Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

PDP Will Produce The Best Of The Best As Martin Agbaso Is Likely To Fly The flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Produce The Best Of The Best As Martin Agbaso Is Likely To Fly The flag (511 Views)

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Produce The Best Of The Best As Martin Agbaso Is Likely To Fly The flag by ezenwenyi1: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
With just 24hrs  to the PDP gubernatorial primaries in Imo and Nigeria at large, there is the urgent need for PDP to let the BEST of the BEST  emerge and carry the party flag if they must occupy Douglas house in 2015. PDP with more than 14 years of experience knows the yardstick that should be used to determine the BEST of the BEST.  May I state here without an iota of fear that no matter the benchmark used, Ochoudo Martin Agbaso remains the BEST of the BEST. Ochoudo Martin Agbaso is from the preferred zone and PDP that I know believe in zoning . He is a  man with the capacity to transform Imo state to a major economic hub of the south east. A man that has the almighty formula to solve the Imo problems of maladministration.  A man that has a great sense of leadership hence his leadership charisma has been described as one in a million. Imo state need a man that can provide solutions. IMOLITES already know that Ochoudo Martin Agbaso will bring development to the state.  It is now the collective decision of the party delegates to project a people oriented candidate with massive grassroots connectivity.  PDP will win the general election in Imo state if and only if they project the BEST of the BEST.  One man who is a bridge builder and who has the capacity to deliver to the dividends of democracy to the good people of Imo state  is Ochoudo Martin Agbaso.  As an economist , Ochoudo Martin Agbaso , the Agadaga of Emekuku has a sound knowledge of the economic indices of development in the state. As I pray for a successful gubernatorial primaries in Imo state, I also pray that this opportunity to turn Imo state around for good will be accomplished.  NDI-IMO,  remember that the best time is now.... join hands and ensure the future of the next generation is protected so that the unborn generation will not ask you, where you were when 2015 election was held.  Today we all talk about Sam Mbakwe because he left a legacy behind. Finally remember that your Voters card is the only political tool you have to fight against bad governance.                                              Ezenwenyi Stanley Chidiebere writes from Lagos.

[img][/img]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can 9ice Become An Honourable Member Of The Federal House Of Rep? / Politics Of Rivers Governorship Election / Boko Haram Carried Out The Deadliest Single Jihadist Attack In Nov. - BBC Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.