Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? (24642 Views)

delete this post / Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. / As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bawss1:

Somebody is about to be shredded cheesy
But seriously though why are these fans obstinately ignoring the issue here.

its easy to curse out chinese and indians for turning nigeria into a dumping ground for rubbish products, but in the end, they are being shrewd businessmen

it is this mentality on this thread that led to the 'nigerian spec' of kia and hyundai cars that shipped in nigeria without airbags - the mad desire of nigerians for perceived status symbols even if half of the features have to be removed to make the item affordable.

gragra nigerians unable to afford high end smart phones, but willing to shell out for dangerous imitations so that they can stand shoulder to shoulder with owners of high end phones and boast that their phones are the same

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by savcy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
seribroo56:
how low can you get
How do you mean sir
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Mimipauls1(f): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na wah oo! Too much grammar. Una don tell us quick nah! After we don buy am finish. Medicine after death. MTCHEW!!! embarassed
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Rick9(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
michaelbiz:

Abeg Park Well. Like say we never use BB before...mtchewwww
ok oya nack head for wall.
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by texazzpete(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
michaelbiz:

Faceless forums make it easy for you to talk and for that I forgive your ignorance.
How much is the Samsung that you own....Mtchewww

Rubbish talk. Being objective makes it easy for everyone (including you) to use your brain to know that a company that wishes to deface another does NOT need to BLOW IT OUT BLUNTLY.

TECNO has STOLEN the entire show!!! Period.
You know nothing about technology business.
This is my 11th year importing the highest quality phones since the advent of Nokia 3310 of old.
So take the back seat, son. Go and play with sand angry

What does importing cheap China phones have to do with anything?
What 'whole show' has Tecno stolen when the entire annual sales of Tecno in Nigeria can be covered by Xiaomi in 2 weeks in China? You think the Nigerian market is what is making Samsung have sleepless nights ?

All these clueless people that know nothing. So Tecno is the 'highest quality ' now abi? Technology guru that is happy with the possibility of his data being stolen.

Dey dia dey masquerade as 'tech guru' as if we don't have access to your post history. Just thank God that Tecno has made affordable phones for you.

You're still yet to explain how you think Samsung bought over the independent Lookout Security, and why they're going after relatively small fry like Tecno instead of massive competition like Xiaomi, Meizu and Huawei.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by texazzpete(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
jiggar:
Some people's comment can be very funny. So because people decide to use chinese phones, they are not I.T inclined. Last week GSMArena was hacked, inspite of its high status. Last year ,we heard of germany's chancellor phone been hacked. Whatever phone you are using, your info can still be spied on. Even iphone that seems impenetrable, now experiences attacks. Anything and everything created by man, can still be destroyed by man. If you all should know the underground spy work being carried out by the top nations, you would be amazed, and you think because you are using a premium phone, your info can't be stolen. I would advice you to think again.

External attacks are one thing. They can be avoided or warded against.

Pre-flashed malware is a whole new beast entirely. From day one, even with all the precautions in the world, you're already in the hole.

There's a whole lot of difference. did you really need that pointed out to you?

3 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Smartixy:
"you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide"
I've always known that all those big gadgets we are using are already preloaded with spying softwares most of them invisible while some enticing applications could also spy one's identity and location !

Imagine an App askin me my current location in order to serve me better ?

But if u gat nothing to hide u should probably fear nothing though protect your information away from bad people who can frame you up to cover their bad-as:s
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2014
jiggar:
Some people's comment can be very funny. So because people decide to use chinese phones, they are not I.T inclined. Last week GSMArena was hacked, inspite of its high status. Last year ,we heard of germany's chancellor phone been hacked. Whatever phone you are using, your info can still be spied on. Even iphone that seems impenetrable, now experiences attacks. Anything and everything created by man, can still be destroyed by man. If you all should know the underground spy work being carried out by the top nations, you would be amazed, and you think because you are using a premium phone, your info can't be stolen. I would advice you to think again.
God bless ur brain !!

All these big phone contain sophisticated spying tools than wtf infact it is not poor people that are being spied upon but the rich class like Dangotes, Adenugas , President of nations and High level Diplomats !!

If these dudes put a thought on their phone/PCs , you would experience a countermove the following meeting ....
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by michaelbiz: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2014
texazzpete:

What does importing cheap China phones have to do with anything?
What 'whole show' has Tecno stolen when the entire annual sales of Tecno in Nigeria can be covered by Xiaomi in 2 weeks in China? You think the Nigerian market is what is making Samsung have sleepless nights ?

All these clueless people that know nothing. So Tecno is the 'highest quality ' now abi? Technology guru that is happy with the possibility of his data being stolen.

Dey dia dey masquerade as 'tech guru' as if we don't have access to your post history. Just thank God that Tecno has made affordable phones for you.

You're still yet to explain how you think Samsung bought over the independent Lookout Security, and why they're going after relatively small fry like Tecno instead of massive competition like Xiaomi, Meizu and Huawei.

You see why I said there is no need to argue with you?

Oh dear! Those brands you mentioned are so strong indeed.
LOL
Hahahaha. You know absolutely NOTHING about me...research all you want!
It's for people like you to find out.
So lame of you to say. Damn!

The simple bitter truth is you have no sales data of ANYTHING you are purporting here.
The whole world's data is showing AFRICA as the target reason for Samsung's depletion in market share and you're so dumb to read between the lines.
Sorry for you: your case is sad, boy!
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Bawss1(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2014
^
Hahahahahaha

I certainly look forward to the rebuttal from Tex, this should spice up my Monday. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by texazzpete(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2014
michaelbiz:

You see why I said there is no need to argue with you?

Oh dear! Those brands you mentioned are so strong indeed.
LOL
Hahahaha. You know absolutely NOTHING about me...research all you want!
It's for people like you to find out.
So lame of you to say. Damn!

The simple bitter truth is you have no sales data of ANYTHING you are purporting here.
The whole world's data is showing AFRICA as the target reason for Samsung's depletion in market share and you're so dumb to read between the lines.
Sorry for you: your case is sad, boy!

The 'whole world'?

Yahoo News
http://news.yahoo.com/samsung-posts-48-8-drop-q3-net-profit-235147004.html
"Samsung is struggling in the Chinese market and it may take a while until the situation improves," said Lee Min-Hee, an analyst at Seoul-based IM Investment and Securities.
China's Xiaomi dethroned Samsung as the top smartphone seller in China, with its share rising to 14 percent in the second quarter followed by Samsung's 12 percent, according to estimates by the market research firm Canalys.

Techtimes
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/19240/20141102/the-fall-of-a-giant-samsung-aiming-to-smartphone-profits-into-gear-with-cheaper-low-end-devices.htm
The biggest threat right now to Samsung's dominance in the market place is not Google, Apple, or Microsoft, but the upcoming Chinese powerhouse, Xiaomi. This company from China is still small compared to Samsung, but it is growing fast, and not to mention, Xiaomi is the largest smartphone maker in China.

BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29516806

Samsung's mobile division, its biggest business, has been struggling to maintain its dominance against rivals[b] such as Apple and Chinese smartphone-makers Xiaomi and Lenovo.[/b]
Samsung still has around 25% of the market, down from 33% a year ago, but a trio of Chinese firms Lenovo, Huawei and Xiaomi have rapidly grabbed a big slice.

The Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/electronics/10952864/Samsung-profits-fall-25pc-as-demand-in-China-slows.html

Samsung Electronics said operating profit declined to a two-year low in the second quarter, hit by the strong local currency and slowing demand for its smartphones in China.

Also, here's a handy chart from the Wall Street Journal in case you have difficulties reading

I took the pains to post all these to conclusively show everyone you have no idea what you're talking about.

Here's a protip for you, little man: When you're in a hole, stop digging!!

Waiting for you to post another brainless, drunken post about how all these analysts are wrong and how it's the relatively small number of phones Tecno sells in Nigeria that is responsible for the pinch Samsung is feeling right now.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by michaelbiz: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2014
texazzpete:

The 'whole world'?
Waiting for you to post another brainless, drunken post about how all these analysts are wrong and how it's the relatively small number of phones Tecno sells in Nigeria that is responsible for the pinch Samsung is feeling right now.

In your quest to show you are VERY INTELLIGENT, you have shown EXACTLY how DUMB!!! you are.

You hurriedly took this thread to a debate, but left the nitty-gritty of what we are faced with.

Let me fry your sorry ass with local news (I won't even go far).

Tecno Rules Nigerian Smartphone Market
- Beats Samsung, Blackberry

Posted on July 16, 2014.
Tecno has taken over the smartphone market in Nigeria, displacing once-very popular brands like Blackberry, Samsung and Nokia. Hallmark investigations have revealed.

Read full story here later http://www.hallmarknews.com/tecno-rules-nigerian-smartphone-market/

1. Analysis of the AFRICAN MARKET is NOT captured on a global scale because they are referred to as "emerging markets".
That means, nothing you posted here shows what is going on in Africa...except it is clearly spelt out as EMERGING MARKETS!

2. Let me first laugh at your stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy You don't know jack! about malware business.

Samsung is actually a conglomerate comprised of 80 companies, including an ad agency, credit card, securities and other financial institutions, giving the Galaxy maker “a wide range of expertise and global connections at hand” to conduct corporate warfare, should it wish.

Read a story here about Samsung playing this security malware card on Apple after losing their $1 billion patent lawsuit to Apple in 2012.
Educate yourself baby boy!

Click here http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/04/24/samsung-apple-trolls/

3. TECNO has taken over ...I mean irrevocably taken over the AFRICAN MARKET!
Market watchers here locally are consistently seeing the high influx importation of TECNO products into the country.
And even a 5 year old can understand why. And you can't even still understand with this your opolo eye? shocked shocked Buhahaha

a. PRESTIGE & CLASS is what Samsung claims to sell. Sorry dear, that market has shrinked with the cost faced by incessant repairs of Samsung smartphones! You sef no fit deny say your Samsung Galaxy never fu.c.k you up grin grin

b. This is AFRICA. You play the game to win not to compete. Olodo! What does the MAJOR MARKET consist? THE COMMON MAN!!! cheesy

c. TECNO delivers all the Android features without any boundary to who would afford it. SIMPLE STRATEGY!!! End of Story.

d. TECNO has re-defined the emerging market business with an all-time high sales index pitching a trend for both HIGH-END LUXURY SMARTPHONES & LOW-CAPABILITY SMARTPHONES which you are referring to as Chinko.

Why? Because you DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO BUSINESS like your stupid Samsung. Only to open your mouth and spread Malware-scare to Nairalanders!

Go and play with sand jare cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by rosemary1500(f): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
jiggar:

bros d mata taya me ooo all dis samsung freaks don let me open ma mouth today. nonesense samsung dat always crack screen if e fall down. God forbid! tufiapa, and dem no fit maintain d fone sef na so-so shakara dem sabi. na TECNO good pass jor wetin consign me consign sam tongue
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Randerl: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin Guy abeg take it easy on the boy.

I believe these pips understand the FUD principle. Mega Corporations like Samsung playing the FUD card (Fear, Uncertainty and Despair) against new entrants into the smartphone mobile business are now waking up to the realities of enlightened emerging markets like Nigeria.

michaelbiz:

In your quest to show you are VERY INTELLIGENT, you have shown EXACTLY how DUMB!!! you are.
You hurriedly took this thread to a debate, but left the nitty-gritty of what we are faced with.

Posted on July 16, 2014.
Tecno has taken over the smartphone market in Nigeria, displacing once-very popular brands like Blackberry, Samsung and Nokia. Hallmark investigations have revealed.
Read full story here later http://www.hallmarknews.com/tecno-rules-nigerian-smartphone-market/
1. Analysis of the AFRICAN MARKET is NOT captured on a global scale because they are referred to as "emerging markets".
That means, nothing you posted here shows what is going on in Africa...except it is clearly spelt out as EMERGING MARKETS!
2. Let me first laugh at your stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy You don't know jack! about malware business.
Samsung is actually a conglomerate comprised of 80 companies, including an ad agency, credit card, securities and other financial institutions, giving the Galaxy maker “a wide range of expertise and global connections at hand” to conduct corporate warfare, should it wish.
Read a story here about Samsung playing this security malware card on Apple after losing their $1 billion patent lawsuit to Apple in 2012.
Market watchers here locally are consistently seeing the high influx importation of TECNO products into the country.
And even a 5 year old can understand why. And you can't even still understand with this your opolo eye? shocked shocked Buhahaha
a. PRESTIGE & CLASS is what Samsung claims to sell. Sorry dear, that market has shrinked with the cost faced by incessant repairs of Samsung smartphones! You sef no fit deny say your Samsung Galaxy never fu.c.k you up grin grin
b. This is AFRICA. You play the game to win not to compete. Olodo! What does the MAJOR MARKET consist? THE COMMON MAN!!! cheesy
c. TECNO delivers all the Android features without any boundary to who would afford it. SIMPLE STRATEGY!!! End of Story.
d. TECNO has re-defined the emerging market business with an all-time high sales index pitching a trend for both HIGH-END LUXURY SMARTPHONES & LOW-CAPABILITY SMARTPHONES which you are referring to as Chinko.
Why? Because you DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO BUSINESS like your stupid Samsung. Only to open your mouth and spread Malware-scare to Nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by rosemary1500(f): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
iT'S TRUE.

f\FUD is real.
i jst saw this link ooo
http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/FUD-Fear-Uncertainty-and-Doubt
Na Samsung dey behind dis nonesense sef.

michaelbiz u're the winner biko nwanne nwoke bia wete dis N10,000,000 cheque for ya weekend! i ga bia ije owerri? Lol kiss

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by texazzpete(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
michaelbiz:

Posted on July 16, 2014.

All this long story and absolutely zero susbstance.

The entire point of discussion with you was that Tecno is a FAR smaller threat to Samsung than the likes of Xiaomi, Lenovo et al. You disputed that.
I proceeded to show you that Samsung is FAR more worried about those other Chinese OEMs that sell more in a week than Tecno sells in a Quarter. You still persist in your ignorance.

You don't even seem to realize the inanity in posting articles about Tecno being the market leader in Nigeria. When Blackberry was the market leader in Nigeria, did that prevent them from nearly slipping into bankruptcy?

I asked you for any possible reason why you think Samsung could manipulate Lookout Security (valued at > $1bn, 45 million users) and you're posting an article about Samsung's habits of trolling tech blogs?

Abeg go and learn and come back to discuss instead of airing your ignorance in public. Nobody is disputing whether Tecno has 'taken over the Nigerian market' or not. In the grand scheme of things, that does as much to Samsung's bottom line as BlackBerry's one-time dominance in Nigeria did when it came to keeping them afloat.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by texazzpete(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
rosemary1500:

bros d mata taya me ooo all dis samsung freaks don let me open ma mouth today. nonesense samsung dat always crack screen if e fall down. God forbid! tufiapa, and dem no fit maintain d fone sef na so-so shakara dem sabi. na TECNO good pass jor wetin consign me consign sam tongue

I'm not even sure why Samsung came up in this discussion. It's simply a warning from a reputable security agency. Heed it or not, that's your issue.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Bawss1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
The attempts to debunk this report by people here while laughable is completely ridiculous.

It's very hard for users of low quality mobiles to accept the fact that their beloved brands may have been shipping and selling products with malicious code in them. They don't realize the danger that all banking and sensitive transactions carried out on such devices may have been compromised but twist and turn and as they wish THEY are the ones who face the risk, THEY are the ones who stand to lose.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by rosemary1500(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
texazzpete:

I'm not even sure why Samsung came up in this discussion. It's simply a warning from a reputable security agency. Heed it or not, that's your issue.

biko face ur lane abeg. don't even near my side biko
ara ga wan di ara...wetin consign me consign u na by force to gree?

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Bawss1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Geez, awon Tecno fans are butt-hurt. cheesy
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by jiggar(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
After writing this, I will not contribute to this particular issue anymore. For a very long time, I have read how people literally condemn others for using cheap chinese products. Every now and then we condemn those in power for their neglect of the ordinary man, but at the same time, see how we the people, keep condemning ourselves, because some are using samsung, iphone and the likes. Life and all decisions are full of choices, I will never look down on anybody, for buying cheap things. Afterall, it's the same network all phones use, the same sim card, same recharge card, same Nepa etc. The death that will take a samsung and iphone user, is the same that will take a tecno user, the same grave for both users.
Finally, even if all these china phones have problems embedded in them, as a good person, why not profer solutions to those using cheap phones, than criticize and condemn them, afterall, till the end of the world, all fingers can and will never be equal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by DaBullIT(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Buhahahaha. Interesting

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by michaelbiz: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2014
jiggar:
After writing this, I will not contribute to this particular issue anymore. For a very long time, I have read how people literally condemn others for using cheap chinese products. Every now and then we condemn those in power for their neglect of the ordinary man, but at the same time, see how we the people, keep condemning ourselves, because some are using samsung, iphone and the likes. Life and all decisions are full of choices, I will never look down on anybody, for buying cheap things. Afterall, it's the same network all phones use, the same sim card, same recharge card, same Nepa etc. The death that will take a samsung and iphone user, is the same that will take a tecno user, the same grave for both users.
Finally, even if all these china phones have problems embedded in them, as a good person, why not profer solutions to those using cheap phones, than criticize and condemn them, afterall, till the end of the world, all fingers can and will never be equal.

1,000,000 Likes cool best comment ever #feeling_you_bro (no mind dat yeye guy from Ibadan -Texas looking for Peter) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by rosemary1500(f): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
michaelbiz:

1,000,000 Likes cool best comment ever #feeling_you_bro (no mind dat yeye guy from Ibadan -Texas looking for Peter) cheesy

duh tongue texazzpete from ib? lol

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
jiggar:
How about the Moto E and Moto G?
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by seribroo56(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Seun:
How about the Moto E and Moto G?
what point are u trying to make here
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Seun(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
seribroo56:
what point are u trying to make here
I'm suggesting inexpensive phones that don't come with preloaded malware.
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by seribroo56(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Seun:
I'm suggesting inexpensive phones that don't come with preloaded malware.
ok sir
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by dastranger(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
oyb:

Hi

Hi bro Pls I need your help on something
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by dastranger(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
oyb:

its

I read your posts and I got to know you've worked with Cacons before ...Pls I just want to know whether you have an idea of how much their entry level engineers re paid...
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
dastranger:

I read your posts and I got to know you've worked with Cacons before ...Pls I just want to know whether you have an idea of how much their entry level engineers re paid...

ok sorry about that

i was in cacons last in 2004

at that time i was entry level - and salary was 35-45k i think.

this was over 10 years ago i think its now up to 100k or more - will have to confirm

IT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
Re: TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? by dastranger(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2015
oyb:

ok sorry about that

i was in cacons last in 2004

at that time i was entry level - and salary was 35-45k i think.

this was over 10 years ago i think its now up to 100k or more - will have to confirm

IT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE

Pls I'd appreciate that you help me confirm sir... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside / How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.