Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,622 members, 7,865,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is He Right To Leave Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Right To Leave Her? (1364 Views)

A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Right To Leave Her? by dynomite(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2006
Hey all, I've been reading these posts for a while and it seems you guys have pretty good insight on relationships, so I am seeking a second opinion here.
I'm friends with this couple, and they have been going pretty well for almost 3 years now. Well the guy confided in me that he is fed up with the relationship, but the reason he has given me got me confused. He started professional school about a year ago and is currently not working, but his girlfriend works. Well apparently, she made some "bad financial decisions" in the past cause she always needs him to help her out with this bill and that bill (she has no family around). He claims that he has probably given her a couple thousand bucks, with a big chunk of that money leaving his pockets while he is in school.

It seems he has already made up his mind, and I hate to see him hurt her. But he sees her as a burden now more than a girlfriend. Would you have done the same thing, or stick it out?
Re: Is He Right To Leave Her? by sweetberry(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2006
i fink 4 both of em 2 be happy d guy got to leave the gal. tough i know but if they keep goin out they might end up despicin each oda ass.
Re: Is He Right To Leave Her? by diddy4(m): 3:14am On Aug 11, 2006
so cuzz she wants a lil help from him, he is running? dis is not enuff excuse. if the girl is using him, dat will be something else but from your story, i deduce dat it aint the case so the guy shud find a way to co-habit with his new burden. and u also got me confused cuzz u said he aint working and his girl works so why wud he wann@ leave the girl when he aint got no job?
Re: Is He Right To Leave Her? by kiki(f): 3:38am On Aug 11, 2006
can u kinda explain this thing better cos from d way i see it, he aint got enough stuff 2 say he wanna leave her and like diddy4 said y wuld he wanna leave her wen he ain't got no job and d gurl do?
Re: Is He Right To Leave Her? by iice(f): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2006
Hmmmmm he isnt working but he has money right? Coz how will he be able to help her out if he doesnt have $$$, She on the other hand works but ehmmmm has financial problems why? What's her spending pattern? Do you know anything about her financial problems? I guess that's the main thing, if she's thrifty then that would be his reason for leaving her. On the other hand, if she's not then he doesnt want to spend money on her or wateva, either way, like you said he seem to have made up his mind, so its better they break apart considering that he considers her a burden

(1) (Reply)

My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? / How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? / Girls: Are You Into: Funny Guys, Smart Guys Or Cocky Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.