anymore, he turned to the right when he got to ekiadolor junction and told us that "OYO". He stopped the bus and left us to our fate. That was when Usain bolt "original" came to existence. We ran like never before. We didn't care if the thieves were behind us, we were running just to find a place to hide our heads.
I later ran into a mallam's house who just finished selling his suya and preparing for the next day's suya market. The funniest part was that, I never knew my cousin was following me all along (bad brother). As I entered the man's house, he brought out his dagger and the hausa-made grammar started.

He saw the desperation in my eyes and everything. He dropped his dagger and allowed me in. Before I could say Jack Robinson, we heard another knock on the small rafia gate. The mallam shouted this time "who I be?" The person that replied was my cousin. He said "I be the brother of that person wey enter now." That was when I realised I had a cousin with me.

The robbery attack was later quelled by the mobile policemen who were holding check point prior to the ekiadolor junction.

It was a horrific night.
i had to grin
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
The other robbery incident I witnessed was in 1995, we were living ground floor in a flat. We had a guard known as baba roko.. He was a masquerade follower.. He was traveling to villa, 2 days before the incident he told my dad that he saw a vision that robbers will attack , but what they will see in my crib .. They will run.. Lo and behold on a saturday we woke up to see our burglary was Removed while we slept. We got outside our compound just to see.. Our tvs, fridge, ac, jewelry vhs. My brick game!! grin all left outside intact.. They rest of the neighbors had almost all their price properties taken .. It remains a mystery
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Feraz:
Yeah... It is. The issue is with the plenty bros who don dey the zone for long. Then again, you probably should research more about Benin city. That may help you know why it is generally like that.
the zone has raised a lot of men.. Even majority Of the security people belong ..so they won't do a thing.. Its very bad
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Emodeee: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bros na that one enter your mind undecided

Sheeeee u no knw say @MARIEOLAE na virgin? Dats y I wrote FRESH APPLE
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
chinziaski:

It was a horrific night.
Chai...see story...

So you no go back to the bus make you collect your 25k?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Abduletudaye(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmmm..well mine was abit funny..

Ok, one evening like the whole fam was watching tv. Then all of a sudden, we heard shouting.. Ofcouse something wasn't right. So my dad jumped up like he had springs in his legs to switch of the lights and tv.. When we peeped outside, we saw robbers standing with guns.. They actually came to rob our neighbor who was upstairs tho. sad. Now, the funny part was..my mum and I went went to do some extra, close up peeping.. grin.. When we got to the door, we opened it very gently...so that the robbers won't know..but unfortunately, the door made a noise and the robber pointed a gun to our direction! Kai, na like say me and mama dey watch jet-li for delivery room.. See as we fly comot door like say we dey dodge bullets..well well..getting robbed aint funny..it leaves you dazzed at first, then sad...
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emodeee:

Sheeeee u no knw say @MARIEOLAE na virgin? Dats y I wrote FRESH APPLE
hehehehe....ok o cheesy
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehehe....ok o cheesy
loool smiley
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by armadeo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Daluuzor:

Lol, welcome to Osasogie, you are damn lucky it wasn't the good old days of the great Ninger (one man squard). the guy for dash u one bullet for yansh. Lol
Uniben 2011

In my days it was the jugunu. The nigger drove fear into the heart if bdpa residents. I never saw him but peeps said he usually attacked female rooms, butt naked wearing only a pair of timberland boots and a machete.

My story below..
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Feraz:
Reasons why I don't like coming out most times.

I prefer reading in my room
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
armadeo:

In my days it was the jugunu. The nigger drove fear into the heart if bdpa residents. I never saw him but peeps said he usually attacked female rooms, butt naked wearing only a pair of timberland boots and a machete.
Jesus!!
Butt nàked...

Nawa o
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by kenex4ever(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
Well mine happened 2 months ago.

It was actually on a sunday. We came back from church. It was my aunt and I who were at home. We heard a knock on the door, so we expected it to be some family members.

I answered the door nd saw 3 guys and a lady. I didn't recognise them from anywhere and I thought they had gotten the wrong house. They asked for " femi" or so. I told them that they were at the wrong house. They told me to ask my aunt If she knew any "femi" around the area. They insisted, so I left the door slightly open and hurried into the kitchen so that my aunt could help these people out.

On my way to the kitchen, they rushed inside the house. They brought out their guns and ordered us to lay on the floor. We followed their instructions. They stole as much as they could. Money, my phone, gold, food, laptops everything.

To cut the long story short, these arm robbers got away with it. The police made no effort to find them, and they are on the loose right now. embarassed
No Rape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Of Anger And Shame In Africa / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.