Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf (891 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / My friend / Is He Still Angry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf by NewNigeriaMind: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
I made this post yesterday:

https://www.nairaland.com/2045290/urgent-need-opinions

Fast forward to yesterday night, I had sex with my neighbor living in the BQ. I actually slept over in her room.

I am still trying to find a solution to how I feel, it’s like I am addicted to sex after the heartbreak.

On the other hand, my gf is yet to call me since the last episode, today is the third day, neither have I called her.

I am leaving lekki soon and all I can think is the fat yellow butt of my neighbor. I hope she didn’t go to school today.
Re: I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf by major466(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
What do you want us to do? cheesy
Re: I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf by holatin(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
her pinny has been laced with adundu

* will update later
Re: I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf by NewNigeriaMind: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
I just have to tell someone.

I cant keep it to myself alone.

This is the third random girl I am fucking since Sunday.
Re: I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf by IamLEGEND1: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
banged 3 random p*$$ýs in 3 days?

good for u
Re: I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good job. Keep it up. grin

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? / Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander / Girls Wearing Make Up Everyday Are Insecure About Themselves, True Or False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.