Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference (7401 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by prodam(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders, have you thought of this before. If a girl of today can date 4 guys at a time and date another different set of guys within a short interval of time.and of course, she will play justice to them all, by making them happy on bed,
isn't there a close relationship with a Prostitut that makes love with at least 2 men per day for the same aim of making fast money,

a good example is daniel(a ghanian friend) daniel's girlfriend was never a virgin and confessed that she has dated 4 guys in the past since her secondary school days, 3 out of the 4 made love with her, Daniel will be the 4th to make love with her and I am very sure, Daniel won't marry her, before she get married, there is high probability of sleeping with 4 more guys cos she is just 20, so her husband would now be refered to as "lucky man".lucky my foot.

this issue can only be well treated by being open-minded...
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
She's only a pro[i]s[/i]titute if she collects money for sex. . . Else, she's just promiscuous. If she has a boy friend, she's a promiscuous cheat, else she's just promiscuous!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by LaParisienne(f): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Dyt(f): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Prodam bro
since u travel often, i ll lyk to introduce my coy, omicron integrated, call us for ur tickets
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by coogar: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
prodam:

Fellow Nairalanders, have you thought of this before. If a girl of today can date 4 guys at a time and date another different set of guys within a short interval of time.and of course, she will play justice to them all, by making them happy on bed,
isn't there a close relationship with a Prostitut that makes love with at least 2 men per day for the same aim of making fast money,

a good example is daniel(a ghanian friend) daniel's girlfriend was never a virgin and confessed that she has dated 4 guys in the past since her secondary school days, 3 out of the 4 made love with her, Daniel will be the 4th to make love with her and I am very sure, Daniel won't marry her, before she get married, there is high probability of sleeping with 4 more guys cos she is just 20, so her husband would now be refered to as "lucky man".lucky my foot.

this issue can only be justified by being open-minded,

/* I have vowed not to post on this romance section cos me no believ in luv, but this issue needs to be looked into by the "loverboys and lovergirls",
, phuck Love before marriage, thats why when am on holiday in Ghana or S.africa I make sure sexy chicks of all types are around me, especially at Night*/

there's a difference between a prostitute and a girl that has been with 20 men in a year.
the motive should be the key here. . . .if she slept with those 20 men just for the fun of it without hoping to get paid from the venture then how the hell is she a prostitute?

ghana boy, you need help!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by drnoel: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
he will be the lucky guy cos he gets the whole expertize of all her escapades grin grin grin
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by prodam(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

She's only a pro[i]s[/i]titute if she collects money for sex. . . Else, she's just promiscuous. If she has a boy friend, she's a promiscuous cheat, else she's just promiscuous!

I will never call a girlfriend with one boyfriend a prostitute, if not for money, then she is a stupid sex-addict and that makes her worse than a prostitut

coogar:

there's a difference between a pr[i]o[/i]stitute and a girl that has been with 20 men in a year.
the motive should be the key here. . . .if she slept with those 20 men just for the fun of it without hoping to get paid from the venture then how the hell is she a  pr[i]o[/i]stitute?

ghana boy, you need help!
if not for money, then she is a stupid sex-addict and that makes her worse than a prostitut

drnoel:

he will be the lucky guys cos he gets the whole expertize of all her escapades grin grin grin
I see smiley
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
prodam:

I will never call a girlfriend with one boyfriend a LovePeddler, if not for money, then she is a silly sex-addict and that makes her worse than a prostitut

Your personal opinion doesnt change facts!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
A pro-stitute is someone who sells her body in exchange for "returns". This "returns" could be money, mobile phone credit, free meals, free room to live in, e.t.c. If we broaden the scope like this, we would then understand were the poster is coming from.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by coogar: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
claremont:

A pro-stitute is someone who sells her body in exchange for "returns". This "returns" could be money, mobile phone credit, free meals, free room to live in, e.t.c. If we broaden the scope like this, we would then understand were the poster is coming from.

it has to be money!
returns is not money. . . . you cannot go to a whorehouse and use mobile phone credit to pay for sex.
go to the dictionary and read the meaning of the word "pr[i]o[/i]stitute".

prodam:

if not for money, then she is a silly sex-addict and that makes her worse than a prostitut

and what's wrong with someone being a sex addict?
it's a mental health issue. . . . .
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
coogar:

it has to be money!
returns is not money. . . . you cannot go to a whorehouse and mobile phone credit for sex.
go to the dictionary and read the meaning of the word "pr[i]o[/i]stitute".
The context is very important. In theory, it is s-ex in exchange for money; but when viewed in a Nigerian context, it could also mean s-ex in exchange for passing exams, recharge cards, free meals, free room/flatshare e.t.c
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
claremont:

The context is very important. In theory, it is s-ex in exchange for money; but when viewed in a [size=13pt]Nigerian context[/size], it could also mean s-ex in exchange for passing exams, recharge cards, free meals, free room/flatshare e.t.c
What is Nigerian Context? And how can it be defined?
How can you prove that sex in exchange for passing exams etc is prostit[b]u[/b]tion?
Whereas, a prostit[i]u[/i]te makes her living from pr[i]o[/i]stitution, can you prove that those girls that hav[i]e[/i] sex in exchange for free meals and other stuff, are not being taken advantage of, as opposed to pro[i]s[/i]titution where the lady knows what she's doing?
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by coogar: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
claremont:

The context is very important. In theory, it is s-ex in exchange for money; but when viewed in a Nigerian context, it could also mean s-ex in exchange for passing exams, recharge cards, free meals, free room/flatshare e.t.c

so sex in exchange for passing exams and flatshare is pr[i]o[/i]stitution? grin cheesy

claremont is on a roll tonight.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
None whatsoever
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
coogar:

so sex in exchange for passing exams and flatshare is pr[i]o[/i]stitution? grin cheesy
Contextually, it is, yes. The payment therein is in cash (money), or kind (passing exams, free accommodation e.t.c.)
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
[b]Claremont and OP the only time a girl can be referred to as a prosttitute is when she collects money in exchange for s3x,nothing else.
Money is the main thing to be exchanged here. A girl with multiple boyfriends can be termed loose,whether she collects mobile phone,car,food etc after the s3x is not an issue here,even if the boyfriend gives her money after s3x,as long as there was not a bargain before the deed, she is not a prosttitute.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^ Not God's point of view.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

Claremont and OP the only time a girl can be referred to as a prosttitute is when she collects money in exchange for s3x,nothing else.
Money is the main thing to be exchanged here. A girl with multiple boyfriends can be termed loose,whether she collects mobile phone,car,food etc after the s3x is not an issue here,even if the boyfriend gives her money after s3x,as long as there was not a bargain before the deed, she is not a prosttitute.
The actual definition of a pro-stitute is someone who collects payment for s-ex. The payment is in cash or kind, not necessarily cash all the time.
2buff:

^^ Not God's point of view.
God/the gods have no opinion on this issue, this debate concerns humans only.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
claremont:

The actual definition of a pro-stitute is someone who collects payment for s-ex. The payment is in cash or kind, not necessarily cash all the time.[/b]
The form of payment the world and I know that is accepted by pro-stitutes is MONEY but let's agree that other forms are accepted too.

Before paying a pro-stitute in any way the customer dims fit,there's usually haggling and then an agreement Is reached,now are you trying to tell me that those girls with multiple boyfriends haggle with their boyfriends about payment before they have s-ex with them?
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by coogar: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
claremont:

Contextually, it is, yes. The payment therein is in cash (money), or kind (passing exams, free accommodation e.t.c.)

claremont:

The actual definition of a pro-stitute is someone who collects payment for s-ex. The payment is in cash or kind, not necessarily cash all the time.[/b]God/the gods have no opinion on this issue, this debate concerns humans only.

dementia has set in, claremont
pendo89 should get you into an old people's home asap before she starts putting on nappies for you.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Segunagagu(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
guy na so jare, u no lie at all, nice topic bro,
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by MrCork17: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Segun agagu:

guy na so jare, u no lie at all, nice topic bro,

Agragu? bro dont you people have english names in Nigeria? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by prodam(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
@all against my opinion: understand the fact that
1. prostitution occurs in a variety of form
2. guys that deals with these girls know how much they are to pay on each visit by the girl, ( so the issue of not entering into bargains before intimacy is not a point).
3. if you are not a LovePeddler, you should either be virgin or have been s.e.xed by one man, who is ur husband,
4. what is the essence of having a guy for money (usually called maga by naija babes) and have another loverboy for true love,

Frankly, having more than 1 boyfriend before marriage(with sex.ual relationship)  is prostitutio.n,
An analogy: lecturers and teachers, they both have the same effect on their audience(to impart knowledge),

av said earlier that only open-minded thinkers would reason along,

@claremont and agargu: you guys are saying the bitter truth,
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
Prostitution is sex for money simple as that. That was what we used to call prostitution but these days other variables has kicked in and they include the money changing into recharge cards, BB subscription an so on. This broaden the definition of the act
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by MrsChima1(f): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
(looking for MBJ)
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Yup where is MBJ?
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by kemmeye: 2:12am On Jan 25, 2012
poster is a bloody morraf0cker
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by mamalola19: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2012
let me greet the prostitute before me or close to me or i met here before i proceed.

back to the topic. men are nomenclatures. if woman no do, she likes money she is starving me and so on. now woman dey do well well she is a prostitute. una all no well. dumb men. dumb nigerinas. dumb women who allowers this rubbish to go on.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2012
op drinking that "mad puss piss" grin
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by kemmeye: 4:05am On Jan 25, 2012
mamalola19:

let me greet the LovePeddler before me or close to me or i met here before i proceed.

back to the topic. men are nomenclatures. if woman no do, she likes money she is starving me and so on. now woman dey do well well she is a LovePeddler. una all no well. dumb men. dumb nigerinas. dumb women who allowers this rubbish to go on.

get a life and stop acting like a child i dont care about you. you are sh.it all you say is sh.iyt in a sh.itty contest you would probably win
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by mamalola19: 4:11am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

get a life and stop acting like a child i dont care about you. you are sh.it all you say is sh.iyt in a sh.itty contest you would probably win

thats the good thing about prostitutes, they dont hide their spots becuz whatever they do is out in the open. i am glad u figured out ur occupation instantly. i was scared ur trade didnt afford u time to study so u wont know it was u i greeted earlier. its obvious u r an educated slut. clap 4 urself no wonderbend down n pick affects u so much. charge extra in future. aswani shopper
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by kemmeye: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2012
um i knew you were talking about me cuz u called me that previously i mean right except if you have short term memory or something really i dont mind ure just trying to make me mad but this is fun to me actually cuz um ure making absolutely no sense k. so keep ranting like a rabid pig its quite amusing.

Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee / See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) / Can U Kiss Her Feet?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51