Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57291 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by toppy1234: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well Done Femi, Kudos
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is for real o
Another tp hit. All the way 55 pips daily
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by russy: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well be following this signal for one week despite non farm , mr femi signal stil hit the target, kudo i have not seen a trader with this type of precision yet open minded. more greese. more pips
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by AmandaaaP(f): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
fembizz:
Hello everyone, I've decided to help my fellow Nigerians on this forum to make extra sure money at the end of every week trading session... This is coming as a way of giving out my sure winning trades as DAILY and MONTHLY Forex signals which will be done only on EURAUD pair!

Please moderator do not delete this topic because this is my only way for now to give back to my fellow brothers and sisters; no scam but cool money in simple way.

Tips on our trading outlook

1. Remember what I said in my several posts and topics discussions : The Forex range is the TEACHER!

2. We find the RANGE and trade it that's all

3. Please forget about INDICATORS and NEWS or you call it FUNDAMENTALS they are useless if truly you have decided to make it big in forex trading; my simple trading requires just a maximum of 1 hour daily which is segmented in 10 to 15 minutes active attention in every 3 to 4 hours a day.

4. I will come here daily to post trades opportunities for money makers, so don't bother asking how do you get the signals just trade it, they will come in pending orders in a form of Grid trading

5. Risk to reward ratio will be 1:1

6. Stop loss = 55 pips, Take profit = 55 pips , Total number of trades per set up is 4 trades

7. We take gain of one set up before moving to another one even in a case of roll over trade; except you have enough balance to run 2 trades simultaneously.

8. Trades Volume Sequence is 1:1 / 2:2 / 1:1 / 1:1 ( this sequence is sure fire since we have the 20 trading days odd to our side, only patience is required )

9. The minimum balance to try with instead of demo is five dollars, $5

10. Try it and you will be surprised, I traded it aggressively once with $50 and turn it $626 but that's not advisable. PLEASE SEE THIS AS AN INVESTMENT AND SEE THE COMPOUNDING POWER!

11. I will start this free service until I see enough followers!

My Grid's eRange Trades Guide

1. We trade EURAUD only

2. We trade eRange as Grid's System with 4 trades capability

3. Compare ur broker's price quote to Instaforex broker and know the pip's difference THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ! Just 1 pip laxity could make you lose a trade, while others have taken their profits... Please do this before placing next trade

4. Don't over leverage but start small, apply the recommended lot's size sequence and compound your profits

NB. Lot's size trades sequence are; 1:1, 2:2, 1:1, 1:1

6. Apply lot's size sequence that soothes you as a trader but you are better off with the recommended sequence above

This is simple illustration:
Starting with the 1st leg trade with 0.01 vol but if it fails apply 0.02 vol for the 2nd leg trade, if it fails too apply 0.01 vol for 3rd leg trade and 0.01 vol for the 4th leg trade.

Note. know from the above illustration; it means 1st and 2nd trades are for profits making and while 3rd and 4th are for partial recovery trades. After profits making and more confidence gained u'll need to extend the 3rd to profitable trade like 1st and 2nd trades

7. Make your comments available on my thread on Nairaland...

Note. I introduced the new lot's size trades sequence for low overall risk and if PATIENCE is observed then the users too we definitely make profits at the end of the month. ( 1:1, 2:2, 1:1, 1:1 = 5 volume risk for the total 4 leg trades ).

Disadvantages
a. The 1st and 2nd leg trades give the profits
b. The 3rd and 4th leg trades are for partial recovery of 1st and 2nd leg trades loss, if it occurs
c.The worst risk expectancy is the 5 volume risked which may never occur in 3 to 6 months

Advantages
1. Low start up capital is require; $5 for a try instead of non profiting demo trade capital
2. Fast recovery of total loss if it occurs, since the trading odd is on our side
3. Better returns on investment; high percentage of ROI
4. Ability to trade everyday even if there is a roll over of previous day trade
5. Stress free trading
6. Requires little of your attention
7. Profit or loss expectancy is known without emotional constraints
8. No need of indicators or news
9. It will give other source of income if you are not a full-time trader
10. It can be done on your mobile phone; android, windows phone, etc

Many more...

Please follow the rules strictly!

Jesus is Lord!

Hi Femi,

Please try to illustrate what you've written up here with screen shots.
That will lessen the number of beginners like myself disturbing you in the group with the numerous silly questions we usually ask.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
russy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well be following this signal for one week despite non farm , mr femi signal stil hit the target, kudo i have not seen a trader with this type of precision yet open minded. more greese. more pips
@russy..
yes oh...2 hits and stil counting.....oga fembizz is really true to his word oh....unlike some greedy NLanders that i knw....
...im patiently waiting for next week kwa..
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by AmandaaaP(f): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Group members leave your testimony on this NL page. Don't be silent.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
AmandaaaP:

Hi Femi,

Please try to illustrate what you've written up here with screen shots.
That will lessen the number of beginners like myself disturbing you in the group with the numerous silly questions we usually ask.
I don't understand what you meant by screen shot; I gave out free trading signals only on euraud pair. if you don't have knowledge in forex trading then visit www.babypips.com and learn the basics. To use my signal you only need how to set buy stop and sell stop in grid's trading concept and any further questions could be put to the group members.
Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by AmandaaaP(f): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
fembizz:

I don't understand what you meant by screen shot; I gave out free trading signals only on euraud pair. if you don't have knowledge in forex trading then visit www.babypips.com and learn the basics. To use my signal you only need how to set buy stop and sell stop in grid's trading concept and any further questions could be put to the group members.
Thanks

Thanks Femi,
I think my problem is that I'm new to the MT4 trading platform. I also have issues with the pip interval to use for the different legs of trade.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by paxnka: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tanx Femi, 2 tp hit. Good work u are doing.
@Amanda, try to focus only on the first signal alert. Learn buy-stop and sell-stop but please, demo trade for now.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by AmandaaaP(f): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
paxnka:
Tanx Femi, 2 tp hit. Good work u are doing.
@Amanda, try to focus only on the first signal alert. Learn buy-stop and sell-stop but please, demo trade for now.

K, thanks

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Alayubi: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Thumbs up to you Mr. Femi. Great work from you to give us hope to believe forex can be traded making profits.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tonytony208(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks op. This is working; just like clockwork.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Piro4rl(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
ANA GAD MA INTA.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by faladeSM1132(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2015
hello oga Femi;
people here relly enjoying your daliy quotes on FX
thanks a lot sir!!!!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Another tp hit. Thanks to the boss
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by breeze23: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Take profit hit, Oga femi u are too much.
Thank so much and God bless
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by incredibleace(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Oga fembiz,u too much,i hail oooo.thanks alot
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mystockyear: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
oga femi you are the man

Thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
another tp hit!!!......dats 3/3 for fembizz...
May God empower u to do more.....and honour u
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Profit taken so far.

For those interested in this free signal. All you need to do is add Mr Femi number on the front page.

All Glory be to God
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by temple234: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think I need to call Oga Femi and thank him in my dialect... Hehehehe grin
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by paxnka: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Another TP hit. Tanx Femi, you are the man. Please, can you tell me how you choose your entry level. Tanx
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bizzynix: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
If u haven't joined dis grp... u r on a loooong tin.... God bless u Mr Femi...... the only language i understand now is TP (Take Profit) grin . Guys join d movin train wit speed like that of the Japanese. See u there✈✈✈
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by brio(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Femi....u re doing great job! keep it up simple system of trading forex
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by josPlateau(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
E don happen again oo.TP hit .

Thank you for this grid system.I can confirm that this system is working very well.

Thank you Mr Femi for this free signal.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
great work @fembizz.
its another tp in d bag....
you are no doubt a great individual...
may God richly reward you for this good thing you are doing.....
#team.fembizz
#team.ProfitWorld
#team-eRangeTraders

.....guys..join dis FREE train ride before it leaves you behind...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jaidopumpin: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Just open my chart now to see profits everywhere am really loving this @yoga Femi kudos to u.... Well done bro.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Piro4rl:
ANA GAD MA INTA.
I beg I didn't understand what u meant?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by faladeSM1132(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
uncle Femi;
is only God that can reward you for giving us another easy online business which always giving us cool $ without yahoo or yahoo plus::::::::::::::::: thanks so so so much
i can now say it any where in the world with my long tonge and circle mouth that FOREX IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by odimbannamdi(m): 3:48am On Jan 13, 2015
ncpat:
joining the group kindly add me to your whatsapp group and BBM 08088210336 and 7F0ADB6F

For those of you that are afraid to put your money, you can CLICK HERE to register for free $30 no deposit bonus, all you need do is to summit your I.D and utility bill like nepa bills or bank statement and you will get $30 credited to your account, just follow fembizz signal to make profit and withdraw your profit, make sure you can make up to like $100 and withdraw $50 to have a balance of $50 to trade because your first withdrawal will make them to remove the bonus which mean you are left with your profit. Remember to chose micro account when opening or take the opportunity to open and deposit and get a bonus of half of what you deposited.

I registered on XM.com on the 22nd of november, however i didnt know my registration was successful, so i didnt claim my 30USD and it expired 30days later. is there any broker that offers this leverage?? or is there any broker that accepts deposits as low as 5USD??
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Kaysalas(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Thumbs up OGA femo! you are d MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.