Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19813 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Backslider(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2008
@hubreality

Satan in hell is laughing at the sham called Mr Chris. China?

If you have it in you preach to the Niger delta first.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
D.baby:

Preach on Bro, this morning i was watching a teaching of Pastor Chris (christ consoiusness) Wow its loaded if u don't ve a copy please go grab your now!!!! grin grin grin He said if no one is persecting you just watch out. When everyone talks good about you there is a problem. Soo much talk about our Man of God, but have a good look at the way the ministry is growing and growing. God is using him to teach the word of God and he is touching lives. Pastor, thanks for answering the call of God and reaching out to us. We love u soo much cheesy cheesy cheesy

70 disciples left Jesus Christ in one day . . . hmmm i guess the presence of God really isnt measured by how large the congregation and financial resources of a "church" grows.

But then . . . the devil has turned into an angel of light.

Watch one peculiarity here . . . the emphasis is ALWAYS on the "man of God" and NEVER the bible.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by KunleOshob(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
davidylan:

Watch one peculiarity here . . . the emphasis is ALWAYS on the "man of God" and NEVER the bible.

The emphasis should not be on neither of the above mentioned, the emphasis should be on christ himself wink
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
It's a pleasure yielding to the Holy Spirit to intercede through us. A lovely experience. To God be the Glory!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi hubreality,
Hope u had a wonderful service. There's one scripture that has revolutionized my life- Rom 8:26.
it is really an awesome experience to have the Holy ghost pray through us.
Some people mistake this for the 'speaking in tongues experience. No its beyond dat, bc when we speak with tongues its our spirit that does the praying (1 cor 14:14) and we are edified and if there is interpretation, others can also be edified, but this one goes beyond as the Holy Ghost himself takes over and begins to do the intercession himself with groanings, deep sighs . . . too deep for words. U may even begin to cry from deep within.
The matter may be beyond your thinking, you do not know what to ask for in prayer or the right words to use but our intercessor, our standby takes over and begins to do the praying according to the will of the father for he knows d mind of God. oh glory!! What a priviledge.
You cannot come out of such a place of prayer and begin to talk ordinary or in unbelief .
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
Some people are used to coming b4 God speaking queens english and asking God to do dis and to bless dat.
Some say things like, 'i told God dat if he didnt do so so and so. . . then i will not do dis and dat'. I listen and i just laugh. They have not yet realised dat Jesus is d boss and dt He calls d shots.
They see great man of God on TV looking really cool, holding a microphone singing or making declarations and they think that is all there is. . . bread and butter christianity.
Well, wat they dont know is dat b4 that coolness and gentleness they saw on TV, there were fastings, crying, groanings, prayers and intercessions.
That is why u find some running into d pulpit with plenty english bt no power. They've learnt d christian language n copy wat they might hv seen n wth some chrisma, they seem to b making progress. Yes, bt such charisma will nt help u when all hell breaks loose against u. Ur queens english will nt help u when u r confrnted by demons of hell. That's when we know if u were sent or u went.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2008
Until a christian understands this kind of prayer, he will live an ordinary life and wonder why the scriptures are far from coming alive in his/her life.
When we undersatand this type of prayer, we will love to pray more and fellowhsip with the Spirit of God. We talk less and pray more because we are concious of d fact that ur words do not fall to the ground.
Our tongues hv been tamed.
You know anybody can criticize with his/her mouth until he/she becomes an intercessor. The intercessor is concious of his every word 'because they are LOADED with power. He speaks for God and his words are not empty, they come to pass.
I believe this is the life of a good number of our brethren around the world. They are mindful of their position as priests and kings. They pray and minister as priests, they make decrees as kings. hallelujah. I'll be sharing a few testimonies (personal and some i witnessed ) by d grace of God on the power of prayer and the Spirit filled life.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi Donnie, the service was a faith filled teachings and glorious. Pastor Lanre ministered with the full power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Backslider(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
not untill we see human beings in Nigeria TRANSFORMED from sin to righteousness

I mean real righteousness not the one you see staged managed.

where a man is moving with high speed to hell and makes a complete U turn.

Here is an example

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/berkowitz/letter_1.html
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
Pastor Lanre charged us in faith of the great exploits of Daniel, who knew just whom he was made up of; The Mighty God standing before a mere earthly King and I was much moved by the exploits of Joshua who made the Sun to stand still against his opponents in war recorded in the book of Joshua chapter 10. Thank God that this same Power in a greater measure by the Power of the Holy Ghost is at work in us today in Jesus Name, Amen. I'm blessed by that message. Christ in us is the hope of glory! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2008
The most honourable, sublime and worthy personality you could ever be identified with is the Lord Jesus !!!!

Be proud of your association with Him and those for whom He died

Never tuck-in your head in shame when those who are unlearned in the things of God make derogatory remarks about Christians and what they believe

Be proud of your identity as a born again, Spirit filled, tongue talking child of God!!!

Nothing in the world is worth clinging to at the expense of your commitment to Christ.
There is no greater honour than to belong to the Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

Stand up tall for Him wherever you are and let others know that you re a Christian… where you do,

He too will stand up tall on your behalf!!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2008
hubreality:

Pastor Lanre charged us in faith of the great exploits of Daniel, who knew just whom he was made up of; The Mighty God standing before a mere earthly King and I was much moved by the exploits of Joshua who made the Sun to stand still against his opponents in war recorded in the book of Joshua chapter 10. Thank God that this same Power in a greater measure by the Power of the Holy Ghost is at work in us today in Jesus Name, Amen. I'm blessed by that message. Christ in us is the hope of glory! Hallelujah!

nice thread you got here

God bless u
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2008
It's not of him that runneth nor him that willeth but of God that showeth mercy. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pk001(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
Belivers loveworld
Giving your life a meaning
All we know is a life of Giving
Love is shed abroad in our hearts
Believers loveworld
Building a happier world with Love

[b][/b]Are u Ready For Thanksgiving this Sunday

It is truly our year of fulfilment
Tell the whole about his goodness to u
And i am a living Testimony
Praise God
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hi Pk001, This Sunday 14th of December Thanksgiving Service of "Believers LoveWorld" will be a Superlative one. In this year of fulfillment 2008, I'm most grateful to God for His Loving Kindness, His manifested presence in our lives. Jesus is Lord. Souls are touched and saved daily. I thank God for the Internet technology, the great and loving people of Nairaland.Com
I thank God for my beloved mentor and pastor, pastor "Chris Oyakhilome" The Lord is your Strength. It's a glorious celebration of the Holy Ghost, giving our lives a meaning. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2008
"Always Testify of the Lord's Goodness" title of today's Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional. God is so kind and good in all things. He daily loads us with benefits(Psalm 68:19). Testimonies of His goodness abound in my life. Glory! Pastor Anita made a remarkable statement therein, saying "Testifying of the miracle you received of the Lord is the way to keep that miracle", as you testify the Lord's goodness in your life today, someone else will be inspired, energized and God will add more pleasant colors to your life. I thank God for this year 2008, indeed a year of fulfillment of His Love, Goodness and Mercies. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2008
Testimonies do reproduce their kind. Bless someone with yours.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2008
Hey Hubreality

I bless God for what He is doing in the ministry.

I'll like to share a testimony:

Were you at the service 2 Sundays ago? Pastor Chris said there was someone who had a heart condition and he should place his hand on his chest for healing. I was the guy.

Immediately I placed my hand on my chest, I received my healing instantly! the palpitation stopped! the weakness stopped.

Today, I'm much stronger and healthier than I ever was. Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ!

You can imagine what I'll make of the thanksgiving service tomorrow grin

I'm excited!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hi fyneguy, I was at the service that late morning on that faithful sunday when pastor gave that word of knowledge. Many with similar cases were also healed same time. I thank God, you're free and whole now. Glory be to God. The thankgiving services will be awesome. Thank God for His manifested presence. Which of the centres will you be attending? I'm in Haven 2 and we will be celebrating God's glory in thanksgiving at K & G Events Centre.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hi fyneguy, I was at the service that late morning on that faithful sunday when pastor gave that word of knowledge. Many with similar cases were also healed same time. I thank God, you're free and whole now. Glory be to God. The thankgiving services will be awesome. Thank God for His manifested presence. Which of the centres will you be attending? I'm in Haven 2 and we will be celebrating God's glory in thanksgiving at K & G Events Centre.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2008
fyneguy:

I bless God for what He is doing in the ministry.

I'll like to share a testimony:

Were you at the service 2 Sundays ago? Pastor Chris said there was someone who had a heart condition and he should place his hand on his chest for healing. I was the guy.

Immediately I placed my hand on my chest, I received my healing instantly! the palpitation stopped! the weakness stopped.

Today, I'm much stronger and healthier than I ever was. Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ!

You can imagine what I'll make of the thanksgiving service tomorrow grin

I'm excited!

Glory be to God for that wonderful testimony!

testimonies abound in the ministry!!!!

I marvel at the simplicity and efficacy of God’s Word
There is a healing Power in God’s Word!!  

God’s Word is loaded with healing power

and that Power comes raining down when

the Word is spoken and you receive it by faith
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Africankel(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2008
Wow, THE GRAND FINALE of the 2008 Thanksgiving that took place today was indeed a time of Celebration, residents of the city of Port Harcourt couldnt help but admire the colour ceremony in various Christ Embassy Churches, The climax of the meeting came when all had giving thanks to God for a FULFILING 2008. It'll be NOTED in Heaven that David's dancing record had been broken by me, As I danced as if I had never faced challenges. 2008 activities and achievements are a reheassal compired to my expectations in 2009. Monies will come to me in Hard currencies like never before. (I have commanded it so)

I'll catch the RHEMA for 2009 Direct from where Pastor will minister, Lagos or South Africa. I cant miss it.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2008
It's a new day! Glory be to God Almighty.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2008
Just finished our weekly Cell(His Vine) meeting at triangle Ikeja. My
Cell leader, brother Hero greatly inspired us by the dynamic words of God. We all were filled with the Holy Ghost and spoke with other tongues. Prophecies went forth. Glory to be God, we're in the days of His Power. Self, Economy, Religion and Science have failed, but they that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits. All things are possible to him that believes. God's words cannot be separated from His glorious Power. We are Change Agents. Be a blessing to someone around you by the Power of the Holy Ghost. This gift of God(Holy Spirit) is so Real and Powerful as He is the third Person of God Head. Is He doing mighty things in and through you? What a Joy!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:00am On Dec 17, 2008
Don't Yield to "The Accuser!" title of today's Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional. Theme Scripture from Revelation 12:10. Pastor says; One of the devil's key strategies of keeping people in bondage is constantly reminding them of their past.
I thank God for His word in 2 Cor 5:17 saying "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" This simply means that you've no past. Hallelujah! Never yield to the devil's accusations. God loves us even before He made us. Pastor made another striking statement saying "If the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future" recorded in the book of Revelation 20:10. Glory! There's therefore no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. Romans 1:8. Too big for the religious world!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
@hubreality,
So you're not even a cell leader yet Heh!! When did you even join the Haven? so you've been insulting your leader all this while??
Just joking!!
How do you do?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2008
@sirjohn
I'm doing great. How many souls have you won to God's kingdom or to the devil using that thread against the healing school and pastor Chris? I laugh! I stopped responding to that thread because of it's nature, being inspired and fueled by the devil, false and centered in hate. Does it matter that you are being used. Christianity is not the play of self, religion and it's associated politics. It's the life of Jesus in us making us just like Him by the power of the Holy Ghost, walking in LOVE, FAITH and POWER.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2008
@ john

You need not ask how Hub is doing; he's busy shutting the devil up!! tongue

He’s telling more of what God is doing, how many got born again and how many received the Holy Ghost;

he sure is talking about the works of God becos God is the one winning and definitely not the devil wink

he’s the one winning more souls than the devil ever could

That’s why Lord Jesus told us to preach the “gospel” which is the “good news”

of what His death, burial and resurrection accomplished for humanity

Distraction is the Name of the Game!! That’s the devil’s number one tool!!

So enuff of your schemes of distractions eh!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2008
song:
When i tink of d tin wey God dey do 4 my life,
Number 1 number 2 number 3 number 4, Number 5 iyo plenty plenty. . . .
mesekira o uncountable. . . . . uncountable. . . uncountable. . . .
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2008
@Pepeye and Donnie, I know of a truth that you are waxing strong in God's abilities respectively. Mounted with the Seven Spirits of God. Brethren, you will agree with me that this year is indeed a year of fulfillment. Some may wonder at what fulfillments therein; Fulfillment of God's super grace in our lives. What an awesome God, He is. The lines are falling in pleasant places. The walk of "faith" is oneness with God. The Miracle producing Name of Jesus Christ has made us(Believers in His Name) champions of Faith. Glory to Jesus. The Word Works!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2008
Hi Hub,
I was wondering if I could have your e-mail address; there are few things I would like to communicate to you.
Dont wanna distract your lovely thread.
Thanks
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2008
SirJohn:

Hi Hub,
I was wondering if I could have your e-mail address; there are few things I would like to communicate to you.
don't want to distract your lovely thread.
Thanks

Go ahead! Why not post them here? Remember, this is believers arena where Love and Faith prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.