Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19823 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2009
@ Hub & Pepeye

Thank God i was able to participate in the live program. WOW! the power of the Spirit over the internet.

I know something has happened inside of me. The words came like fire right into my soul. I have been meditating on them since. Glory to Jesus.

And i pray for Pastor Chris and other true servants of God. That God will keep them, and uphold them with His right hand. Open more doors of opportunity for them to speak boldly and shake this world before the king returns. I pray that they might be delivered always from wicked and unreasonable men who do not have faith. The mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped. Their teeth shall be scattered within their mouths that they decieve the people no more. They that dig a pit for God's servants shall fall into it. AMEN
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 6:41pm On May 09, 2009
Hi Donnie good to hear that u were part of that great event.
Participating in the live transmission of Pastor Chris Online. . . it was such a refreshing time as we received divine words!
Nonetheless AMEN to those prayers!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2009
Amen too
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by ukotmi: 3:34pm On May 10, 2009
SirJohn:

Amen too

Amen to which prayers? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed SirJohn leave these guys to enjoy their thread. No be them dey run Healing School.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2009
2009 is indeed our year of the Seven Fold Increase. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2009
. . . And i'm increasing on every side glory!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2009
The online live interactive meeting with Pastor Chris which held on May 8th, 2009 will be repeated again for those who missed it last time
An opportunity to relive the moments, stay tuned!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2009
Wow that'll b just gr8. I cnt wait. smiley
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2009
Haven II Glory Nite. Getting ready. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2009
Hmm. . . this leaves me thinking undecided

Do i dodge my pastor this sunday to attend service at d main chruch? grin

Me no think we'd be havin dat streaming at our own end.

Well, all things work 2geda 4 good, abi no b so? smiley
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2009
It's scheduled for two rebroadcast, first one coming up tomorrow 24th May. Make good arrangements to participate.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 8:55pm On May 23, 2009
I'll be there live! at LCC3 grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2009
Fyneguy, thats great. As a Haven II member, we do have our services and will participate from LCC1, K & G event centre located at the same road with LCC3 along Simbiat Abiola way, Oregun, Ikeja. It's going to be Superlative rebroadcast program. The Word of God is Alive and Active. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2009
Fyneguy, thats great. As a Haven II member, we do have our services and will participate from LCC1, K & G event centre located at the same road with LCC3 along Simbiat Abiola way, Oregun, Ikeja. It's going to be Superlative rebroadcast program. The Word of God is Alive and Active. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2009
24th May 2009 first rebroadcast program with pastor Chris online is on now and we're participating/watching right here from LCC1 Ikeja.
People in here are excited and looking very expectant. The atmosphere is already charged by the Power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2009
The first rebroadcast started at 9am yesterday sunday 24th May 2009 and ended at 11am. It was so exciting, thank God for the great move of the Spirit so evident to the glory of God. The second rebroadcast comes up on wensday 27th May 2009 at 1800 GMT which is 7pm Nigerian time. I'm excited. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:36am On May 26, 2009
Hi Donnie, thanks for visiting my hubs, your comment and joining my fans club. Quite interesting I'm your first fan now. Congratulations!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 3:14am On May 27, 2009
Ur welcome Hubreality. Just realiszed i'd really need to do some research. Well, thanx 4 d encouragement.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2009
Praise and Testimony Service coming up tomorrow 31st of May 2009 @ LCC1 - K&G Event Centre 8A, Kudirat Abiola way, Dunlop B/Stop Oregun, Ikeja. For unto God shall the gathering of His people be. Awesome testimonies that will reproduce themselves in God's presence via praise. Pastor Chris says "This service itself will be a testimony"
DON'T MISS IT.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2009
hubreality:

Praise and Testimony Service coming up tomorrow 31st of May 2009 @ LCC1 - K&G Event Centre 8A, Kudirat Abiola way, Dunlop B/Stop Oregun, Ikeja. For unto God shall the gathering of His people be. Awesome testimonies that will reproduce themselves in God's presence via praise. Pastor Chris says "This service itself will be a testimony"
DON'T MISS IT.

Its going to be an awesome experience as usual smiley
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2009
Yes! The glory of the later shall be greater than the former. Glory to Jesus. It's going to be a Praise and Testimony galore!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Africankel(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hello brethren,
Splendid greetings you in Christ' precious name.

Monday 8th June is my buff day, and I've started recieving gifts from friends and family members, you are advised to send your's now to avoid rush! Dont want what happend last year to happen again. . .

Kel, 08033781616
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
Pastor Chris Online continues, so don’t miss the next Question and Answer session with Pastor Chris on the 9th of June, 2009!

Africankel:

Hello brethren,
Splendid greetings you in Christ' precious name.

Monday 8th June is my buff day, and I've started recieving gifts from friends and family members, you are advised to send your's now to avoid rush! Dont want what happend last year to happen again. . .

Kel, 08033781616
And hApPY BiRthDay Africankel continue growing in Grace!

Your gift is on the way wink
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 2:08am On Jun 09, 2009
Happy Birthday Africankel! God's grace rest and abide with you forever in increasing measure. Amen! smiley
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Puvguy: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2009
I guess u're in Arkansas Pepeye?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.