Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX (33730 Views)

Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by GoodFaith: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
oluwabishop:

U jus spoke my mind. Mine was behaving like a serial cheat. left me 4 some other guy last year when we had issues and after the guy had his fill of her and she realised his lies, she came running back, bombarding me with calls and mssgs pleading that am d best guy she ever lived to know and that we come back again. I yielded after much pressure and she was happy.
Fast forward 18 months later and she went to bed with another guy. Worst part was i didnt get to know on time and she kept up appearances for months like nothing happened. The day i found out and how long ago it had been, i realised that some girls are not just worth it. No tears 4 me tho, am still plotting my revenge cos she believes that i have forgiven her of this last one (what use is a relationship with badly shattered trust ?) . I'd garner ideas for my revenge from here and update when i execute my ice-cold vengeance. Or better still, i cud just move on and confine her to the thrashcan of memories better forgotten. Some girls are the architects of their misfortunes sha. If i take vengeance, shey some people will call me wicked
Dude no need for revenge
a B is a B
Move on
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin
beesammy:
We from France need another forum - Farancéland

I talk am before....... grin
beesammy:
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
DECOtech:

_
How about what I did to her in revenge for breaking up with me?
_
She had dumped me in my down times but less than 4months later one of my jobs paid big.
I just found myself a prettier girl, took her places, went shopping, posted all the fun pics on facebook and then, tagged my ex on the pics.
_
Believe me, she begged to come back.
wat a sweet revenge
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
oluwabishop:

U jus spoke my mind. Mine was behaving like a serial cheat. left me 4 some other guy last year when we had issues and after the guy had his fill of her and she realised his lies, she came running back, bombarding me with calls and mssgs pleading that am d best guy she ever lived to know and that we come back again. I yielded after much pressure and she was happy.
Fast forward 18 months later and she went to bed with another guy. Worst part was i didnt get to know on time and she kept up appearances for months like nothing happened. The day i found out and how long ago it had been, i realised that some girls are not just worth it. No tears 4 me tho, am still plotting my revenge cos she believes that i have forgiven her of this last one (what use is a relationship with badly shattered trust ?) . I'd garner ideas for my revenge from here and update when i execute my ice-cold vengeance. Or better still, i cud just move on and confine her to the thrashcan of memories better forgotten. Some girls are the architects of their misfortunes sha. If i take vengeance, shey some people will call me wicked
The best u can do for urself is to move on, though it wont be easy, God will surely take care.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
ThaSlimKidd:

Oh come on... You can't possibly live by this doctrine ... *Side eye*

Lol, don't mind me
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
1stola:

This so-called maturity bullshít will leave sm ppl with regrets...
What da fúck is maturity?

Na by force? You wan force yourself on someone who obviously doesn't want you?

Very, very immature!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by ThaSlimKidd: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Shezhawt:

Lol, don't mind me

*Phew** Way much better grin...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by ebosse(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
I went to their house when everyone was inside.

Pressed their doorbell and ran away.............grincheesycheesycheesy

Looooool.... Best Revenge, Hands down!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Jennifer89(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
MAKE UNA COME SEE ONE OF THOSE MEN WERE DEY PUT FEMALE NAME FOR NAIRALAND OHH. WE DON CACTH YOU.

Hahahaha abg I'm a girl and not a guy.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by dayveed1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
currently going out with her best friend, when I'm done with that, I'll date her twin sister,
then her sister.... then share her our romance pictures

she's regretting it already!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by sarahGIII(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
lol okay. I dont have an EX

And dont ask Y.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by nickz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
sarahGIII:
lol okay. I dont have an EX

And dont ask Y.
why??tonguetongue

@op,i made her cousin pay for the sins of her cousin...and made sure she knew about it.....

don't ask me how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by 1stola: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
striktlymi:

Na by force? You wan force yourself on someone who obviously doesn't want you?

Very, very immature!
gibberish.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by bollyzeez(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yemike:
after my ex broke up with me (i was in ss2 then) i had to fake tears, i begged her (i don't want her to leave without fvcking her), and i suceeded in gaining her trust then i had series of s*x with her (though i regret the first time cuz she's a virgin then) and gave her a heavy blow by dating her closest school friend. i told her on the eve of the waec exam, she almost fainted and wept bitterly. i don't know girls could not only fall in love but be burried in love easily. although i regret what i did cuz she don't pass her exam. that the biggest revenge+regret of my life. i'll always remember u nike, if on nairaland pls forgive me.
mehn...we on d same lane buh d diff is da i had her nude pitho nd baba femi..da goh me many cookies nd prinkleS as an hostelite i lack notin,i mean nt even a"PEN"she my bills!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by bollyzeez(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
I went to their house when everyone was inside.

Pressed their doorbell and ran away.............grincheesycheesycheesy
revenge or child's play?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by bollyzeez(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
slap1:
I've lent her family money a number of times since then, and she came for it on each case. I don't see it as revenge, though.
u b bank ni?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by bollyzeez(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
babs01:

so you have many exes, i wonder how your hole will be
lmao...i will pretend asif i didnt c dz!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Hidentity(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
beesammy:
People like you are needed to ease tension. Can't stop laughing... Not even Frenchland but Faranceland.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by slap1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
bollyzeez:
u b bank ni?
No. It's just a small amount.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Uniqueempress(f): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
angrylol, funny stories... I just cried o.. cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by pseudonomer: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
chisco82:

Nnem, i wonder oo! The word "Revange" is not in my dictionary.

There's no "Revange" is anybody's dictionary... It's "REVENGE"

Lolz

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Uniqueempress(f): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
angry ..I just cried, lol.. love sef
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by mrdino(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
chidyhels:
How do people successfully carry out a revenge on someone that once claimed to love.

because thr's a thin line btw luv & hate.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Jahbles93: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
2 weeks after we broke up I started dating her first cousin, since then she ever regretted her actions.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by jemype(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
30ammy:
quote author=jemype post=28687855]

Ur waist tho shocked

angry angry angry

Its a compliment oo
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by 30ammy(f): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
jemype:

Its a compliment oo

grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by oseiwe(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'll be killed if I write mine.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2014
oseiwe:
I'll be killed if I write mine.

Bros. i dey wait for your story. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2014
pseudonomer:

There's no "Revange" is anybody's dictionary... It's "REVENGE"

Lolz
Thank you sir.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by toygod2: 2:21am On Dec 09, 2014
funny replie
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by oseiwe(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2014
dumo1:

Bros. i dey wait for your story. grin

my own bad oh.

she dey Nigeria now cos I ended her European dreams.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by bollyzeez(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2014
oseiwe:

my own bad oh.

she dey Nigeria now cos I ended her European dreams.
how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.