Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Emotional Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Feelings (893 Views)

What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! / / I Find It Difficult To Control My Emotional Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Feelings by hermeen(f): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2014
i dnt knw if is a problems or not, i've never 4 once feel like having sex since i was born....... Though i've a boyfriend oooo, bt i dnt feel like having sex...... Pls its a problem or not? If it is, is dia a solution to it?
Re: Emotional Feelings by Youngzedd(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmm.

This isn't normal, sincerely speaking.

Others should shade more light.
Re: Emotional Feelings by Hazardd(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2014
incase
Re: Emotional Feelings by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2014
hermeen:
i dnt knw if is a problems or not, i've never 4 once feel like having sex since i was born....... Though i've a boyfriend oooo, bt i dnt feel like having sex...... Pls its a problem or not? If it is, is dia a solution to it?
Wait oo, so your bf no dey remind you to.......?

Abi he also feels thesame way?
Re: Emotional Feelings by AndreRose(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
So he has neva tried touching you in some sensitive parts? And you neva enjoyed it?
Also,if you really wish to find out wats wrong wit you,you shud allow him do d sex(he shud be gentle o) even if you dnt want it,let's see how you u feel afterwards. #jux saying
Re: Emotional Feelings by Hazardd(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2014
The one you have with your boyfriend didn't you enjoy it.
the best thing is to try another hand. undecided
Re: Emotional Feelings by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
maybe you're just not ready to, don't worry the feeling will come around soon.
Re: Emotional Feelings by seankafor(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
If u re above 18 then ask ur mum whether u were circumcised.
Re: Emotional Feelings by FruityLass: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Might be or not a problem.
You might be suffering from physical or psychological problem (might) which you feel numb each time you are been touch.
Incase, you try visiting a guidance counsellor...and always feel free each time ur with your sugar!
Re: Emotional Feelings by Hazardd(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2014
mayapop:
maybe you're just not ready to, don't worry the feeling will come around soon.
As you are feeling it now grin
Re: Emotional Feelings by chimerase2: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
It happens
Re: Emotional Feelings by Dannylux: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2014
I had wanted to say hormonal imbalance but that's not the case obviously you're not sexually attracted to the same sex either?

This is a clinical condition and demands the opinion of a medical expert. See a doctor.
Re: Emotional Feelings by hermeen(f): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2014
can circumcision cause it?
Re: Emotional Feelings by mcdokwe(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
hermeen:
it could be you are not ready. Aunty pls don't force it. Because there are lots of regrets that might come along.

It is overrated you know?
Re: Emotional Feelings by SkinnyDude(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
hermeen:
can circumcision cause it?
yes my dear. were you circumcised?

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Just Want To Chop Your Money! / I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf / Things To Do For Your Woman Without her Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.