Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19814 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2009
New! First sunday of every month; fasting and a communion(breaking of bread) service in the evening at 4pm.
Fasting is a good spiritual exercise, what a joy to break the fast with communion.
Tomorrow is the first sunday of July. It's taking place in all Christ Embassy Churches Worldwide. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
Rightly seated in church now for the communion service and pastor Chris just started teaching that "faith is a law, a spiritual law." Faith considers no circumstances and oppositions but only considers the sure integrity of God's word and His awesome ability. The Word is on in glory and in power. Glory to Jesus!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
I love this video energized by the Spirit, "Something To Shout About."
You can watch it on YouTube following the link below:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0k4JMehfk

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2009
noetic2:

God has already spoken, He said that by their fruits we shall know them.

so what are the fruits of chris that makes him God's prophet?

Noetic,

Did God tell you to ask others what the fruits of the Prophets are? If you chose not to see the fruits, so be it! and you are free to have your jaundiced opinion about him.

And leave others who have seen the fruits and are partaking of the blessings thereof.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2009
Wow! The ReachOut Nigeria 2009 with Rhapsody of Realities campaign was launched yesterday sunday 12th of July 2009 at Ikeja, Lagos-Nigeria. Several milions of this daily devotional(our messenger Angel) will be freely distributed across the nation come 1st of October 2009. A memorable day for every Nigerian. Keep watch on the updates.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2009
We'd be launching ours next sunday.
I plan to surprise myself this time by the power of the Holyghost smiley
The blessing of Abraham is mine!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by noetic2: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
fyneguy:

Noetic,

Did God tell you to ask others what the fruits of the Prophets are? If you chose not to see the fruits, so be it! and you are free to have your jaundiced opinion about him.

And leave others who have seen the fruits and are partaking of the blessings thereof.

whats this clown saying?

what are these fruits of chris u have seen? are they so difficult to list?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2009
Watch this episode on YouTube; For this cause by pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_0l_bx-My4

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2009
What will you do extra to get rid or heal already hurts/wounds(offences) as a believer in Christ somehow, somewhere in the quarters of your heart with a fellow brethren in faith and What if you offended someone in a distance(just anywhere), what will you do? No Hate here please!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2009
What will you do extra to get rid or heal already hurts/wounds(offences) as a believer in Christ somehow, somewhere in the quarters of your heart with a fellow brethren in faith and What if you offended someone in a distance(just anywhere), what will you do? No Hate here please!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 2:13am On Jul 26, 2009
If I offend, i will pray with the help of the Holy ghost in repentance and recieve words and guidiance to correct the wrong. I will apologize if need be and take comfort in his perfect love and calling for me.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2009
Hi Hub, maybe we should start from me and you; we have scores to settle. You've already created an impression, I'm sure you don't want it to remain that way.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2009
SirJohn, how're you? Yes, I apologize for not coming to Festac as earlier arranged on phone with you, though didn't call you afterward. Hold up(traffic) from Apapa that evening was very hectic and my phones' batteries were down. Any excuses not withstanding, I'm so sorry. Anyway, hope you've gotten the hard disk you wanted?
A pleasant week.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2009
Thanks for your understanding,     Hubreality.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2009
Its ok Hub, I got the HDD and my lapi is back to normal; I had to go to Ikeja myself to get it.
I left Lagos on monday, I'm somewhere across the Niger.
My regards!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2009
Thanks John, I feel better now. All things work together for good to them that love God. Love is most cardinal in our walk of faith. Forgiveness heals and inspires. What a virtue!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by amkie: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2009
im so glad that i found this link, i have soo many goood things to say about how good God has been to me. i love pastor Chris because God has used him to reach out to me, now i know that im not meant for the down and out life but im meant for a life of victory!! Praise be to God for i am not ashamed of the gospel
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2009
amkie:

im so glad that i found this link, i have soo many goood things to say about how good God has been to me. i love pastor Chris because God has used him to reach out to me, now i know that im not meant for the down and out life but im meant for a life of victory!! Praise be to God for i am not ashamed of the gospel

To God be all the glory for His manifested wisdom and power through the life of pastor Chris. I thank God for your testimony. The Word Works! You're welcome.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by tamashley(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2009
I am so excited, thank God for the Believers LoveWorld aka Christ Embassy, we are indeed building a happier world with love by giving individual lives a meaning. What would our lives be without Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? Where would we be today without the gospel according to BLW?? The Healing School Winter Session has been awesome, it has been a celebration of the miraculous. Read more @http://uspeakoutnow./2009/08/09/the-gospel-according-to-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/
tamashley cool
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by infocaster: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
Yes because scriptures say so and Christ said be ye holy as i am holy. If we can\t BE IT he wouldn't have said it.

But one thing i know is that knowledge, Grace and spiritual maturity do grow and it grows you become to shed off some sins that previously used to overcome you.

It is not instant but gradual
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2009
Welcome back our dear Pepeye. I noticed your absence in the forums for quite sometime. We missed you so much. Welcome! Glad to have you around. Hope you brought some chocolate? I know you're doing beautifully great.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
I thank God for making the free distribution of Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional a success. If we did rock, rally round and dance for football, parties, clubs then. How much more doing it for the Kingdom now. It's awesome! Thank You Lord Jesus. Hallelujah.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year 2010. "The Year of the Greater Light."

The Greater Light is in us believers in Christ Jesus and will shine greater than the lesser light.

To God be all the Glory, I know of a reality that I was upgraded Spiritually as pastor Chris ministered God's Word by the power  of the Holy Spirit on the just ended New Year Eve service with him few hours ago and I'm already walking in the Greater Light in Jesus Name, Amen.

Thank You Lord Jesus
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
Wow! It's new and exciting! The LoveWorld Connect, believers social networking website like Facebook powered by Christ Embassy.

http://www.christembassy.org/knet/
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by crossman9(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
Christ embassy is no place for love all i got when i was there was evil of all the member from Croydon to Edinburgh they destroyed my life there only after money your soul is only a cash benefit to these workers of Satan i know i was a fully active member of the church there all brain washed
so when someone from the business empire comes to defend their mini god i will tell them clear there is no love in the church period

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Gombs(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
I'm here now... hubreality, where are you?

Let's get this thread moving

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.