Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (42149 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Divineluv14(f): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wisegeek01:

Show me the person making u angry angry grin

Naija Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:
he is truly the king of bleaching.
The next phase will be when green veins decorate his body

Hahahahaha.
Green and black veins.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by otimothy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
and the next phase is the stage we would need sunglasses to look at him and that stage would be the #contestwiththesunstage#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Divineluv14:

Naija Michael Jackson

I was gona beat up d person,

but if I touch dis guy (bleachn guy)
E fit no wake up again oo o

Abeg Make E no go die 4 my hand* grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by jacabi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:
Madness
Madness in deed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sparkle777:

Lolz, exactly my tots. But I think the last pic was seriously photoshopped. Phone filters at work. He may not look so delicious in real life.
You could be right

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Total madness. This mad guy is suffering frm inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Gudiza(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Now, is the MJ phase. Later in life cometh the Incredible Hulk Syndrome wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tlovely:
hmm my guy i wonder oo.. a lot of dude in dis forum are so crazy dat there hardly can wait 2 listen 2 dia self b4 they type.. 4ucking hypocrites.. as if they guy has killed smbody..na 4 im skin n a whole lot of them dont even know who he is, which shld neva be dia concern,.. but all dis black nyash nairalanders don drink panadol plus phensic inside wetin no concern them..no be even 4 dia skin d guy they do d tin..n some gurls in dis forum ar actually lovin it...y dis guys wan break dia head na wetin still dey baffle me till now...sm don rain abuse, insult and all, for smtin wey no affect their life directly..d typical mentality of a demented low brain local black nairalander..even sm of them go skul oo. but it beats my imagination wen they begin to sound like local primitives, on a guy who have chosen to influence d color of his skin.. if e too vex u , u fit go baf wit charcoal na. at least to protest d color change...mumu dem...dia yeye dey smell pass shit.. at least we still can tell his black..he jst got fairer..n 2 me its quite cute..not dat his being black wasnt...but i still dey wonder y most dude wan hug transformer 4 d mata..he didnt tell you he was hving any inferiority complex ish..maybe he jst tot of trying it out that way, saw d result n taught of postin it out...wetin cum they worry una...tufiakwa....
I tire o...i can bet that if there ever comes to existence any drug that has got skin bleaching as the only side effect, 80% of dudes here will do anything to get it. Let me not talk about the ladies ...Africans like lies and pretense sha.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by MistadeRegal(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
I'm sure if I slap that guy, he must bleed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hope he could still change back without much damage. He was finer in his dark skin.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Burger01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Festorich(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lordabas:

This is really sad and utterly disgusting, everyone should feel comfortable in the skin God gave them!! angry

The only person i know that bleached this much was Michael Jackson and thats cos he had a mental illness maybe this man is also a future yabaleft patient undecided

Meanwhile, i dedicate this space to all the CHELSEA FANS worldwide.
BLUES FOR EVER!!!
Lets KTBFFH!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
CHELSEA FOR LIFE #CTID

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Hedybee(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by daffygal76: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
No b small madness
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Abyzan(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
this nigga will kill your girl with a wink btw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nairavirus(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ojeffo: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:
I will be there to upload his pictures, when his nose and skin starts peeling off. Sickening. lipsrsealed
Wat if u hv died by then...? #Jstasking
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ojeffo: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
moreeni:
Hope he could still change back without much damage. He was finer in his dark skin.
Say the truth n shame the devil...dnt follow the crowd..be urself
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by cyrusmike001: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't know if anyone has noticed but i think going with the stages of the bleaching, he also got fatter, maybe he used fattning drugs too. I hate LADIES that bleach not to talk of a guy, bleaching is disgusting male or female. But i'm not surprised we are in nigeria afterall.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by harry509: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chisos!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:
That is a lie! He looks better on the last image. Now f**k off with your primitive man's threat! Whether you leave your skin natural or without maintaining it it is going to wrinkle as you aged. So stop hating because you can't afford to look like that. You ugly dark a s s! grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Divineluv14(f): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wisegeek01:

I was gona beat up d person,

but if I touch dis guy (bleachn guy)
E fit no wake up again oo o

Abeg Make E no go die 4 my hand* grin

Lol
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by berberjyde(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
this guy is very handsome...... may be I should try it too grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by harry509: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:

Like ndi Alanaja
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by NobleG1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
What an id*iot. Most bleaching creams sold in the market are a dangerous cocktail of compounds like steroids, hydroquinone, tretinoin, etc; the long term use of which can lead to lethal health concerns likes permanent pigmentation, skin cancer, liver damage, mercury poisoning and others!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by dharamanil(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
I know this G.... looks irritating in person.. The third picture is camera 360
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by tpraiz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dis guy go gget more en More gwels Nw than B4 abii:::::::::?:
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by IBROHIM: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Wow! See transformation shocked shocked shocked
ammyluv how are you?
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by misshoree(f): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na person skin transform like this shocked

This madness of the highest order undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.