Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. (1019 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Mespu: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
I don't have much to say on this because the topic is enough.
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Ploy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Love and se.x keep the world going. They have endured everything for ages unchanged.

I'm not sure but I think, we should love and be loved.
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by emperorchedda(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
LOL

Simple and Short
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
The difference between both is huge. A fool knows next to nothing about love.
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Mespu: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:
The difference between both is huge. A fool knows next to nothing about love.
Disagree
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Mespu: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ploy:
Love and se.x keep the world going. They have endured everything for ages unchanged.

I'm not sure but I think, we should love and be loved.
why i said so is because both of them do things without reasoning properly
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
Disagree

You have every right to disagree but I am curious....do you know what love is?
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Mespu: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:

You have every right to disagree but I am curious....do you know what love is?
I don't know so tell me what's LOVE?
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
I don't know so tell me what's LOVE?

You dont know?

That's odd!

If you don't know what you think love is then how come about the thread?

At least the thread title suggests you have a notion of love.
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Ploy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
why i said so is because both of them do things without reasoning properly

Your personal view I guess?
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Agreed,wen you r in love,you can do some crazy things,bt datz because you really want to do it and you have reasons but a fool does things unconsciously.
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
hmmmm.
I can't actually dispute/concur to this assertion.
__ but my own mumu done dey cross boundary. embarassed

That's all.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
I don't have much to say on this because the topic is enough.
no, maybe u dnt no much. Ur topic is fallacious.

A fool is a fool, being in love is quite different sire.. except u acted lik a fool wen in luv; bn easily deceived, lacking in gud sense and not realizin wats really goin on..

..love a fool or let a fool love u, but neva let love fool u
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Mespu: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
kristina1:
Agreed,wen you r in love,you can do some crazy things,bt datz because you really want to do it and you have reasons but a fool does things unconsciously.
lol how's unconsious?
Re: There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. by Deshannel(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmm.
I can't actually dispute/concur to this assertion.
__ but my own mumu done dey cross boundary. embarassed

That's all.
I think we wearing the same shoe

(1) (Reply)

Which Statement Hurt Most In A Relationship / Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk / I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.