Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57274 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jombololos: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2015
fembizz:
Thank you to all...
Join my whatsapp group chat on
Thanks
please add me to the group . i have a moderate account to try with.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2015
fembizz:

I don't understand what you meant by screen shot; I gave out free trading signals only on euraud pair. if you don't have knowledge in forex trading then visit www.babypips.com and learn the basics. To use my signal you only need how to set buy stop and sell stop in grid's trading concept and any further questions could be put to the group members.
Thanks

Please can you recommend 2 brokers that are true and honest and pay outs do not involve stories
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bizzynix: 2:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Take Profit hit once again. God bless u Oga Femi.... a.k.a Profit Master......
Guys join d movin train as we journey to d Profit land.
See u in there.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Another take profits hit. All hail goes to our Oga at the top.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dipocian(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Just woke up now to find ystr tp taken. Thanks Mr Fembizz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by nairakobo: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Two take profit hit from both ends. Nice one Mr Fembizz, keep shining
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2015
wow!!!.....THANK GOD
..its another tp hit for oga fembizz.....
..Gos bless u boss...
4/4 and counting....
#team.Fembizz
#team.e-RangeTraders
#team.ProfitWorld
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bennito: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
@op, having followed and observed your sincerity, please can you recommend any reliable broker, thinking of giving it a trial with life account with something like 200 USD
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thank God Mr. Femi is back

Take profit hit yesterday by God's grace.

Join him for reliable forex signals.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Fmdipo(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
I was the first person to comment on this thread and I ve been following the alerts since then. What I ve seen so far encouraged me to open a live account which I just concluded. Now I am ready to join the live train.

@fembizz you are one of the Angels of our time

Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Yesterday, my TP was hit, i am beginning to see the effectiveness of this strategy. This is sure way of making consistent profits in the longrun. Femibiz, u r d best.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxgal: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks Mr. Femibiz for wonderful signal I have made good profit from it.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by wealth4us: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oga femi. Yr signals are always on point. Thanks so much. How is yr health sir? I believe u are a lot better. Hope one day u will teach us how to fish for pips along with the fish u are giving us now. Stay blessed.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by STORMY1: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oga Femi,i pray that almighty God will reward you for your generousity.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good yesterday tp profits... Thanks Oga femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Kaysalas(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
OGA femo! is a man with a big heart
God bless you sir
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by toppy1234: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bro Keep it Up, Sky is Your Starting Point. Bigger You
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
All thanks and glory to God.
I appreciate you all.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by wealth4us: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks oga femi. Yr signals are always on point. Hoping that u will teach us soonest how to catch fish(pips) too. Enjoy yr weekend sir.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Fmdipo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Weekly signal hit TP
Thanks Mr Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is to inform everybody that my Forex Trading Signals at all levels are no more available for both current members and prospective members. This is simply owing to signals users not complying with the trading rules. I wrote on page one always come back to Nairaland and make your comments so others can benefit too, but after net successful trading, the responses on Nairaland is very discouraging and also showed lack of traders interest. Presently, the current members are over 100 in number combining group 1 and group 2 but it's very difficult to have just 20 comments on any winning trade. I decided to reduce my stress. However, for those that made their comments as required, I sincerely thank u and looking forward to assist u in the future.
Thank you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
am back again

how market fellow pips hunters grin grin grin grin grin grin

only pity those that open Live account base on the promise. no freebies anywhere. i say it again no free lunch anywhere all is strategy grin

at lease you all have been compensated for the appreciation spread on this page.

i will say again as i said several times PLS, PLS & PLS LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS ON YOUR OWN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
fembizz:
This is to inform everybody that my Forex Trading Signals at all levels are no more available for both current members and prospective members. This is simply owing to signals users not complying with the trading rules. I wrote on page one always come back to Nairaland and make your comments so others can benefit too, but after net successful trading, the responses on Nairaland is very discouraging and also showed lack of traders interest. Presently, the current members are over 100 in number combining group 1 and group 2 but it's very difficult to have just 20 comments on any winning trade. I decided to reduce my stress. However, for those that made their comments as required, I sincerely thank u and looking forward to assist u in the future.
Thank you.
Thank God you're not God...I knew you were up to something the very day u started acting up by uploading unclear picture of himself, removing the picture, complaining about being I'll and not being able to trade daily, daily signal changed to weekly cos doctor asked him to rest well while he's trading daily underG and sending TP HIT to me daily after stopping daily signal, deleting his discussion group...I've been in many whatsapp groups and I've had similar experiences, so yours is not strange. Meanwhile, there's nothing special about your strategy man..thats why I pretendedly approached you to sell your system to me so as to know your real intention. He complained of not feeling fine and yet, he was trading daily and would be quick to send "TP HIT" to me on Whatsapp since the day I told him I wanted to buy his strategy, when he even didn't send signal to me or to his group. Why? because he wanted me to be desperate at getting it cos I told him I would get back to him after settling for 20k.....20k kor, 30k ni..I knew that's what you wanted.. keep it up..your maga go pay. Internet marketers can be funny, especially those that ask people to join their Whatsapp groups here on Nairaland

@Currentprice...Do you know why he deleted the group? He's not getting the kind demand for premium service he expected from his group's members and since it turned out like that, he had to stop cos his expectations weren't realised.

3 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
currentprice:
am back again

how market fellow pips hunters grin grin grin grin grin grin

only pity those that open Live account base on the promise. no freebies anywhere. i say it again no free lunch anywhere all is strategy grin

at lease you all have been compensated for the appreciation spread on this page.

i will say again as i said several times PLS, PLS & PLS LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS ON YOUR OWN
Anyway u are entitled to your opinion. I think you failed to realised that I never asked anyone not to learn. If you think it was all marketing strategy then no problem; you can say that, then it means I'm not the only one in the business since there is a real product to sell... Thank you for your cynical expression; no matter what u do people must talk and have their versions.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by odimbannamdi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
fembizz:
Thank you.
you started really well, but unfortunately didnt end well. if you want to offer help, do so without expecting anything in return. only then will God bless you immensely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
currentprice:

Is the recent Watsapp group you joined started acting funny? grin, daily signal turn weekly, grin only post on my Nairaland what for .

guess the group will fall the same faith at the end or daily signal would repackage for a token.

have joined a group in the past that started like that free, another of his handle raised an issues of gift along the line,,,,imagine to contribute to buy iphone and the host silently supported,,,, later decided to remove those not in support. who is fooling who ? best is learn to trade yourself

@Optimisticgondy above quote was the post on binary thread, didn't knew the group faith will come quick when i posted it grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thank God you're not God...I knew you were up to something the very day u started acting up...I've been in many whatsapp groups and I've had similar experiences, so yours is not strange. Meanwhile, there's nothing special about your strategy man..thats why I pretendedly approached you to sell your system to me so as to know your real intention. He complained of not feeling fine and yet, he was trading daily and would be quick to send "TP HIT" to me on Whatsapp since the day I told him I wanted to buy his strategy, when he even didn't send signal to me or to his group. Why? because he wanted me to be desperate at getting it cos I told him I would get back to him after settling for 20k..20k, 30k ni..I knew that's what you wanted.. keep it up..your maga go pay. Internet marketers can be funny, especially those that ask people to join their Whatsapp groups here on Nairaland

@Currentprice...Do you know why he deleted the group? He's not getting the kind demand he expected from his group's members and since it turned out like that, he had to stop cos he expectations weren't realised.

It's so funny that u came up with such write up about me. You pleaded to me that u needed a daily trading system which I asked why that... After so much plea I said I will give you some materials to do that but for a cost which I asked you how much you could afford for such useful materials which u pleaded to pay 12k, that you just lost your mother. I didn't force you to pay I only sent you the tp for the 2 days I analysed and said u could back test later. You see what you guys are doing here will only prevent those who truly need assistance to be left out. This is my 10th year in trading forex with full-time experience so if I am asked to prepare a trading manual and as well doing so after consultation is that a crime. Why should i soil my dignity with 12k? If my signals are not profitable and asked you to send me money that will be dubious. I still respect you and believe u will tell the truth in future. You all can see that some users have the strength for destructive criticisism rather for constructive criticism. I say this if there's anyone I have collected money from based on this eRange signals I started here should truthfully come out with proof.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thank God you're not God...I knew you were up to something the very day u started acting up...I've been in many whatsapp groups and I've had similar experiences, so yours is not strange. Meanwhile, there's nothing special about your strategy man..thats why I pretendedly approached you to sell your system to me so as to know your real intention. He complained of not feeling fine and yet, he was trading daily and would be quick to send "TP HIT" to me on Whatsapp since the day I told him I wanted to buy his strategy, when he even didn't send signal to me or to his group. Why? because he wanted me to be desperate at getting it cos I told him I would get back to him after settling for 20k.....20k kor, 30k ni..I knew that's what you wanted.. keep it up..your maga go pay. Internet marketers can be funny, especially those that ask people to join their Whatsapp groups here on Nairaland

@Currentprice...Do you know why he deleted the group? He's not getting the kind demand for premium service he expected from his group's members and since it turned out like that, he had to stop cos he expectations weren't realised.

Thanks for the eye opener... Life is all about lessons and its good we learn how to do things on our own like currentprice said. If you want to be good, do it to the core and if you want to be bad also do it to the core. The day you depend on someone that's the day you get limited to do things. If one can use sickness to hide his agenda then am sure he can do all things

@ Fembiz please I don't meant to insult you but at the start you would have named your price. Don't pretend to be good when you are not and the fact you claim you are sick while you were trading means that you can't be trusted. I made profit from your signal no doubt and I made losses too. You are nobody God and the destiny of Nigerian youth is greater than yours. I smell fishy things when signal turns weekly and I told myself it will reach a stage it will go for monthly. Lol. But in all I respect you for your time and for the things I learned from the group. Since you have closed it, trade your signal and make billions to your account. Don't claim to be a helper why you are not. Many funded cos of you and you have leaved them with no choice. You are a stab at the back. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Kaysalas(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Even though I didn't trade real money with Mr.femi's trade, I appreciate what he has done. And I must say that even though everything & anything can be gotten for free, Mr. femi has a right to sell his system. He did what every marketer or salesman will do: demonstrate the potency of his wares then sell. He has done the hard work, if he chooses to sell, so be it. I won't mind personally learning from him @ a price I can afford.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Kaysalas(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
to all those criticizing him, its quite unfair of you so to do. Let us all respect d man, if anything, he has inspired us to believe that with dedication, we can achieve success in this trade

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
odimbannamdi:

you started really well, but unfortunately didnt end well. if you want to offer help, do so without expecting anything in return. only then will God bless you immensely.

I think you are also one of those that don't see discipline as anything. anyone without discipline is very far from true resources, no wonder we still have large number of losing traders. Go back to page one and read point number seven. i said this before anyone joins. if u are truthful you will see for yourself. one thing i know is any time you develop to please everybody then you have lost your stand of excellence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.