Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. (19516 Views)

Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 / Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by arcdone(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2014
gud rendering...ve not seen u pipu usin cinema4d to render...i normally use cinema 4d..i want to ask, whch software is best for rendering in architecture....4d or mac?
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Emphasis(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Aesthetically your designis a beauty to behold. Great external outlook. However like most people have commented, and I guess you do agree with them that it's definitely not an African friendly design.

Let me just spot one flaw in your design. Look @ your sit out on the first floor in picture 1, tell me why this house will not be flooded if it rains heavily?
The door opening to the sit out should be on a higher platform than the sit out floor. Cheers
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by olumideabefe(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2014
@Op pls can I get your contact or fb name. Thanks
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Whalewale(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Its good work.. You are getting there.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by sobmos(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2014
@ op,how much did you get that dell pc,you used in the work?
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by ganasy: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
nice work but I think u can improve with the choice of colours. then I dont really like the proportion of the trees......though this is subjective sha....weldone.
some time I will post my works too and welcome everyones criticism.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by ABAKA72(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Seems this your building is an isolated residential development in the bush. there are no near by buildings.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by SavageGarden(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Wow! 40 minutes to render this? That's a powerful computer you got mate. 3D is very good design is slightly poor you should use a lot of glass and less block wall its cheaper and modern. Good job mate!!!!
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by escottkr8t(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Exquisite work!
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Beetroot: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Firstly, you do have a powerful laptop.

Secondly, not a bad render.How good are you at post processing? This looks like you rendered it in 3dmax and left it like that.

Thirdly, I think you should go easy on the harshness of your sun.Dusk settings look great on renders.

Fourth, your scale seems to be off, I'm looking at your cobblestones up front

Lastly, and most importantly, when you're picking your camera, always tilt it towards the ground or take it from up.DO NOT put your viewpoint at the middle of your building.

Good job and keep it up

You can check my catalogue of renders here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1989577/beetroot-nairaland-cadbim-visualizations-center
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op pls email

1 Share

Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ezedon:
Very aesthetic but need improvement, if you re designing for someone, low pitched roof is not suitable for African climate
That is a zero pitched roof otherwise known as flat roof. flat roofs are cast concrete and leakage is dependent on concrete grade and mixture.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by reidkrugger(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
These guys have completely taken it towards construction seeing flats and gables. Well in case you didn't notice, the op wasn't aiming at the construction angle rather he was trying to relay to us a digital model of this fantastic structure which i personally think is one of the best i've seen on this forum. Very well done job if you ask me in terms of presentation overall.

1 Like

Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by yusufu16: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
OP. Please can i achieve similar result with Vray for Sketchup
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Beetroot: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
yusufu16:
OP. Please can i achieve similar result with Vray for Sketchup
Yes.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by alpontif(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
I can confirm to you that were he to set the rendering to the highest quality, it will not take his computer less than a day...unless he uses a render farm...and that is how to get photorealistic renderings.....I score the work..56%...
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by reidkrugger(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Emphasis:
Aesthetically your designis a beauty to behold. Great external outlook. However like most people have commented, and I guess you do agree with them that it's definitely not an African friendly design.

Let me just spot one flaw in your design. Look @ your sit out on the first floor in picture 1, tell me why this house will not be flooded if it rains heavily?
The door opening to the sit out should be on a higher platform than the sit out floor. Cheers

Even practicing Architects make more mistakes in "Contract Drawings" than something someone just did on the fly. On the issue concerning levels, yes it may appear that there is not much room between the door and floor on the sit out as you rightly observed but that is why they have modifications and variations, moreover the floor could be constructed to slant in a way so that rain water is channeled off. So there really isn't a big deal. And as for those scoring 50% and all that, i say wow. Cause it therefore means that your jobs are something else. Too much to be called Incredible. Please can we see yours to further inspire us the more.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Beetroot: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
reidkrugger:

Even practicing Architects make more mistakes in "Contract Drawings" than something someone just did on the fly. On the issue concerning levels, yes it may appear that there is not much room between the door and floor on the sit out as you rightly observed but that is why they have modifications and variations, moreover the floor could be constructed to slant in a way so that rain water is channeled off. So there really isn't a big deal. And as for those scoring 50% and all that, i say wow. Cause it therefore means that your jobs are something else. Too much to be called Incredible. Please can we see yours to further inspire us the more.

He has a point.
If we are sticking to renders, this won't even be noticed.
But from a functional point of view, the finished floor level should be higher on the inside than the outside, say at least 100-150mm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by wikidraw2: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by WUMBOS(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
this is great
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by yusufu16: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Beetroot:

Yes.

Please can you help with good settings for Vray on Sketchup.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by joeadex(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Beetroot:

He has a point.
If we are sticking to renders, this won't even be noticed.
But from a functional point of view, the finished floor level should be higher on the inside than the outside, say at least 100-150mm.
I cn sight u @ Archy Deolu
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by joeadex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hybee2493:
Op pls email
@ Ibrahim.....hw far?
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by reidkrugger(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
wikidraw2:

Don't bother disturbing about people say, and we all can make mistake. My joy is most people gave me more than 4 stars rating.

Check out my blog and keep in touch.

bashirm13..com

Just checked out your blog. Really nice. I also run one and can be accessed from here [url][/url]www.reidchannel..com[url][/url].
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Beetroot: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
yusufu16:

Please can you help with good settings for Vray on Sketchup.

Unfortunately, i don't. I use 3dmax.
Let me recommend Lynda.com.
They have tons of instructional videos for virtually every software.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by samdreams: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice work man,wish I cud du dis cry
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Dyoungstar: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice work.

Can you model beasts?

live footage?
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by TayoT: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is marvellous. @op can you send your profile to tayotaiwo83@yahoo.com

Subject: 3D design from nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects / Goodluck Jonathan 3d Rig (animation) / A Newly Open Animation School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.