Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. (19500 Views)

Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 / Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by emmaeyo: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice work, but if you rendered using vray, remove sun, use only HDRI it will make the shadows look better..I'm also an architecture student .. Seen some of your Ive checked out some of your buildings, quite good.. If you're interested in rubbing minds let me know
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by MrHighSea: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Design wat ya lyk, mine z to structurally design , construct n chop d money. To be crious, its compact at GL.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Emphasis(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
reidkrugger:

Even practicing Architects make more mistakes in "Contract Drawings" than something someone just did on the fly. On the issue concerning levels els, yes it may appear that there is not much room between the door and floor on the sit out as you rightly observed but that is why they have modifications and variations, moreover the floor could be constructed to slant in a way so that rain water is channeled off. So there really isn't a big deal. And as for those scoring 50% and all that, i say wow. Cause it therefore means that your jobs are something else. Too much to be called Incredible. Please can we see yours to further inspire us the more.

There's no perfect design. Design criticism is a nature in Architecture. I wonder what sort of designer takes offense when his work is questioned. Architecture is about making people see reasons on why you did what you did, not feeling tthreatened

1 Like

Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by temiyato(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
MrHighSea:
Design wat ya lyk, mine z to structurally design , construct n chop d money. To be crious, its compact at GL.

Hw are u.pls drop ur contact ,I wud love to meet u.need ur help .or u can add me up 08101602570.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by kaymolla(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Good rendering bro....bt u can do more to mk it a lot better. Have Your windows reflect the environment instead of light passing through. Cos of heavy down-pour....its not advisable to have slab as roofs, this calls for a grt deal in maintenance. Once again...Your rendering is superb....cheers
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2015
hmmm nice but with autocad or more preferrably Revit,u could create a structure much more awsome dan wot u just saw.......talking about skyskrappers n suspension bridges including prefabricated structures.all are possible only if u know what u are doing
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2015
reidkrugger:
These guys have completely taken it towards construction seeing flats and gables. Well in case you didn't notice, the op wasn't aiming at the construction angle rather he was trying to relay to us a digital model of this fantastic structure which i personally think is one of the best i've seen on this forum. Very well done job if you ask me in terms of presentation overall.
well,2 u d building mite appear awsome n splendid but 4 we architects,dis is jst a tip on the iceberg,its quite obvious that he is still a student,probably 2year or so....not dat i discard dis design but the primary objective of designs which is a key factor ur client would ever consider was not being met there......d dude would never refute these claims i just made unless he is unwilling 2 learn more......but its a start nice work man,n improve on it
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by 123kun(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
temiyato:

Pls drop ur contact , I wud love to speak with u.
work my
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by solepager(m): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Designed using REVIT 2014 and Rendered in 3Ds Max Design 2014 with V ray 2.5 Plug -in ( HDRI lighting for environment, Single V ray sunlight, GI( Irradiance and Light cache))

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_bZCRzCmgPY/VIBiz2YYrqI/AAAAAAAAA-0/TLt0HXkG9R4/s1600/437.bmp[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QDhMRIrXsIU/VIBizTPLBTI/AAAAAAAAA-w/pwMf0cpVTpY/s1600/mw.bmp[/img]

I use Forest Pro V 4.0 Plug -in for the 3D vegetation( Tress, Grass, Flowers etc).

Rendering time: 40 minutes Using DELL PRECISION mobile workstation ( Intel core i7vPro, 16 gig RAM, 4 gig nVidia Quadro, 3.8 Ghz processor speed(Turbo).

File size : 181 mb with all 3D vegetation.

Hi...if you are reading this I have a job that I need you to do.
Re: Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. by solepager(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2019
I can send you the 3ds max project file with all scene materials for a non commercial usage. But if you are going to use to make money, then you have to pay for it.

I have a job for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Device / Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects / Goodluck Jonathan 3d Rig (animation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.