Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me (2703 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by bigtimemugu(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
we dated for 6 solid years, she finally betrayed me and got pregnant for sm1 else while i was away, she tried all her best to get off the pregnancy before i could return bt to no avail ,she cried so much and wen i came back we cried 2geda so so much cos we neva knew we are going to depart dat way.she got married to the man on my aproval as datz only option as shez determined to commit sucide, after her delivery, shez treatening to divorce her husband .her husband is dam rich dat the kind of life she has tatsed ,she can no longer fit into my life style as i am still as broke as a white bottle . so many a time i call her to request for money which she neva hesitate to give me, recently she put up a persistent demand to c me on a very private note.i was so confused and wondering why she mst need me so badly, i finally agreed to meet with her and she quickly arranged for a hotel and paid for 3day lodgment.wen i came , her demand was dat she want to get pregnant from me ,she want to c a me from her.i was so confused, she named her son after my name ,i ask her y?, she said she wan to keep memory of me.and now she wan to get pregnant for me, she said she will neva sleep with dat man again,and am not ready to marry or rather my ple would not want me to marry a divorced person although they know us and our story.pls advice me i dont want to be sleeping with smbody's wife jst because of love.i love her so much and so she do love me bt there is nothing we can do to be together again. i hav personaly moved on with my life.bt one thing dat pains me so much in my life is seeing that girl unhappy.i dont knw what to do.
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by ATMC(f): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
u said you'd personally moved on...so keep moving on. DON'T SLACK.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Exjoker(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm... This one is strong

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Very strong. There r a thousand thns I'd like to comment but d strongness of d matter weaken me.

Exjoker:

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by LEvuls(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Exjoker:
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by geedot: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
What's †ђξ name of this india movie?
ℓ hope aishwarya is †ђξ one playing †ђξ lead role?
NB: when girls fall I̶̲̥̅̊n l♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ve, it's like when a mad man smoke weed...
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by BobNeli(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
What she needs is not sex from u. But a nickel's worth of iodine in her thyroid glands before her problem escalets to mental case. She got pregnant for him while u were away. Now she wants to get pregnant for u after marying him. Abi no be so u talk am? She is just a confused bigot. And by the way, u too, what audacity have u to make demands from somebodies wife? Eeh, this coconut head? U better focus ur life and make the best out of it than heap coals of fire on ur head. What u are doing is like homing peageons. They will always fly back to u

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Highflyer3(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Must a girl marry the man that impregnated her?
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by bigtimemugu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
@nobneli shez d one calling me ,she call my fone more than 30times daily, she said she want to knw how i was doing, she wan to make sure i am ok ,wen she notice i was nt doing well she pushed me to tell her my problems, dat was how i requested for things.
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by aristocrazzy: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
The truth is that she's married to someone she does not love. At the end she will still leave the marriage as a result of unhappiness even without you making her do so. My point is that she has to divorce and be free from such bondage so my advice is for her to divorce and marry you who she truly loves.
But your problem of being a broke guy might be an issue.
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Exjoker(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
AmberQueen:
Very strong. There r a thousand thns I'd like to comment but d strongness of d matter weaken me.

I have learned not to contribute to every thread. I won't carry everybody's matter for head o
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by chymystique(f): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
undecided Hmmmmmm!! @ yoour username.. You are indeed a Big.Time.Mugu tongue tongue

We dont ve any advice for you. Ciao
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
Truly, this one is strong.
I think the best way is to cut all forms of communication with her. And stop making demands from her, no matter the pressure. You better run for your life, you wouldn't wanna mess with a rich man's wife.
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by lurex2rhyme(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2014
op r u openin dis thread 4rm d hotel rum or afta doin it u cum 2 ask u 4 advise. by d way in dis small naija a married woman leave her house witout goin on a biz trip nor seminar. booked an hotel rum 4 3dayz. wer was her husband?op remember in africa men dnt take rubbish oo. beside she got pregnant wen u wer datin her dat shows she was nt only fucking bt fucking witout condom. sha i only c dis on hollywood. wat is d title sha. once beaten thrice shy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by bolafez(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2014
just passing by wink
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 07, 2014
I hate it when people ask for opinion going after a married woman..

I just hate it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by mokset123: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2014
My best advice, lose her number, never you call nor receive her call. Her happiness is non of your business now that she is married. Stop being selfish, why demand money from her?
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by BobNeli(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2014
bigtimemugu:
@nobneli shez d one calling me ,she call my fone more than 30times daily, she said she want to knw how i was doing, she wan to make sure i am ok ,wen she notice i was nt doing well she pushed me to tell her my problems, dat was how i requested for things.
U are expected to be more honourable and preserve ur dignity man. If u loose evrything in life, my dear dnt loose ur dignity. It is that part of u that equates u with the gods

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Melahou(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2014
You are the cause why she wants to break her home...
You should have stayed away from her yet you keep in touch n still demand money from her.
How would you say you still love her, you love someone's wife.
Better put a stop to it else if the man finds out he'll take you out since you said he's rich.
Don't tread on dangerous grounds...some pple do not live to tell the story.
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Nigga be at peace.
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Funny Op.
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by AJ01(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2014
WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTION presents..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
AJ01:
AN EYE FOR AN EYE EPISODE 1 ................

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Chidonc(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
If she divorce her husband because of her EX, she will divorce u because of her NEXT
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by harmony940(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATMC:
u said you'd personally moved on...so keep moving on. DON'T SLACK.
Hey I love ur comment,it is very straightforward,I have to re-look ur profile to see if u are a man or woman,keep this attitude of urs up'u will definitely need it in the future..
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by ATMC(f): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
harmony940:
Hey I love ur comment,it is very straightforward,I have to re-look ur profile to see if u are a man or woman,keep this attitude of urs up'u will definitely need it in the future..
what gender came to ur mind at first?
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by ATMC(f): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Highflyer3:
Must a girl marry the man that impregnated her?
can u marry a woman that's pregnant for another?
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Hedybee(f): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by crowntoro(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
AJ01:
NO PAIN NO GAIN grin grin
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by harmony940(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATMC:
what gender came to ur mind at first?
My dear sister I tot were a male. Be bless...
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by Highflyer3(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
ATMC:
can u marry a woman that's pregnant for another?
yes, with convincing explanation how it happened
Re: My Ex Want To Break Her Home Cos Of Me by ATMC(f): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Highflyer3:

yes, with convincing explanation how it happened
listen to urself...no be only explanation, a video of how it happened too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist? / Pls Help!!!my Girlfriend Can Not Do Without Seeing Me A Day / Is It Legal To Marry Your Step Siblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.