Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous (2345 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
My name is daviy (the man of list) what you may not know is what our sweet nigerian girls do that make them special and spontaneous

Enough of the introduction let's get to business : these are what they do;

¤ nigerian girls are always abused for giving out their virginity before marriage but most of them do it for "LOVE" while others do it so their BF won't go to other girls for sex.

¤ they empty their savings to buy latest designs/make ups to look beautiful for the society/BFs, whether you like it or not their beauty beautify the world.

¤ they go against their parents to be with their boyfriends to make him happy

¤ they suck their BF dicks and do all sort of styles in bed to satisfy him.

¤ they wear fake boobs and ass pad to be presentable and look beautiful

¤ some sell their bodies to sugar daddies to get money to feed themselves and help their young ones

¤ some date broke guys out of pity so he won't be left alone and depressed for not getting loved.

¤ they wear uncomfortable and ridiculous dresses to look beautiful for you.

You can add yours, I doubt it. The job is done!

1 Like

Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Tapout(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
tar!!! if I hear.com.....some naija girls would dear not attempt some of those things up there, they suck @ the rest
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tapout:
tar!!! if I hear.com.....some naija girls would dear not attempt some of those things up there, they suck @ the rest
she sacrifice a lot but you don't see them.

1 Like

Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by victor2fresh(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by 2dice(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerian Girls..
Nigeria Girls..
Naija Girls ...
*sigh
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2015
2dice:
Nigerian Girls..
Nigeria Girls..
Naija Girls ...
*sigh
undecided
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Laveda(f): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Speechless
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Laveda(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided undecided undecided
Your lists are becoming boring undecided
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by K9blunt(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
you're right but we have a lot of blind people that will refuse to see the message you're sending
because unconsciously they've accepted and even like the women bashing that always pop up on this thread.

smh
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
Your lists are becoming boring undecided
out of thousands only one said this.

It doesn't count dummy!
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
K9blunt:
you're right but we have a lot of blind people that will refuse to see the message you're sending
because unconsciously they've accepted and even like the women bashing that always pop up on this thread.

smh
hmmm yes shocked
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by IamLEGEND1: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
I guess I entered the wrong thread.

who tell u say naija babes dey clean up for their boyfriends?

dem dey do am for the general public,so more customers go come.

girls be walking around with their red faces like akara while their knuckles,elbows and knees be telling us a different story.

and no even start about àss and breàst pads abeg........that is just outright deception and deep-lying insecurities.

and if she sleeps with an old,potbellied man for money......she is just a hoe like the rest of them.....no one cares about the backstory of the "professional" hoes and no one cares about theirs too.....if you fúck for money......bítch u a hoe.

+ Nigerian girls don't suck anything except ur wallet.

Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

girls be walking around with their red faces like akara while their knuckles,elbows and knees be telling us a different story.

and no even start about àss and breàst pads abeg........that is just outright deception and deep-lying insecurities.

and if she sleeps with an old,potbellied man for money......she is just a hoe like the rest of them.....no one cares about the backstory of the "professional" hoes and no one cares about theirs too.....if you fúck for money......bítch u a hoe.

Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

this is no bashing thread its a thread to praise what they sacrifice for us.
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Joygalore(f): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Now you are making sense cool wink
DAVIYJONESS:
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Joygalore:
Now you are making sense cool wink
undecided sorry I don't date girls but women.
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by IamLEGEND1: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

so let me get this straight

make we praise girls for

1. bleaching their skin.

2. wearing asspad when she got absolutely no meat behind there.

3. breastpad to cover up her low self-esteem

4. wearing dresses that make her look like a slút in public....What if I told you,a girl could look just as stunning and jaw-dropping without exposing her inner thighs and walking on heels that look like toothpick.

well nobody dey sacrifice anything for me,if you do any of that noñsense... I know you're just doing it because you're nothing but a superficial wénch who has no dignity.

Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Joygalore(f): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided
Who is talking about dating here undecided
Infact you are irrelevant to me
End of discussion
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided sorry I don't date girls but women.
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Joygalore:
undecided
End of discussion
undecided yeah go console yourself because I turned you down.
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

so let me get this straight

make we praise girls for

1. bleaching their skin.

2. wearing asspad when she got absolutely no meat behind there.

3. breastpad to cover up her low self-esteem

4. wearing dresses that make her look like a slút in public....What if I told you,a girl could look just as stunning and jaw-dropping without exposing her inner thighs and walking on heels that look like toothpick.

well nobody dey sacrifice anything for me,if you do any of that noñsense... I know you're just doing it because you're nothing but a superficial wénch who has no dignity.
they do those to get your attention!, you think their counterparts look at them or think they look beautiful. They do it to get love from you.
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Joygalore(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Turned me down

Was there any convo about that in the first place

I laugh at your stupidity bub
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided yeah go console yourself because I turned you down.
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Joygalore:
Turned me down

yeah being agressive to subside her pain.
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Cmelz: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Joygalore:
Turned me down

Mz let it slide plz grin
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Cmelz: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Joygalore:
undecided
End of discussion
we are new here. Wlcm to NL miss smiley
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cmelz:
we are new here. Wlcm to NL miss smiley
asslicker
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Cmelz: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
asslicker
u must be be a schizophrenic psycopath to tink this is asslicking.... undecided
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by DAVIYJONESS: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cmelz:
u must be be a schizophrenic psycopath to tink this is asslicking.... undecided
dumb dumb undecided
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Cmelz: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb dumb undecided
u such a demented dimwit now take a hike off ma mentions sad
Re: TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous by Joygalore(f): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Quit trading words with that retard
Cmelz:
u such a demented dimwit now take a hike off ma mentions sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Stick To One / Is It Possible To No D kitten Dat Has Given Birth By Mare Bleep!ng? / When She Says She Is Into Guys With Beards Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.