Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (42154 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by darlenese(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Did he also bleach his John Thomas?

Just wondering......
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:
he is truly the king of bleaching.
The next phase will be when green veins decorate his body

No no no . .. In the next phase he becomes Transparent grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Harmvirus(f): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
hmm..smh
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lets leave sentiments aside,this dude is cute even after bleaching. I wonder how he ended up having a seemingly traceless color transformation but i will prefer my color any-day,anywhere.

Black is natural,black is original and black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by shosky1794: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
GEJ should take advice from this guy or have him in his cabinet because this is the real TRANSFORMATION.

cc: TAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hope he wnt ask us to donate money wen he starts seeing d consequences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
MissyDivah:
if u want to bleach from Black to Oyinbo use H2S04 for best result grin cheesy tongue

You Badt !! grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by bigtt76(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
I hope e nor remove hin prick yet shaaa undecided
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Sparkle777(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
koyyes:
Nairalanders posts be like:
mumu, gay, irritating,ugly,micheal jackson, madness, bla bla bla....

But in their minds, Nairalanders be like:
wow, beautiful light skin, handsome dude,sexy pink lips, how much is the bleaching cream he's using?
Lolz, exactly my tots. But I think the last pic was seriously photoshopped. Phone filters at work. He may not look so delicious in real life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Toks2008(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sparkle777:

Lolz, exactly my tots. But I think the last pic was seriously photoshopped. Phone filters at work. He may not look so delicious in real life.

Honestly my apologies to light skin guys but if i am a lady i can't imagine seeing one yellow stick let alone a bleached one.

BLACK IS REAL
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by clemzo101(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:
he is truly the king of bleaching.
The next phase will be when green veins decorate his body
I don laugh taya grin funny post
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
koyyes:

wow, beautiful light skin, handsome dude,sexy pink lips, how much is the bleaching cream he's using?

grin Tru

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by tokaiki: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think I read this story. He used a skin whitening pill called glutathione. I do not support skin whitening but this pill is a powerful antioxidant and safe to an extent.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by kaima1984(f): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
I must confess his change of colour rilly made him more cute. cheesy
more than the chocolate colour?e bi like say u dey trip f fair guys babes,I don dey suspect u
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dunno wat kinda inferiority complex would make this guy bleach . ..

But he should remember that him pikin go still black like the 1st picture

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Homguy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Really Repulsive. Please forgive my intolerance.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
koyyes:

hmm my guy i wonder oo.. a lot of dude in dis forum are so crazy dat there hardly can wait 2 listen 2 dia self b4 they type.. 4ucking hypocrites.. as if they guy has killed smbody..na 4 im skin n a whole lot of them dont even know who he is, which shld neva be dia concern,.. but all dis black nyash nairalanders don drink panadol plus phensic inside wetin no concern them..no be even 4 dia skin d guy they do d tin..n some gurls in dis forum ar actually lovin it...y dis guys wan break dia head na wetin still dey baffle me till now...sm don rain abuse, insult and all, for smtin wey no affect their life directly..d typical mentality of a demented low brain local black nairalander..even sm of them go skul oo. but it beats my imagination wen they begin to sound like local primitives, on a guy who have chosen to influence d color of his skin.. if e too vex u , u fit go baf wit charcoal na. at least to protest d color change...mumu dem...dia yeye dey smell pass shit.. at least we still can tell his black..he jst got fairer..n 2 me its quite cute..not dat his being black wasnt...but i still dey wonder y most dude wan hug transformer 4 d mata..he didnt tell you he was hving any inferiority complex ish..maybe he jst tot of trying it out that way, saw d result n taught of postin it out...wetin cum they worry una...tufiakwa....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
koyyes:

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by DuchessLily(f): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
It is d same guy in d 2nd and 3rd pics, but defin8ly not same guy in 1st pic. Abi shey bleaching dey change person facial structure? undecided
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
If I bleach my d1ck won't look dark and menacing again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dude will soon disappear into thin air if he continues bleaching like this

lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by deavicky(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Toks2008(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tlovely:
hmm my guy i wonder oo.. a lot of dude in dis forum are so crazy dat there hardly can wait 2 listen 2 dia self b4 they type.. 4ucking hypocrites.. as if they guy has killed smbody..na 4 im skin n a whole lot of them dont even know who he is, which shld neva be dia concern,.. but all dis black nyash nairalanders don drink panadol plus phensic inside wetin no concern them..no be even 4 dia skin d guy they do d tin..n some gurls in dis forum ar actually lovin it...y dis guys wan break dia head na wetin still dey baffle me till now...sm don rain abuse, insult and all, for smtin wey no affect their life directly..d typical mentality of a demented low brain local black nairalander..even sm of them go skul oo. but it beats my imagination wen they begin to sound like local primitives, on a guy who have chosen to influence d color of his skin.. if e too vex u , u fit go baf wit charcoal na. at least to protest d color change...mumu dem...dia yeye dey smell pass shit.. at least we still can tell his black..he jst got fairer..n 2 me its quite cute..not dat his being black wasnt...but i still dey wonder y most dude wan hug transformer 4 d mata..he didnt tell you he was hving any inferiority complex ish..maybe he jst tot of trying it out that way, saw d result n taught of postin it out...wetin cum they worry una...tufiakwa....

Just as i wrote, the guy is cute no doubt but nevertheless people are entitled to their opinions without insulting the dude.

Nevertheless its all about hustle, the guy dey make him money just that if i am a lady i cant date him because he looks so artificial. shikenah
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by juman(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
I nearly vomited.

His bleached picture wor wor so much.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
When he becomes invisible or trans" and possibly his skin start peeling off,
I won't be there to help him look for his nose when it falls off"
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Franchise21(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Awkwardly looking homosapien
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by jzdoberman: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
As you don graduate from bleaching angry...na to enter anoda level of transforming into a transsexual undecided Mr
batty boy.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by piagetskinner(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
I gues this is part of the transformation agenda,oga was talking about#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Wisegeek01(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Divineluv14:
angry

Show me the person making u angry angry grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Franchise21(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
DuchessLily:
It is d same guy in d 2nd and 3rd pics, but defin8ly not same guy in 1st pic. Abi shey bleaching dey change person facial structure? undecided
Abi ooh!!!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Adaeze003(f): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lol! M confused... bleaching cream dey make person fat? coz not only did his complexion change, he looks fatter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.