Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? (24494 Views)

delete this post / Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. / As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by just2endowed: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by prinzadey(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
ok
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by DrMuzoic: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Does it mean you can only remove it by flashing the phone?
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by nellyzkid(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
That's why blackberry is superior. Please if you are in bbm channel ,I recommend you to join this channel via this pin C002418A4 for more music,news and fashion updates. Thanks
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by sukkot: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
there is many fake samsung galaxy s5 in england
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Begino1: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
and you think the information will stop people from using Chinese phones? you are mistaken.
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Randerl: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wich lost market samsung wan reclaim?

Abi glo don tire for Android BIS users ni?

Ok. Me l like my Android devices

The freedom to buy low, use glo bis and have a. Very long battery backup to play with.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by holatin(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
on my way to tecno office to return their phone
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is what you get when you buy cheap stuff.
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Osyxcel(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rubbish... Them don start propaganda against Chinese products abi...

3 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Godfullsam(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
What is tecno and gionee Are they laptops because here in France where i am schooling, diaris nothing like tecno .

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Rilwayne001: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yeye thread.

What do you want to gain in spoiling other peoples product.? undecided

Dan iska kowai grin
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by lekkie073(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thank God infinix no dey d list.... cry
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yeah then they tell you to buy their own app to prevent the deathring. LoL Classic scam.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by NoContract(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Android phones are trash both the Original and the Land giro

Spits.
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
The Disadvantages of an open OS..
Still sticking with blackberry...
Y'all should keep your apps and malware...
Security is Priority
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ofcourse I know that my model of Gionee will not be among.Otherwise...........
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by michaelbiz: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
oyb:
http://www.csoonline.com/article/2855730/malware-cybercrime/android-deathring-malware-being-preloaded-on-cheap-smartphones.html

Counterfeit Samsung GS4/Note II
Various TECNO devices
Gionee Gpad G1
Gionee GN708W
Gionee GN800
Polytron Rocket S2350
Hi-Tech Amaze Tab
Karbonn TA-FONE A34/A37
Jiayu G4S – Galaxy S4 Clone
Haier H7
No manufacturer specified i9502+ Samsung Clone

The main countries of concern are Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, and China.

my dear people don't mind them jare angry
i smell the hand of Samsung here. And why am I not surprised?
Tecno has swept the market clean (TECNO IS VERY GOOD AND MORE AFFORDABLE)...and because Samsung couldn't make any head way this year, they are pushing malware-scare messages specifically to create "hate" for Tecno. Otherwise why do we have FAKE SAMSUNG and VARIOUS TECNO models in this stupid list?

Let me spell out their game plan from the above sef: buy only ORIGINAL Samsung and DONT BUY any model of TECNO at all.
Lobatan!!!
All those new Chinko phones were just included to make it look generalized but the real competitor is always the MAIN TARGET!
We know the drummer from the tune...shame on Samsung! undecided undecided undecided tongue

4 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Promking:
shocked

OP, so if you didnt put tecno in all CAPS, you wont pass ur message

and,
which day did tecno become a clone device?? undecided

Also
You specified others but could not for tecno.....why the hating nau

finally,
and you didnt mention any tecno device here angry....shame on you

#teamTecno jaare

TECNO is spelt that way you...

Make una fashi China products and produce, no way

Ngwaa buy original one naah, nooooo

Abeg Team Samsung/Lumia gbo jare
Cause that's what we use here in Liechtenstein

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by major466(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Is this another campaign to bash Tecno Mobile Handsets? Why hating on Tecno? I have been using Tecno (R7) for a long time now and my phone never misbehave for ones. angry

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Dreyl(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
Thank God for iPhone6
picture or adonbilivit
@topic i've known this for long that's the reason why i detest chinese phones even the name irritates me,well also you guys also should be ready for Trapware a very deadly trojan that harm phones and computer systems.
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
We tell una to buy samsung galaxy or note androids but no, na chinko una dey buy. Una don see am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Rick9(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
That's why I love blackberry OS, very secured where Malware and Trojan wan pass enter ?
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by clemhova: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
But installing a full version of efficient antivirus like kaspersky, avast should be able to detect and eliminate or quarantine this malware

oyb:
Pre-loaded Malware Found On TECNO Smartphones: The Deathring Trojan

https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2014/12/04/deathring/
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by yommyphresh(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
SILEX smartphone is now the love of my life! The best thing that has ever happened to me in terms of mobile phones!!!
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by michaelbiz: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rick9:
That's why I love blackberry OS, very secured where Malware and Trojan wan pass enter ?

Abeg Park Well. Like say we never use BB before...mtchewwww
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by pelumikorede(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
Thank God for iPhone6

And blackberry
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Mprex(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
I dont understand. Pls can someone explain this in a layman's englishsad
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by darlingnuel(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Francheezy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Later some one will Say rooting is the main Problem... Mtcheeeww..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Factory Reset Code For Tecno T9 / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media On Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.