Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX (33142 Views)

Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Qualer: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
chiibekee:
obu aka oru chukwu. Ekele niile diri ya

aka oru chineke nke a masiri m n'udi di iche ma na akukwa m obi kpim kpim. nne, ejim na aka na udo di na aka nke gi?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by bammy777(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Took her school fee.. Made her drop out
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by ScaryLolu: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2015
DECOtech:

_
How about what I did to her in revenge for breaking up with me?
_
She had dumped me in my down times but less than 4months later one of my jobs paid big.
I just found myself a prettier girl, took her places, went shopping, posted all the fun pics on facebook and then, tagged my ex on the pics.
_
Believe me, she begged to come back.
this is bad ass, am so doing this..my ex did d same
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by chiibekee(f): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Qualer:

aka oru chineke nke a masiri m n'udi di iche ma na akukwa m obi kpim kpim. nne, ejim na aka na udo di na aka nke gi?
ofuma
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Qualer: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2015
chiibekee:
ofuma

Achoro m ka imata na uche m dikwa na ihe gbasara gi nke ukwuuu!!! Kedy ihe chere banyere okwu nkea? cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by DECOtech(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2015
ScaryLolu:

this is bad ass, am so doing this..my ex did d same

Bros, the bible tells us that "money anwsereth all things"

So, in all thy gettings, get money.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by neyogasgas: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2015
I became very nice to her after i got my job...she couldnt believe it. I took her out on her birthday....we ended up at my place...she was so convinced we were going to make love. The door bell rang at about 10:30 pm and a hooker i had invited was at the door. She couldn't believe her eyes. I took the hooker in and made love to her while the stupid ex was left in the living room to watch tv. I woke up later to find her crying...she begged...i knacked her "skindo" in the living room...got up and went back to my hooker. In the morning i gave her 1500 to get her scrawny ass back to Ajah from Isolo. She called severally after that asking to know what made me so mean contrary to the gentle guy she had known. After much ado..she gave up.

I am happily married now and she is still perambulating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by anigbajumo(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Ex z Ex,I dnt go bk on wat z nt neccessary...I gat no tyme to revenge.....Go 4anoda gal nd focus on hw to fulfil my dream in Lyf.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by ScaryLolu: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
DECOtech:

Bros, the bible tells us that "money anwsereth all things" cool

So, in all thy gettings, get money.
#BOB...i believe you brother cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Qualer: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2015
chiibekee:
ofuma

The very babe, how are you doing?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by dannie007(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2015
dannie007:
Mine left me when I actually needed her the most! Its pained me so bad that instead of revenge I became focused and right now I am better than the way she left me! Own buisnesses and properties! She said if only she knew! That she can't eat her cake and have it back! I smiled @ her cos I remebered the pains she put me into back then! So Success is the Best revenge

Hello friends place I am having a difficult time here! My Ex is really on me wants us back any advice cos I still have some feelings for her!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Eberex(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
dannie007:

Hello friends place I am having a difficult time here! My Ex is really on me wants us back any advice cos I still have some feelings for her!

A very odd timing, cos as am typing this message I'm at an eatery waiting for my ex. But in my case I don't want her back cos I have moved on and have someone else. But I'm looking for ways to revenge. So let's say this is just a starting phase for that to happen.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Qualer: 5:27am On Apr 28, 2015
chiibekee:
obu aka oru chukwu. Ekele niile diri ya

Chi, o leee kwanu how far?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by jennysarah: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
My ex knew the link to the security camera on my computer - kind of a doggy-cam thing - and gave it to all his mates. Not good. Now though I have his link, it's a cam in his room, and he hasn't got a clue. Karma is coming for him!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Eberex(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
jennysarah:
My ex knew the link to the security camera on my computer - kind of a doggy-cam thing - and gave it to all his mates. Not good. Now though I have his link, it's a cam in his room, and he hasn't got a clue. Karma is coming for him!

are you waiting for him to do something so you catch him on camera?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by jennysarah: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol he's always 'doing something'.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Eberex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
jennysarah:
Lol he's always 'doing something'.

hmm..........he would definitely not see it coming grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.