Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57271 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Has we go into this new week, my prayer is that God will grant us a pipsfull week in Jesus Name.

For has many that are interested in forex trading should contact Mr. Femi through his whatapp no or bbm pin.

God bless us all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Tomicz: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
The "CASH FEEDER" pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or PerfectMoney accounts!
Make a wise decision NOW!

ONLY $0.69 to join! NO RISK!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

Join Now : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2014
Compliment of the season

This is to inform everybody interested in the in Mr. Femi free signal.

Add him up on his whatapp number, we continue on the 7th of January of 2015.

Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Olusoro(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
pls count me in. have about $50 to start with
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tunde705(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Whatsapp 07083527838
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Thank you...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Thank you to all...
Join my whatsapp group chat on
Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Knaruto(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2014
plz am interested brodas....my number for whatsapp is 08130135586...i wanna know how it all works...plus i have about $60 to start with
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Knaruto:
plz am interested brodas....my number for whatsapp is 08130135586...i wanna know how it all works...plus i have about $60 to start with

Please follow simple instruction.

No need of dropping your number here, just add Mr. Femi number and tell him to add you to the group chat.

By so doing, you are with us.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
those that are saying count me in, am in, my advice for you is to learn the in and out of this thing called forex trading.the way people paint it to be is not really how it is in the live scenerio.don't get carried away.learn it even if it takes time.the market is not running, so learn

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by needinfo: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
I pity for the gulible newbies that will fall victims of this shity scam trick.learn it before you engage in it other wise your name will be OYO.forex is not like people made it to look simple.more over, i don't normally trust people that always use the word Jesus or God in their dealing.i smell a rat in this shity corning move.becareful newbies.from nairaland, to whatsapp, the next step will be to signal and trade management service.beginners shine your eye oooo.na them dem dey do the movement
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by yomanovic: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
@op. Hello Sir, I wish to learn forex trading. How do I go about it sir?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Taiw(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
needinfo:
I pity for the gulible newbies that will fall victims of this shity scam trick.learn it before you engage in it other wise your name will be OYO.forex is not like people made it to look simple.more over, i don't normally trust people that always use the word Jesus or God in their dealing.i smell a rat in this shity corning move.becareful newbies.from nairaland, to whatsapp, the next step will be to signal and trade management service.beginners shine your eye oooo.na them dem dey do the movement

I understand your plight, information is important in everything we do. Truly forex is risky but with good strategy and risk management you can make it over time. Beginners should understand how forex works to maximize profit

Concerning you not trusting people who use the name of God, well, I agree with you but you cant conclude that everybody is bad. If so, I means we should not trust you too.

My opinion sha.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2014
fxstory:
those that are saying count me in, am in, my advice for you is to learn the in and out of this thing called forex trading.the way people paint it to be is not really how it is in the live scenerio.don't get carried away.learn it even if it takes time.the market is not running, so learn
I don't understand your point, because I didn't ask anybody not to learn. Infact, if you are an optimistic fellow you will join and observe.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
fembizz:

I don't understand your point, because I didn't ask anybody not to learn. Intact, if you are an optimistic fellow you will join and observe.
mr fembizz....compliments to u..pls id like to join d fx train...i tried adding u on whatsapp...but it seem no to be working. kindly add me on 07013809119. id wud greatly appreciate it.
and may God crown ur efforts to help young Nigerians with abundant blessing.
thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2014
stanirems:

mr fembizz....compliments to u..pls id like to join d fx train...i tried adding u on whatsapp...but it seem no to be working. kindly add me on 07013809119. id wud greatly appreciate it.
and may God crown ur efforts to help young Nigerians with abundant blessing.
thanks
Pls try again now, it's the poor network. Add your nickname
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Happy New Year All!!!!!

Thank God for seeing us through 2014

Back to trading session for the year.

Incase you are interested in free reliable trade signal.

You can add Mr Femi number for whatapp group chat. But make sure you read page 1 of the post for instruction on how to trade his system

IT IS TOTALLY FREE.

Hope for the best this year.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by josea4577(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please I'm interested in this group greatly, even if binary option could be included, I will be happy.
I have try to add you on whatsapp but to no avail, please kindly add my number to the group 234 809 823 8437, or bb pin 28C7144F.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Sarahn: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
fembizz:
Thank you...

I know nada about forex but I do know something that should apply: Competition.

If a lot of peeps know this method you use, would it be to your demerit?
Or are you secretly charging them in the whatsapp group or have you made them affilates?

I hope you understand, in over 7 years of my life in the online business, I have become a really bitchy skeptic.

So imagine to my surprise, I stumble across this thread and you are, so far, asked nothing, promoted nothing except adding to the whatsapp group and no one has bitched you yet.

So, I conclude the following
1. You are too kind and may be the income stream I need.
2. You may have something up your sleeve.

I am just a curious reader passing bysmiley.

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sarahn:

I know nada about forex but I do know something that should apply: Competition.

If a lot of peeps know this method you use, would it be to your demerit?
Or are you secretly charging them in the whatsapp group or have you made them affilates?

I hope you understand, in over 7 years of my life in the online business, I have become a really bitchy skeptic.

So imagine to my surprise, I stumble across this thread and you are, so far, asked nothing, promoted nothing except adding to the whatsapp group and no one has bitched you yet.

So, I conclude the following
1. You are too kind and may be the income stream I need.
2. You may have something up your sleeve.

I am just a curious reader passing bysmiley.

Thank you for expressing yourself and I like people like you.
Pls know that I demanded nothing from any member and I will never demand anything from any member using my signal. The whatsapp group channel is only to make it easy to pass it timely to members nothing more my brother.
This is just my way of contributing.
It's better to give than to take.
Thank you once more...

4 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Take profit just hit this morning..,, awesome!!! Thumbz up to Oga Fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2015
fembizz is one of d very few pple on nairaland who are true to their words....
...honestly....when i came across his thread....something in me felt at peace with it...
....i hardly make comments on NL....but in fembizz case il make an exception...
..he is what he sez..
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by josPlateau(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Mr Femi,you have revived the desire of many of us who have become disinterested in forex because of consistent
losses we made.Consistent losses put a lot of us out of forex but thank God we are back and back for good.

Thank you sir.

Sell stop @ 1.4659
SL @ 4714
Buy stop @ 1.4769
SL @ 1.4714
Tp is 55 pips of entry

Tp of 55pips hit.For those trading big lot size,you sure knows what it means.

Have a pipsfull day everyone.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by stevecantrell: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
fembizz:

Thank you for expressing yourself and I like people like you.
Pls know that I demanded nothing from any member and I will never demand anything from any member using my signal. The whatsapp group channel is only to make it easy to pass it timely to members nothing more my brother.
This is just my way of contributing.
It's better to give than to take.
Thank you once more...

Ok dude,
That's really altruistic of you.
I will demo trade on your signals just to have a feel. I've not traded in many years.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by olathy: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mr. Fembiz really impressed me with his Kind gestures. I want to believe that none of the Nigeria Internet Marketers would do this. Even if they give free stuff at the initial stage, they would end up in selling.
But look at this man, he said and I quoted,

"Pls know that I demanded nothing from any member and I will never demand anything from any member using my signal."

Yet he dedicated his time and stressing himself in formulating the Signal and attending to everyone of us.
So I opined we should do what is necessary to eulogise him. Well done, they say, hasten the work. Even today's TP hit as usual.
I can say that you are God's sent. You are blessed a millionfold. Keep up a good work.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bizzynix: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wow... we just hit 55pips now.... we hail u Mr Femi... u r a guru....good to end d week on a high... since we resumed trade dis yr... no losses... God bless you Sir. Guys join d movin train o..

Did i forget to mention? It is FREE SIGNALS GUYS.. U r not payin a dime.... once again God almighty shall bless u more abundantly Sir.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jaidopumpin: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
TP hit today 55pips not a small thing o am loving this technique. @fembiz more blessing
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by kentochi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Great work you are doing to help mankind.
Thanks and remain bless.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by josPlateau(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forex grid system is really working.

TP hit again.
55 wonderful pips.

Mr Femi,

[size=21pt]God Bless You [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.