Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (42151 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by bizzle2: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Dude went from Dark and Handsome .....to Light and Confused
Another MJ in the making...sighs
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by mazizitonene(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Hope say him bleach centre of him yans.h too lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by uzolexis(f): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Tolexander:
mama mia, i hail o!

How r u my son grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by creamyxoxo: 1:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by nannyo(f): 2:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Am flabbergasted. I dnt really think he bleached. He washed hiss skin.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nmeri17: 3:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Lordabas:

The only person i know that bleached this much was Michael Jackson and thats cos he had a mental illness maybe this man is also a future yabaleft patient undecided

please refrain from saying what you have no idea of. I have seen that you are an ignorant black child from a primitive settlement so I will desist from insulting u. Michael Jackson did not bleach or have plastic surgeries for fun/pleasure as yo unenlightened environment would like you to believe. He had vitiligo which is a skin disorder.

Let me ask you to be literate about a subject before disgracing yourself on a public platform like u just have. can you do that?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Tolexander: 4:41am On Dec 08, 2014
uzolexis:

How r u my son grin
i dey cool o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by brownlolly(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2014
One time I saw d dude at Intercontinental hotel. He swayed like a lady and he held a purse. I actually saw him pulling out a lipstick from the purse in the elevator.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2014
He looks like an artificial!!! Thats the shit abt bleaching u will look fake af in front of the whole world !!! Im natural and i love it Bleep fakeee niggas!!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by toprealman: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Promking:
shocked

Nigga you gay ( in riley freeman's voice)

For the gay-stuff, the second picture buttresses it

Mstwwwww
Takes one to know one.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by chibike69: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
White man with a black yansh.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Claireshan1(f): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
brownlolly:
One time I saw d dude at Intercontinental hotel. He swayed like a lady and he held a purse. I actually saw him pulling out a lipstick from the purse in the elevator.
Seriously :-o
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Claireshan1(f): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
brownlolly:
Seriously shocked
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by unibenstudent1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Claireshan1:
Seriously :-o
who haf that ukwu @dp?
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Claireshan1(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
who haf that ukwu @dp?
Y don't you take your eyes off it

woman wrapperingundecided
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by unibenstudent1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Claireshan1:

so if u didn't need someone to look it up,y put it there though?
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Claireshan1(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
so if u didn't need someone to look it up,y put it there though?
I know you must say something about it, I didn't put it for you so u better get busy with something else rather clicking on every moniker with (f) on it

mtcheeewwwwww
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by chimerase2: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Claireshan1:

hey baby u re back shocked
Chai the man of God missed u sooooo much good to see u again here kiss
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Claireshan1(f): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
chimerase2:
hey baby u re back shocked
Chai the man of God missed u sooooo much good to see u again here kiss
Loll man of God hope you prayed for me wink?
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by chimerase2: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Claireshan1:
Loll man of God hope you prayed for me wink?
yes nah cheesy
But I tot u were gone frm nairaland for eva embarassed
tnk God u back cheesy
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by holums(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
I've never seen a white man dat bleach or trying to polish his skin to become black..........something is wrong with the black race!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Promking:
shocked

Nigga you gay ( in riley freeman's voice)

For the gay-stuff, the second picture buttresses it

Mstwwwww
. GAY
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Claireshan1:

babe this is the part where all I can say is hmmm because your dp got me hypnotised. =-O
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Claireshan1(f): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2014
woodcook:
babe this is the part where all I can say is hmmm because your dp got me hypnotised. =-O
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by fdmskincare: 2:12pm On May 16, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413,09039030457

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Like I tell my American brothers and sisters, there is no place on earth where people are proud of being black. Even in Africa, people dislike the color of their skin. White supremacy has really messed people up. #smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.