Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Husband Of Egopersonified - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Of Egopersonified (30698 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer / My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Mimipauls1(f): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chai! Amen! Take heart ma!
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by oluplus(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
The comfort of the Holy ghost be with you.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by mya1: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
So sorry about your loss egopersonified.
May God give you the strength to weather this stormy period.
May your late husband's soul rest in peace.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by lovegeneration(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
It is well with your soul and pray that the Good lord will give you all the provision you need to bear the lost
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
@egopersonified, accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by kayalla(f): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
eyah. sorry. may his soul rest in peace and God will give u peace.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by jibbzion(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oh dear, take heart ma. The good Lord will grant you and your family the fortitude to bear this heavy loss and divine speed to move on.

I admire your courage, you coming here to make this announcement (despite all you're passing through) shows how strong you are.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
egopersonified:
Dear nairaland family, I regret to announce the death of my husband on thursday the 4th of Dec, 2014. May his gentle soul find eternal rest. Amen.
so sorry.
God ll continue tobe with you and your family
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Rick9(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oh mehn this is so sad, pls accept my condolences, R.I.P to the dead. *Sobs*
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by olorundimu(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
So sad to read abut this news, take heart dear.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by adisajoshua(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
May the good Lord keep you and all yours.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by zuma4k(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
WE THE NAIRALAND FAMILY DO COMMISERATE WITH YOU AT THIS TRYING TIME... Take heart Sis!
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by olaniyio1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Madam am so sorry for your loss please take heart and have it at the back of ur mind that there is no death only a change of world and our partners that have gone to rest with the lord we will surely see them some day.God knows why you cant question him but only to appreciate him in moments like this.It is well with you my sister.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Empiree: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Inna lillahi wahina illahi rojiun (From God we come and unto Him we shall return)
egopersonified:
Dear nairaland family, I regret to announce the death of my husband on thursday the 4th of Dec, 2014. May his gentle soul find eternal rest. Amen.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by macklef(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
[size=3pt][/size]

Well, u might be right, maybe i see NL diffent from way other people see it, but dey some things that will never

Come up to my head to open a thread about it. Like loosing a loved one? Illd be too consumed in grief that this d last thing ild remember, this thread brings nothing but more grieve, all she keeps seeing is sorry sorry sorry sorry.

Like seriously? Is that what she needs, she needs real people beside her, maybe she dosnt have thats y she has resorted to this.

Forgive me sweety, we reason diffrently, i can open a thread of how robers attacked me and stole from me,

I can open a thread of how my house boy almost poisoned me, i can open a thread catching my little daughter kissing a frog. But mehn this thread?
Well, its a faceless forum n i possibly shouldnt judge, but its weird aff!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by rakaasta(f): 12:30am On Dec 08, 2014
So so sad. Accept my condolence and the courage to even open this thread is just amazing.
May the good Lord strengthen you and be wit you.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by baby124: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry for your loss. So sorry.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry for your loss

We say these words of condolences

Time will remove you from grief and make you remember (with smiles) the sweet memories you shared

God strengthen you, the children (if any) and his family too

Be strong
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by slap1(m): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2014
RIP
People should let her be, biko! We all have different ways of exorcising the demon of grief.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54am On Dec 08, 2014
macklef:

Well, u might be right, maybe i see NL diffent from way other people see it, but dey some things that will never

Come up to my head to open a thread about it. Like loosing a loved one? Illd be too consumed in grief that this d last thing ild remember, this thread brings nothing but more grieve, all she keeps seeing is sorry sorry sorry sorry.

Like seriously? Is that what she needs, she needs real people beside her, maybe she dosnt have thats y she has resorted to this.

Forgive me sweety, we reason diffrently, i can open a thread of how robers attacked me and stole from me,

I can open a thread of how my house boy almost poisoned me, i can open a thread catching my little daughter kissing a frog. But mehn this thread?
Well, its a faceless forum n i possibly shouldnt judge, but its weird aff!! Lol

Barely 72 hours have passed since the Man passed..

I would expect her to still be in shock or grieving heavily. I would expect her to be under constant supervision by relatives and friends. I don't expect her to even think of Facebook or Twitter right now..

To say I am shocked would be an understatement. Unless she isn't a grieving widow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by GHANAOGA: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Barely 72 hours have passed since the Man passed..

I would expect her to still be in shock or grieving heavily. I would expect her to be under constant supervision by relatives and friends. I don't expect her to even think of Facebook or Twitter right now..

To say I am shocked would be an understatement. Unless she isn't a grieving widow. undecided

NONSENSE!!WE GRIEVE IN DIFFERENT WAYS.CONSOLE THE LADY AND STOP THIS DIRTY AFRICAN MENTALITY.ALWAYS JUDGING PEOPLE.WHO THE HELL ARE U TO QUESTION HER WAY OF GRIEVING!NONSENSE

7 Likes

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by GHANAOGA: 2:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Dear..
May the Good Lord give u strength.Its a tough journey ahead..but I hope the Good Lord remains your shepherd and walk you through this life!
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by hollas2jnr(m): 2:09am On Dec 08, 2014
So sad... My condolences!
May God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss and to keep moving on.
RIP to him... The Lord is your strength ma'am.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Iceathome(m): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Death is a price we all must surely pay one day, your hussy has paid his, just take heart and pray for God to give you the fortitude to bear it. Pls accept my candid sympathy. RIP!!!
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by kodyx(f): 3:05am On Dec 08, 2014
My most sincere and heart felt condolence to you.Be strong for the Lord is your strength. .
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by ghettodreamz(m): 3:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry to hear about your loss. May the good Lord grant his soul eternal rest and fortitudes to you for the irreparable loss.

Take heart ma'am embarassed
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2014
macklef:

Whether they put likes or they put hates, i saw this post earlier in its 0 page and i was like,

really? I wanted to pry into her mind to understand the human psycology behind her opening this thread.

Like seriously, i have seen alot of shii on this NL. Who looses husband n tell on a forum where no one even know u were married or even know your husband ever existed.

Some of you are very heartless
Drop your condolences or move on
Sheesh

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 08, 2014
My condolences to the poster on this terrible loss
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2014
My condolences dear. May his soul RIP.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by ibizgirl(f): 3:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Accept my condolence. May God see you through
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by guseman(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2014
It can be so challenging.. Please be strong.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by emmabest2000(m): 4:40am On Dec 08, 2014
egopersonified:
RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.