Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (44080 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Okada abeg take me make i go see the husband of this lady and show him wat i just saw.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by oges(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
What if her hubby is aware of thoses sms and he's waiting for you to fall! Before he will react? Joseph no do am, but na prison he go, if u do am yours might be worst. Guy Fleeeeee!! From every aperance of evil. Stop responding to her !

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by ayobase(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
rawpadgin:
she requested for my number & i gave her with a clear conscience, since then she has been sending me some crazy messages

few weeks ago she pleaded to take me out but i declined yet she wouldn't stop asking

the question now is, how do i make her stop
aside involving her hubby

N.B: i have advised her but to no avail

here are some of our conversations

stop this tempatation.....go put on your cloth and be a responsible man.

who knows if u havent been getting PMs from ladies here. what a marketing strategy.

a coquette is a potential fornicator or adulterer.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by rawpadgin(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
ayobase:

stop this tempatation.....go put on your cloth and be a responsible man.

who knows if u havent been getting PMs from ladies here. what a marketing strategy.

a coquette is a potential fornicator or adulterer.
u mean i can't go shirtless inside my bedroom
coquette is for a girl please
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Prowise(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
*clears throat* This topic now has approx 24,000 viewers with just I63 commenting; I'm sure majority of the folks (who must be married) who pop in to view the topic did so to check if the OP is their neighbour.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by ayobase(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
rawpadgin:
u mean i can't go shirtless inside my bedroom
coquette is for a girl please

so, stop acting like a girl and behave......and you still condider displaying ur "shirtless inside my bedroom" on NL as epic.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
rawpadgin:
she requested for my number & i gave her with a clear conscience, since then she has been sending me some crazy messages

few weeks ago she pleaded to take me out but i declined yet she wouldn't stop asking

the question now is, how do i make her stop
aside involving her hubby

N.B: i have advised her but to no avail

here are some of our conversations

Post more chat. It's entertaining.

Post, now.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by ALIHABDUL: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Don't make an attempt, cos the fastest way for one to die is by going closer to another persons wife. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Idrisiyya01(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Please forget about her but you have to be very cheerfully you know women
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by rawpadgin(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

Post more chat. It's entertaining.

Post, now.
u think this is funny, right
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by rawpadgin(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2014
ayobase:

so, stop acting like a girl and behave......and you still condider displaying ur "shirtless inside my bedroom" on NL as epic.
please, owe u no explanation
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by BinghiNya(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Please don't do it, alhaja e ma ma se shey o
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by harffie(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2014
harffie:
Got a friend like that too....this one though her hubby knows she's close to my friend and that scares me more because he hubby can put thunderbolt on the woman......told my friend don't do it! Shikena!

The truth is the lady sef fine. She con fair for body....I initially, somehow approved the business buh after I realized the hubby's village? Dem like jazz like ehn.......I jes say make jazz no spread go the adviser head oo abeg @masef.. Country never smile like this make person con find wahala for himself again? Noo!!
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by felipemadero(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
see wetin small brain dey cause ? this my guy get brain the size of one groundnut. let us analyze this his advise. yansh the woman, and then just for the benefit of yanshing the woman, look for a huge truck and move all your things from this house, your huge furnitures, huge bed, etc, you will probably have to pay people to help you move, and then you would need to look for another place to rent meaning you have to come up with two years rent or something while breaking the lease you had with your former landlord when in fact you still had like a few months of rent you have paid for and not used finish. SO THIS IS YOUR OWN ADVISE EINSTEIN ? HE SHOULD DO ALL THAT JUST FOR ONE TOTO ? THIS GENERATION IS FINISHED cry
Hmmm...Didn't you read his story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.