Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] (40383 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

If I must propose in public, it must be a secluded area (preferably a garden), where even those that see us can't even hear us.

Lol, I dig, ye scared she might decline right?

I don't think there is a special place one should propose
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by naijaboiy: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
bestestgirl:
Coool.
GIRL POWER!!!!
Bringing Monarchs to their knees since 7000BC

Like it's not a normal thing to kneel when proposing undecided

No be only girl power grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Janetozi(f): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

He should sit on his head?
no demonstration is too hard to prove or profess ur love to a woman.

U can sit on ur head when proposing to ur woman if u like, u can even prostrate, all are signs of humility.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Wen will my own happen na.

U still dey dia dey yarn?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Praktikals(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
xclusive43:
Who is Ooni Of Ife??
Who is your father?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by akoaki(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

bla bla blah.

What is unamerica there? Won't you kneel before the girls family to marry her? Abeg park well, not that I support it cos I don't think I will do it, but not as bad as you saying it

I said it is unafrican and unmanly. Only females are expected to kneel down but males can do so during prayer. I Did Not Say it is unamerica. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Awwww...how sweet! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
There is nothing really special about the prince kneeling grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by ROZZAYY(f): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
RedBenson:

U still dey dia dey yarn?
My oga I hail o
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Janetozi:

U can sit on ur head when proposing to ur woman if u like, u can even prostrate, all are signs of humility.

And that is a guarantee they won't divorce or have a wonderful marriage?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Janetozi:

I agree with you that they are all ways of professing love to your woman.... wink

But it doesn't necessarily portray humility grin

This same man may marry 4 more wives and still kneel down grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by juman(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
And so?

His father is a failed super traditional ruler.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Dreyl(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mumu guy! undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

Lol, I dig, ye scared she might decline right?

I don't think there is a special place one should propose
The fear of getting a "no" answer will never cross my mind. For a girl that has been with me for sometimes, even without being told, she will know that our relationship is moving towards marriage.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
akoaki:

I said it is unafrican and unmanly. Only females are expected to kneel down but males can do so during prayer. I Did Not Say it is unamerica. Thanks.

It is unmanly to allow your woman to "be in charge" in bed, ( as in on top ), 69, spooning, doggy, cow girl revise et al are unafrican, why do you make use of those styles when only missionary is "African"

Ogbeni, forget this ancient mentality, nothing wrong in going before a woman to propose, btw that could be the one and only time.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by einsteino(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
DanjaNinja:

U need some education.... :p

education? you realise that there are different cultures in different places, kneeling doesn't necessarily show education. it is a western culture, just the same that in some cultures, a lady is required to kneel before her husband during their traditional marriage. for me what is important isn't who kneels, it is being happy and having a lasting marriage
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:

My oga I hail o

I fit miss u die. How body?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by millionboi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
If i try m ah
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Blofeld(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
SMH undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The fear of getting a "no" answer will never cross my mind. For a girl that has been with me for sometimes, even without being told, she will know that our relationship is moving towards marriage.

So why in a hidden place?

For me, I prefer in open, before her friends and ma real niggas, and the party after, that's the fun bro.

"Don't try this if you aint sure she will accept"
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
agbaya....why you dey disgrace men like this na?

Get up! Mr man and do it in ur bedroom after se.x

Lol he he he abi make he ask am after three bottles of hennesy. So that tomorrow he go fit talk say I did it under the influence of alcohol grin

But that right go cost o
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

So why in a hidden place?

For me, I prefer in open, before her friends and ma real niggas, and the party after, that's the fun bro.

"Don't try this if you aint sure she will accept"
I said a secluded place, not a hidden place. I'm proposing to her, not her friends. I see no reason why her friends or mine should be there.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by omonla555: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
It is wrong of a prince to display this kind of stupidity in public.

The son of Alafin of Oyo Empire will never do this.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by akoaki(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

It is unmanly to allow your woman to "be in charge" in bed, ( as in on top ), 69, spooning, doggy, cow girl revise et al are unafrican, why do you make use of those styles when only missionary is "African"

Ogbeni, forget this ancient mentality, nothing wrong in going before a woman to propose, btw that could be the one and only time.

Thank you sincerely but i reject kneeling down to propose to a female by fire In Jesus Name !!! Say a loud amen to that.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
akoaki:

Thank you sincerely but i reject kneeling down to propose to a female by fire In Jesus Name !!! Say a loud amen to that.

Lol, amen.

I hope you don't go kneeling and washing pant after.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I said a secluded place, not a hidden place. I'm proposing to her, not her friends. I see no reason why her friends or mine should be there.

What is the difference, secluded and a hidden/isolated place?

About her friends, ye can have a surprise party after she accept. Get my drift?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

What is the difference, secluded and a hidden/isolated place?

About her friends, ye can have a surprise party after she accept. Get my drift?
I don't do party.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by paleo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
great. he who finds a wife.

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by akoaki(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

Lol, amen.

I hope you don't go kneeling and washing pant after.

I wish you the same. Thanks brother.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by freeyayo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wow soo happy for them both. The lady actually looks like Dolapo Oni of Moments with Mo' on ELTV.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Rexnegro(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
xclusive43:
Who is Ooni Of Ife??
Ask google idiott
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by ogunleyeadeola(f): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vry romantic.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.