Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

5 Signs That A Man Is Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That A Man Is Broken (1022 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That A Man Is Broken by seunrebirth(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2014
Men aren’t often considered when it comes to being emotionally abused in relationships, because usually they are the abusers. However, a lot of men have been hurt by women in the past and carry psychological damage and unresolved anger into their new relationships. Consequently, these problems prevent them from forming healthy relationships and drives the women in their lives out the door. Here are 5 signs that you’re an emotionally damaged man.

1. You’re brokenhearted
Your ex was a piece of work, and that is putting it nicely. You haven’t gotten over the fact she broke your heart and you hold what she did against every other woman you date in subtle ways.

2. You throw up protectors and avoid sharing your emotions
You’re afraid of believing things can actually be good, despite having all the urges to be in a normal, healthy relationship, as everything in the past has made you believe this isn’t possible. You hold back on emotions and relive painful events from the past in ways that negatively affect your present relationships.

3. You’re a woman hater
You are extremely angry at women and blame them for all of your problems. You unfairly label all women as “cheaters”, “liars” and “skanks” without realizing that it is your own willingness to compromise along with making poor choices in women in the past that has led to such labeling.

4. You engage in emotionless sex
You only engage in non-committal, no-strings-attached sex with women. You’re inattentive, mechanical and emotionless in the sack.

5. You question thoughtful actions
Every man likes to think that when he goes out of his way to be thoughtful, it will be appreciated. Your woman goes out of her way to do something nice for you and her thoughtfulness is interpreted as trying to make amends for something she has done against you.

Learning to love again after being hurt by women in the past is something that will not come quickly. However, you eventually have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and take responsibility for what happens in your life. The sooner you realize that life is what you make it, the sooner you’ll be able to move forward in a new relationship with no (or minimal) baggage.

Source: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/5-signs-that-man-is-damaged.html

Re: 5 Signs That A Man Is Broken by decode55(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
hmmm.. I exhibit some of these "characteristics".

But I know I'm not damaged. undecided

I'm just super enlightened to the fact that being in a relationship with most Nigerian females isn't worth the stress, headache & financial strain wink

Fvck 'em; leave 'em undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That A Man Is Broken by thegoodone2(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2014
k
Re: 5 Signs That A Man Is Broken by Sharksblow(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
decode55:
hmmm.. I exhibit some of these "characteristics".

But I know I'm not damaged. undecided

I'm just super enlightened to the fact that being in a relationship with most Nigerian females isn't worth the stress, headache & financial strain wink

Fvck 'em; leave 'em undecided
God bless you... if I share my story here, people won't even believe

(1) (Reply)

CON.DOM In Your Husband's Dress.... / He Is Married With Two Kids,...a Must Read / Ex-beauty Queen Anna Banner, Expelled From Dubai University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.