Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,852 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (42098 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Angoni(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
This asshole is gay for sure! All this to get piped in the ass? Not worth it!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
IBROHIM:
ammyluv how are you?
I'm good and you? Hope u are cool
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by anssy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
he looks more handsome and sexy now, I like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ChukwuCantDie: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
all4naija:

That is a lie! He looks better on the last image. Now f**k off with your primitive man's threat! Whether you leave your skin natural or without maintaining it it is going to wrinkle as you aged. So stop hating because you can't afford to look like that. You ugly dark a s s! grin
STFU you little f@gg0t
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kirk

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
I like the guy! What is wrong in what he did?! You are all f**king f**ks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
I must confess his change of colour rilly made him more cute. cheesy
it seems u want bleach too,. Plss dn't try it becoz if u do ur dad will return my bride price immediately,..u can ask him
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
STFU you little f@gg0t
You p r i c k! What is your business with what somebody does with his skin? You twerp! Primitive man! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ChukwuCantDie: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
all4naija:
You p r i c k! What is your business with what somebody does with his skin? You twerp! Primitive man! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You know dat if you take your self into the streets of naija talking like this you will be killed....so why do it here?
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
You know dat if you take your self into the streets of naija talking like this you will be killed....so why do it here?
What would I have to do with the streets full of primitive people in their myopic views to life? Can you see how disorganized the country looks? It is a testament to the kind of people who live there. Nonsense! I wish to see people like you who are pulling that nation backward to be locked up forever! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Osakah24(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:
I will be there to upload his pictures, when his nose and skin starts peeling off. Sickening. lipsrsealed
Haba this one no be suggery na,you are wishing evil on your fellow human.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by damselalayo(f): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin
Antell95:
as
beautiful as you are
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
Thank you for being honest.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by vision2050: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
you donn fall for him? . black is beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by sharon395(f): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nawa he is also breaching his lips,guy ur market go sell
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by delpee(f): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Skin cancer alert to all bleachers. Its worse for women in case of CS.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Sleekshady(f): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wow what a transformation, I swear he did a great job and he looks so cute <3
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
delpee:
Skin cancer alert to all bleachers. Its worse for women in case of CS.
A word is enough for the wise.
People have been using whining creams before you were born and most of them didn't have what you say here. Now move on with your life and live those who do alone than trying to demonize them here. Please, don't visit salon and treat you hair with chemicals again, you hypocrite!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by martineverest(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Its ignorant ppl dat bleach....even d americans and european dermatology banned bleaching agents,such as mercury,hydroquinone and steriod in body cream.....almost 9 of every 10 ladies u pass in lagos,bleaches......bleaching have made women face look like masquerade.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by gbaskiboy: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:
he is truly the king of bleaching.
The next phase will be when green veins decorate his body
OMG! abeg no kill me wit laughter grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ayomidegambari(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abeg na wich cream u use?
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by donodion(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmm naija and hypocrisy.make una free the boy..he fine.

You doubt,leave your gf.alone with him for 5 mins grin grin
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by j0rdannkyle: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
koyyes:
Nairalanders posts be like:
mumu, gay, irritating,ugly,micheal jackson, madness, bla bla bla....

But in their minds, Nairalanders be like:
wow, beautiful light skin, handsome dude,sexy pink lips, how much is the bleaching cream he's using?

WORD
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yuck undecided undecided...
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ManTiger(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
The guy is an opportunist. I and many others would have do what he did!

See his first pic how he be like Ahmed Musa, now see that 3rd pic? He be like Osaze.

Tell me, who no like Ozase Odemwingie?

Free the guy joor, he don make money, connections and we dey dere dey criticize him.

Some poor broke azz dudes who have/is stylishly toning their skin will still be criticizing this dude o. Chai!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by annibro(f): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Is he really d same person cos d 2nd & 3rd pics doesn't look like him. Compare d eyes of all 3. D eyes in d last pics is like a horizontal slit.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]next stage...red..den he would become d naija hell boy
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by elomepee: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Do you people ever learn a lesson from other experience?
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by dotG(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
nigger you gay
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by swagwu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
y bleaching aren't u proud of being an African
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Aaronchez: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2014
This guy is gay take a closer look which man go put lipstick den mascara too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. / These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness" / Fair And White Gold Ultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.