Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship (2332 Views)

Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O / Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy / Beauty Or Brains Which? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by whalesbanks(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Beauty and brains defiantly go hand in hand in the sense that all intelligent people seem beautiful once we get to know them closely. Also dumb ones even if have a charming appearance lose their attraction once they start speaking their mind. And from the trend these days, both beauty and brains form basis we consider before going into a relationship. So the question is this, would you rather choose a relationship based on a person appearance/brains or vice versa
cc
Mprex
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by html14java(f): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2014
Brains

#charityComment.
... grin grin wink
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2014
I'd rather have BOTH.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Mprex(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Most guys prefer the "beauties" for flexing, dating and fun catching. When they are ready to settle down, they will definitely go for the brains in terms of marriage.

All the same, some are still lucky to have ladies that are both at the same time but i know we are very rare tongue

cc: whalesbanks cool
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by major466(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Am more interested in the condition of the heart.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:
Most guys prefer the "beauties" for flexing, dating and fun catching. When they are ready to settle down, they will definitely go for the brains in terms of marriage.

All the same, some are still lucky to have ladies that are both at the same time but i know we are very rare tongue

lwkmdo........all dose ur street boys dey give u hope bah? Smh
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2014
BBB is what i seek, and thats Beauty, Brain and Brawn.... when I meet a woman who posseses all three i would never let her go!!
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Mprex(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
lwkmdo........all dose ur street boys dey give u hope bah? Smh
delsu pickin, i no get your time so swerve tongue
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Onyiclara(f): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2014
I don't need a guy's beauty. If u don't have d brains (smarter than I am) u'r useless to me.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Beauty and brain will do.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

exactly what I was gonna say...for flexing beauty is enough. cos when brain joins beauty n it's supposed to b just for flexing it becomes more complicated. so a pretty dumb girl would do just fine for me...
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Mprex(f): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Prixus:

exactly what I was gonna say...for flexing beauty is enough. cos when brain joins beauty n it's supposed to b just for flexing it becomes more complicated. so a pretty dumb girl would do just fine for me...
lolsscheesy pretty dumb girl. That harsh na sad
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by LORDI(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2014
Beauty jhoor,...don't need a gorrila with brians.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by passionate88: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Both... I'm too greedy when it comes to both.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lolsscheesy pretty dumb girl. That harsh na sad
lol...aite...lemme rephrase 'a simply pretty girl would do just fine'...
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Mprex(f): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Prixus:

lol...aite...lemme rephrase 'a simply pretty girl would do just fine'...
thats better
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Brains will do it for me, can't deal with someone that can't hold a reasonable and intellect convo.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

cc: whale sbanks cool
People who blow their trumpet are not always what they think they are sad

1 Like

Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Elkewwty(f): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
both cool
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
BHB.
Brains, H and Beauty.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by aristocrazzy: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Brain and Beauty go hand in hand like Booty and bo*bs
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Mprex(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

People who blow their trumpet are not always what they think they are sad
that was only meant to be a joke sad
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by RaeMystix: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Brains.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
I am attracted to intelligent women by default. Beauty for me goes beyond how an individual looks.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by nomabeeee(f): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ravenwolf:
BBB is what i seek, and thats Beauty, Brain and Brawn.... when I meet a woman who posseses all three i would never let her go!!
rare to find that..goodluck to u.
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by nomabeeee(f): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
As for me.u hv to be goodlooking and presentable..and then you must be smart and wiTty..cos I dnt wna be a mother to dummies..#jstsaying# grin
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by nomabeeee(f): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
striktlymi:
I am attracted to intelligent women by default. Beauty for me goes beyond how an individual looks.
I concur
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by kristein(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
As for me.u hv to be goodlooking and presentable..and then you must be smart and wiTty..cos I dnt wna be a mother to dummies..#jstsaying# grin
are u ursef pretty and witty,hian? undecided
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by kristein(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
as for me i'll prefer xtremely pretty girls with moderate brain,coz if u marry gurl wey her brain big lyk calabash,na she go dey control u...becoz she wil felt"i gt more sense pass u naa"..
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by nomabeeee(f): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
kristein:

are u ursef pretty and witty,hian? undecided
kristen...why r u so taking it personal..yes I am witty..if u care to know..and I am beautiful..meanwhile go bk to my post I was specific abt a smart and intelligent person..if I may ask..would u want a dummy as a girlfriend?? Pls stop picking issues where u shouldn't..it dosent look nice sweerie
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by kristein(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
kristen...why r u so taking it personal..yes I am witty..if u care to know..and I am beautiful..meanwhile go bk to my post I was specific abt a smart and intelligent person..if I may ask..would u want a dummy as a girlfriend?? Pls stop picking issues where u shouldn't..it dosent look nice sweerie
hmmn! for ur small mind nw u witty bah? ok if u sed so.no vess for diz question i wan ask u o!..
list the characteristics of witty and smart u have sweerie...lemi c mayb u worth it wink
Re: Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship by nomabeeee(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
kristein:

hmmn! for ur small mind nw u witty bah? ok if u sed so.no vess for diz question i wan ask u o!..
list the characteristics of witty and smart u have sweerie...lemi c mayb u worth it wink
buh u jst knw I wouldn't wna discuss that here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why / Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.