Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

He Asked Her To Move In With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Her To Move In With Him (2673 Views)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Her To Move In With Him by queencalipso(f): 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Ok guys this is my first thread since I joined. Naira land not because I don't know what to write about but because am not good at writting long episttle so pardon my mistakes.

Now back to the topic, they met six months ago and they started dating now he asked her to move in with him but she refused she told me that she doesn't believe in cohabiting with a guy. Now this lady in question is a kind of person that likes being independent she likes to work for her money and the guy is not too bouyant infact any time she visits the guy she tend to spend more than when she stays in her house and he always want her to visit not considering the fact that the expenses is taking a toll on her. She told me that she is dating him because she tend to see him beyound his present status believing that his tomorrow will be better but he doesn't want to understand her he believes she doesn't care about him because she refuse to move in with him and now he is threatening to leave her if she do not move in with him. Nairalanders what do u think she should do because I don't believe in a lady performing wifly duties for a man who is not yet her husband and there is no certainty that they will be even though there is a promise of marriage but to me that's not enough to move in with a guy and I told her so.
But she claim to love this guy and she don't want to end the relationship she is confused as she don't know if to end it all or move in with him.

Please no insults. A matured and reasonable advice will be welcomed thanks.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by agarawu23(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2015
The guy is a damn broke nigga who wants to rely on a lady for survival.

he already knew her babe is rich and she will be the one to take both of them responsibility when she moves in.

if he wants the Lady to move in with him, he should go and see her parents.(after he gat a good job for himself)

is that a good reason to break up with her if he truly love and care for the lady?

the lady in question is just the guy's MAGA. take it or you leave it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by pasqal09: 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
A baby mama in the making
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by kilokeys(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
premarital sex is the congent reason why its nt advisable to move in with a brother...

but if both of them have been acting Mr&Mr Knackson all this while..

then i dont see any difference.. besides.. who doesnt like an ATM machine in his room tongue?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
Please do.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
Hostage taking... The guy don see free atm machine! If you post below me... You are a goat!
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by aristocrazzy: 4:51pm On May 17, 2015
Any relationship that forces a demand on someone should be discarded because even if the guy loves her he should give her space since they are not married.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Agbgift(f): 4:54pm On May 17, 2015
If the guys still insist, she stays with him, then he should go and pay her bride price and marry her in a proper way.
He can't put a woman in his house and expect her to perform her wifely duties without him marrying her first. The guy is just been selfish.
If that will make him end the relationship, pls he should do. Why base relationship/ love with conditions and threats?
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by IamLEGEND1: 4:54pm On May 17, 2015
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
kilokeys:
premarital sex is the congent reason why its nt advisable to move in with a brother...

but if both of them have been acting Mr&Mr Knackson all this while..

then i dont see any difference.. besides.. who doesnt like an ATM machine in his room tongue?
chop knuckle @bolded cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by queencalipso(f): 5:00pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
The guy is a damn broke nigga who wants to rely on a lady for survival.

he already knew her babe is rich and she will be the one to take both of them responsibility when she moves in.

if he wants the Lady to move in with him, he should go and see her parents.(after he gat a good job for himself)

Hmmm thanks for this advice, I will just show her the comments here so she can decide for her self.
is that a good reason to break up with her if he truly love and care for the lady?

the lady in question is just the guy's MAGA. take it or you leave it.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by ArchEnemy(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2015
Tell her not to take a leap into that deep pit of cohabiting.
Therein lies a bed of regrets

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by tohpahz(f): 5:03pm On May 17, 2015
I don't think the guy loves the girl..
Love doesn't force..

Besides he should get a good job and go marry the girl so she can now move in fully!!

1 Like

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by queencalipso(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2015
Thank you all for the comments so far I thought so too, this will really be helpful
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by queencalipso(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:
I don't think the guy loves the girl..
Love doesn't force..

Besides he should get a good job and go marry the girl so she can now move in fully!!

Miss tophaz I see u, thanks for your opinion and good luck in your contest

1 Like

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2015
what ladies endure jst to bcom MRS is really appaling o. i trust ur friend( maybe its u self),will move in. and we will later see a thread. after 3 abortions he says he cant marry me out of pity
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
Hostage taking... The guy don see free atm machine! If you post below me... You are a goat!

You obviously weren't rehabilitated while in jail. Please leave free society and go back to incarceration.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by queencalipso(f): 5:17pm On May 17, 2015
ednut1:
what ladies endure jst to bcom MRS is really appaling o. i trust ur friend( maybe its u self),will move in. and we will later see a thread. after 3 abortions he says he cant marry me out of pity

Lol, is not me and I can tell you she won't move in because I don't see her as the desperate type and she is principled too. She shared it to see if there are people who share the same opinion with her just to be sure she is not being too hard for a lady and I choose to help her by gathering more opinion here on nairaland to let her know she is not alone on this one.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Tashaamania(f): 5:18pm On May 17, 2015
It's wrong.. soooo wrong.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by tohpahz(f): 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
queencalipso:

Miss tophaz I see u, thanks for your opinion and good luck in your contest

Thanks dear
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Bilabong(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm... The guy wants to finish the ladies money and will later say "we are not compatible"
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by AmiLaHoit(f): 5:41pm On May 17, 2015
PLEASE....tell her not to try it, she has to end that relationship and face her career. Men luv strong career women, a better guy will come.
Even if did guy marries her, she will be the one taking care of him. It's not like we cannot marry a guy we are richer than but this guy in question na confirmed otondo looking for free ATM machine.
Tell her to flee!!!

#If she looses her job or pretend to have lost it, he will never be there for her
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by jamex93(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
this one is strong ooo

make i leave am for stronger men
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2015
Co-habiting before marriage is unnatural, and in most cases, there might never be a marriage. No guy in his right senses would ask his lady to move in with her. Spending the weekend once in a while is understandable, but moving in permanently? Even if she's having accommodation problems, it'll be better assisting her financially. The cons of co-habiting outweighs the pros... There are steps to follow between finding love and getting married. Co-habiting is like jumping the queue. So what happens during courtship? Instead of taking her out and relishing the pleasure of seeing her face after a while, you get back home every evening to meet her all day, everyday... The love becomes too casual, her face becomes too familiar, and irresponsibility sets in (Most men will not bother about tying the knot as they're getting it all on a platter of gold; the attention, the sex etc)
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by queencalipso(f): 5:57pm On May 17, 2015
Smartini:
Co-habiting before marriage is unnatural, and in most cases, there might never be a marriage. No guy in his right senses would ask his lady to move in with her. Spending the weekend once in a while is understandable, but moving in permanently? Even if she's having accommodation problems, it'll be better assisting her financially. The cons of co-habiting outweighs the pros... There are steps to follow between finding love and getting married. Co-habiting is like jumping the queue. So what happens during courtship? Instead of taking her out and relishing the pleasure of seeing her face after a while, you get back home every evening to meet her all day, everyday... The love becomes too casual, her face becomes too familiar, and irresponsibility sets in (Most men will not bother about tying the knot as they're getting it all on a platter of gold; the attention, the sex etc)

U just hit it man, I love this. Thanks
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Melahou(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2015
I will comment when i hear from the guy...
The story is one sided.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by DEIFIED(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2015
The poster above me must be a judge...
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by amosamali(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2015
I would comment when i hear the other side of the story.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
^^The poster above me wants to be called a judge too.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by realtestament(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2015
Mbanu! Who does dat, if he really wants her 2 move in wit him eh! Make hin begin arrange bride price....
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by beau49: 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
Biko tell her to tell the guy to park well
angry angry

Such selfishness! Even giving ultimatum......iranu abasha!

From what I read up there,the dude is only concerned about himself and how he can cunningly move his expenses upon your friend. Please tell your friend not to fall into that trap. If he still insists on breaking up,let him carry his rada rada somewhere else.......shioor
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Stunner1(f): 2:14am On May 18, 2015
Lazy a$$ dude..
He needs to be flogged angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do??? / . / So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.