Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Husband Of Egopersonified - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Of Egopersonified (30682 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer / My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 08, 2014
mployer:
Take heart madam.

The Lord will see you through.
Take Madam
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by armyofone(m): 5:07am On Dec 08, 2014
May the Lord be your strength.
My condolences to you.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Abakeade: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry about your loss madam.

May the Great Shepherd comfort you and the entire family he left behind.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by dominique(f): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Oh dear, may God comfort you and your family in this trying period. He will continue to be your provider, your protector and your guide.

RIP to him sad
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by stpat1(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry to hear that. Pls stay strong. May the lord comfort you.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Folksyharry(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2014
we feel ur pain
may God give you and ur family d fortitude 2 bear d loss
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by miqos02(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2014
God will comfort you op
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2014
My condolences madam. God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by vicechopsticksz(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2014
I pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2014
chai!!! so painful Gosh. RIP to the departed
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by JoeCutie(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2014
My thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult moment. Take heart and be strong.

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by circlet(f): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2014
May God comfort you and yours in Jesus name. Pele dear
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by sirbestauto: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
kennyman20:
Take heart ma. May God be with you and your children and also be there for you at all times.

Accept my sympathy ma.
so sorry madam pls accept my sumathy
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by YasirNasir(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Ahhhhh. So sorry madam.R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by pickabeau1: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
My condolences to you and your family
May he rest in peace
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Obaino2013(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Amen. May God give u guys d fortitude to bear d loss.
Stay strong sis.
All is well.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Mintayo(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2014
May his Soul rest in peace. I pray that the Lord will comfort you ma'am.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Barely 72 hours have passed since the Man passed..

I would expect her to still be in shock or grieving heavily. I would expect her to be under constant supervision by relatives and friends. I don't expect her to even think of Facebook or Twitter right now..

To say I am shocked would be an understatement. Unless she isn't a grieving widow. undecided

This is very unlike you angry

You should know that people deal with tragedys differently
You dont know what this poor lady is going through by suddenly losing her hubby of 8 years . .a loving one for that matter, we all know that these types of husbands are very hard to find these days.
I am sure you have heard of post traumatic syndrome
For years I didnt cry after my dad died cos I was scared that once I started, I would never stop so I bottled it all inside me, until one day it all came out

She has always spoken very highly of her hubby on this forum, so I am sure its like her heart has been ripped out right now.
She probably hasnt taken a bath or eaten in these 3 days
Would you rather she ran nakedd on the street tearing her hair out or she needed to be admitted to hospital and put under serious sedation before you accept that she is grieiving the "normal" way?
Please let the woman be to greive anyway that she wants to. She has 3 young kids to consider.
No one wants to be in her situaton; so please let her be.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by fyneboi79(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry for your loss. What happened? What killed him
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by macklef(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Barely 72 hours have passed since the Man passed..

I would expect her to still be in shock or grieving heavily. I would expect her to be under constant supervision by relatives and friends. I don't expect her to even think of Facebook or Twitter right now..

To say I am shocked would be an understatement. Unless she isn't a grieving widow. undecided

Hmmm bro, lets shut up o, before we get tagged more as heartless. What is weird is weird if one wants to call

a spade a spade.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2014
macklef:

Hmmm bro, lets shut up o, before we get tagged more as heartless. What is weird is weird if one wants to call

a spade a spade.

You dont know why she has done it
Maybe her hubby was a NL'er
Maybe this is her tribute to him
Maybe he/she/they have friends on here
You dont know
We dont know
Thats why you shouldnt speculate
This is a sensitive and saddening issue
Its not everything we see that we understand/need to understand.
The bottom line is that she has lost her soulmate & the father of her children.
Are you easing her pain or making it worse by your statements?
bearing in mind you dont know anything about anything regarding this sad situation, you should just please keep quiet. No offence meant.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by macklef(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2014
chaircover:

You dont know why she has done it
Maybe her hubby was a NL'er
Maybe this is her tribute to him
Maybe he/she/they have friends on here
You dont know
We dont know
Thats why you shouldnt speculate
This is a sensitive and saddening issue
Its not everything we see that we understand/need to understand.
The bottom line is that she has lost her soulmate & the father of her children.
Are you easing her pain or making it worse by your statements?
bearing in mind you dont know anything about anything regarding this sad situation, you should just please keep quiet. No offence meant.

Oh, superman. U saw d part were i said i have shut up my mind on the matter na. So, y d epistles.

I have also said i do no wish to judge her for her actions either, i just find it weird, must u

Hold that against me too? Wen u lost ur who u lost. Just wondering why u didnt open a thread for it.
Weve been in here since january alot of marriages thread we have seen, and other kinda threads like that, but this kinda thread am sure its d first, its just against the norm.

Its not asif such news dosnt saden me, but where i wunt seek consolation, here. maybe she does tho strange to me, but im not in her shoes.

Sorry madam for ur loss. Its life, so unfair.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2014
macklef:

Oh, superman. U saw d part were i said i have shut up my mind on the matter na. So, y d epistles.

I have also said i do no wish to judge her for her actions either, i just find it weird, must u

Hold that against me too? Wen u lost ur who u lost. Just wondering why u didnt open a thread for it.
Weve been in here since january alot of marriages thread we have seen, and other kinda threads like that, but this kinda thread am sure its d first, its just against the norm.

Its not asif such news dosnt saden me, but where i wunt seek consolation, here. maybe she does tho strange to me, but im not in her shoes.

Sorry madam for ur loss. Its life, so unfair.

Be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by macklef(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2014
jennykadry:

Be quiet.
Aiit mam. Gagged. lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by LordReed(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2014
May he RIP.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Mhizdimplez(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
So sorry for the loss..may God comfort you....Please just continue to have faith and trust in God...God be with you.Amen.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by FKBZ: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
egopersonified:
Thank you all for your concern, have being reading thru the thread. Will try to reply the private messages soon. Those requesting burial arrangements, its just a small gathering in his hometown on wednesday. Thanks for all the love.

One day at a time
One day at a time
Tomorrow is a mirage
Today is real
One day at a time
One day at a time
Sorry dear.take heart
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by FKBZ: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
egopersonified:
Thank you all for your concern, have being reading thru the thread. Will try to reply the private messages soon. Those requesting burial arrangements, its just a small gathering in his hometown on wednesday. Thanks for all the love.

One day at a time
One day at a time
Tomorrow is a mirage
Today is real
One day at a time
One day at a time
I suggest surubawon thread at this time.
Sure u find a little solace there.
Pele dear
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2014
Take heart dear.
let the emotions flow. cry if you want to, but in ur cry, dont cry like there is no hope, cos i know there is hope.
You are not the first to lose her husband. my mum did when she was 34. she had 5kids and her last child was still sucking breast. she just had to wean the child. Being a teacher that was paid peanuts and were owed many months salary did not help. Our relatives abandoned us. We ate all manner of food to survive and we were happy.

Somehow, we got closer to God . We prayed every night with songs and hymns and even our neighbours could see that God is with us. We hardly fell sick. we knew there was no money and studied hard to pass every exam. God miraculously supplied all our needs.

My mum's favorite quote became, " I can do ALL things through christ which strenghtens me. " and " our God will supply ALL our needs"

Today, we are better than all those that abandoned us. We have 4 graduates that are all working and the last one is in his final year. We have achieved what most of them dont have hope of acheiving.

Men will come to you for different reasons. Ppl dt are not supposed to talk to you will talk to you. In all , be wise.

If ur husband has greedy relatives, get ready to do ur letter of administration after burial. consult a lawyer.

I wish you the best and will remember you in my prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Cwaya(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2014
macklef:

Aiit mam. Gagged. lipsrsealed

Lol .. My man run comot here naa abeg.

I use God beg U
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by xtervaganza(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2014
I knkw she's going thru a lot at the mo and it might just confuse more about everything

Maybe it's just me but I don't think it's right putting it here online where we have trolls and all

anyway, I wish her late hubby eternal rest and I wish her happiness too,
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by one4GOD(f): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2014
egopersonified:
Dear nairaland family, I regret to announce the death of my husband on thursday the 4th of Dec, 2014. May his gentle soul find eternal rest. Amen.

Pity dear, i pray the good Lord comfort you because obviously words wont be enough to give u the needed comfort at this time but with the love of Christ you will overcome.

Remain strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? / I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.