Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Could She Be In Love With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be In Love With Me? (1277 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be In Love With Me? by sirrinky: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Okay so here's the problem.There's the girl I've known for about 7months now,and we came to be acquaintances through a mutual friend.She's funny and easy going so we got along very well. I collected her number for some very normal reasons (not relationship) and we got talking,after the business we had 2geda I stopped calling her.She has a boyfriend and so initially I didn't see a problem wen she called me for no apparent reason,but now almost on a daily basis she calls me for bout 20mins stretch,she's always wanting to talk to me either on phone or bbm or be with me in person.I care about her as a friend,but I'm afraid she might be falling in love with me and I really don't want that cos I don't see her exactly as my type neither am I ready for a serious relationship @ d moment and I might just end up using her sexually without real emotions if she falls for me and I don't want that.What y'all thiink?
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by evanscheck(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think its december syndrome, becareful
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Oluwatosean(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Just remind ha say she dey friendzone
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by nomabeeee(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lol..me I dnt know. grin
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Queening(f): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
hmm I smell a rat
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by fejikudz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
towards d end of the year like this,some pipo starts behaving abnormal.. so that they can have a new year resolution.. undecided
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by sirrinky: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
look,some funny responses sha make una serious na abeg.I don't think its a December thing. the babe in question get boyfriend o, and besides theyre still dating @my last check. I don't trust myself snuff not to use and dump her if she falls for me and that'll end it for us.
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Mprex(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Prolly, she is falling for you. She needs a parachute
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by brainzdh(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
In the voice of D'banj, "Don't get it twisted, Love is a beauriful thing".

1 Like

Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
And for her mind, she might be raising you up as a rebound guy. Its all good sha, you two will be using each other.
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
sirrinky:
Okay so here's the problem.There's the girl I've known for about 7months now,and we came to be acquaintances through a mutual friend.She's funny and easy going so we got along very well. I collected her number for some very normal reasons (not relationship) and we got talking,after the business we had 2geda I stopped calling her.She has a boyfriend and so initially I didn't see a problem wen she called me for no apparent reason,but now almost on a daily basis she calls me for bout 20mins stretch,she's always wanting to talk to me either on phone or bbm or be with me in person.I care about her as a friend,but I'm afraid she might be falling in love with me and I really don't want that cos I don't see her exactly as my type [b]neither am I ready for a serious relationship @ d moment and I might just end up using her sexually without real emotions if she falls for me and I don't want that[/b]What y'all thiink?
Tell her the bold words and stop raising her hopes.
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by corlin2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Don't get involved
Sir....
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by 1one: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Her: Hi dear,

You: Hey

Her: So what's good, been thinking of you

You: Oh really?.. What about?

Her:.. Oh come on,.. Which one is what about again,.. Just thinking of you, you know

You: Well it's nice to know someone thinks of me... I'm sorry if I'm going to sound a bit forward but I really need you to be honest with me.. I belive we are both adults so this shouldn't be a problem...

Her: Ok?

You: Do you have feelings for me romantically?

@OP

That's the type of conversation you should have with her... If the answer is in the affirmative then you can cleary and as modestly and respectfully as possible tell her you don't see her in that way.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Hoeisatool(f): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
You can jus tell her that, you appreciate her care for u, (calls and every), but ur long time babe is coming for a visit, and she won't appreciate anoda babe been too close to U........

1 Like

Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by sirrinky: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
1one:

Her:.. Oh come on,.. Which one is what about again,.. Just thinking of you, you know

You: Well it's nice to know someone thinks of me... I'm sorry if I'm going to sound a bit forward but I really need you to be honest with me.. I belive we are both adults so this shouldn't be a problem...

@OP

That's the type of conversation you should have with her... If the answer is in the affirmative then you can cleary and as modestly and respectfully as possible tell her you don't see her in that way.

Simple.
you are a boss man.nice advice thanks
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by 1one: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
sirrinky:
you are a boss man.nice advice thanks

No worries cool
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Melahou(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Don't be to fast in judgment...
She might just want to use you...
Anyway just play along
Come back next year and tell us how it went down
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
She might just be nice,btw is she like dat with other guys?
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by sirrinky: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2014
shes a generally nice person, free and kingly,you might actually call her a slut if you don't know her well,but she seems to put special in me.Imagine someone calling me for 30mins sometimes 45mins during the day,not free night call o.
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by holusormi(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2014
1one:

@OP

Simple.

@op, this niggerd is a learner , do this at your own risk ,, doing this will make u appear like a mumu, mama'a boy ,,, just follow her lead ,, follow her pace and when she eventually offers you the punnani ( they all do) ... Smash it mercilessly bro
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by 100Cents: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2014
sirrinky:
Okay so here's the problem.There's the girl I've known for about 7months now,and we came to be acquaintances through a mutual friend.She's funny and easy going so we got along very well. I collected her number for some very normal reasons (not relationship) and we got talking,after the business we had 2geda I stopped calling her.She has a boyfriend and so initially I didn't see a problem wen she called me for no apparent reason,but now almost on a daily basis she calls me for bout 20mins stretch,she's always wanting to talk to me either on phone or bbm or be with me in person.I care about her as a friend,but I'm afraid she might be falling in love with me and I really don't want that cos I don't see her exactly as my type neither am I ready for a serious relationship @ d moment and I might just end up using her sexually without real emotions if she falls for me and I don't want that.What y'all thiink?

Up to you.

If you slam her, una go separate.

If you delay, she will lose interest.

Una go still separate..
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by 100Cents: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2014
holusormi:

@op, this niggerd is a learner , do this at your own risk ,, doing this will make u appear like a mumu, mama'a boy ,,, just follow her lead ,, follow her pace and when she eventually offers you the punnani ( they all do) ... Smash it mercilessly bro

Lmao...

They all do..

Nah true o.
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by sirrinky: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
with all the replies and advice I thought it nice to post a sequel bout my adventures with the said chic this past weekend. Due to the nature of my job we only see on weekends when I'm in town so this weekend when I got to town she invited me over to her place which I eventually went and after chatting for a very long time I could sense that the inevitable had finally come,so I looked for a way to move up on her without being an asshole(no chic wants a forced kiss) so I gently kissed her and for bout 30mins we were in a world of intense kissing and smooching and damn she's a good kisser with all the things her tongue does. We graduated to other thins tho we didn't get to having sex,cos I didn't want that speed,next day she actually confessed to having feelings for me.Now even tho I'm aware she has a bf and I'm going against the Bro Code I'm beginning to think of making her dump the dude.Life's complicated tho.
Re: Could She Be In Love With Me? by sirrinky: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm afraid the feeling is now confirmed and mutual. We're in love.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Wanna Loose Her.. Wise Advise Counts Please / How Do I Fall Out Of Love ?? / I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.