Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria (8244 Views)

NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano / 19,000 Illegal Immigrants Deported Over Boko-Haram / Nigerian Captain Throws 12 Illegal Immigrants Overboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Ijebulogic(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
My experience this weekend at an INEC booth was deeply worrying. While eligible Nigerians were too busy chasing money, getting ready for the Experience concert etc, my registration booth was full of citizens of neighbouring countries trying their hardest to get their hands on a Voters card - which has become the standard ID for Nigerians that want to open bank accounts, purchase phones, rent homes etc. Indeed it is a direct path towards getting a Nigerian Passport.

My PVC process took about 45 minutes and I took time to "chat" with my fellow "voters" . 9 out of 10 claimed they were from "Lagos" but the accents were too strong to be Lagosians.

I asked which local government area they were from and what area in Lagos they grew up etc - and these Niger/Chad citizens were as confused as a rabbit in a suit. I challenged the INEC officials and their response was -"uncle, they just told us to register anyone who comes o!"-

Homeland security is finished...and we wonder why BH is winning the war?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nogen: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is scary! Why would they be told to register just anyone they see!

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by holatin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
hmmm we are like sugar drawing ant closer to infest on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Ijebulogic(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nogen:
This is scary! Why would they be told to register just anyone they see!

Mental Laziness from INEC. And we wonder why despite being the "biggest economy in Africa" - the average Nigerian hasn't seen the benefits. You know why? the better we get, the more our borders are infiltrated by neighbouring Africans to enjoy our facilities. That's how Sawyerr flew in with Ebola to come and enjoy our medical services and tried to destroy us in the process.

10 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nogen: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ijebulogic:

Mental Laziness from INEC. And we wonder why despite being the "biggest economy in Africa" - the average Nigerian hasn't seen the benefits. You know why? the better we get, the more our borders are infiltrated by neighbouring Africans to enjoy our facilities. That's how Sawyerr flew in with Ebola to come and enjoy our medical services and tried to destroy us in the process.

You are so right! We just throw our doors open to every Tom, Dic, Harry and potential Bombers! Which way Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by mcmukoko12(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=18pt]Booked for tomorrow things[/size]

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by EbuGeneral(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
much fresh air from the Goodluck Jonathan administration. watching

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by lekjons(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nigeria getting complicated since 1100 b.c.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nogen: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bia Mr. Seun, which one is "Maniless" ? Abi, dont you know Dickkkk is someone's name Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nmeri17: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
damned Chaldean angry
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmm am jst hearing dis oooooh,.could it be true?
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by scribble: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
northern fulani hegemony forever

Sai Buhari

The hausas need oil blocks too you know...

Money and Power was classy when only the Abduls of the Nigerian spearheaded the attack on the boutiques in London, Moscow, Monaco and Milan

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by simplemach(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
I donno oooo. Register anyone who comes, including fowls and goats.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by pekeyim: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dickson Is someone's name also.

It's scary the way all these Niger Peeps and other nationalities enter our country before you know it they'll move South and start causing problems, Like we don't have more than enough already.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Firefire(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
angry

[size=15pt]A lot of Nigerians are yet to get their PVC and foreigners are registering in another part of the country.[/size]

Why are our fellow Nigerians saddled with responsibilities been compromised?

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by ifeelgood: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
If they'll vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
I wonder what nigerian immigrations office is meant for...make dem kuku dissolve that office.

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by pweetixandy: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
I was asking a pdp member this same question some days back..he couldn't give a reasonable answer undecided

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by igbsam(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is a slap on the face of people in charge of Homeland Security

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by dmjinc(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Enhe shocked

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Alubosa: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by a9nyc2020(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
PIctures or.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Skynetlodgetk(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wat!!!
The igwe must hear this!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
D truth of d matter is, INEC don't av any right to turn back anyone. Let d security agencies especially immigration do their work and blame our politicians too. Don't blame INEC

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Truman155(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pissure or adonbelivit
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by dridowu: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ok
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
APC knows beta
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Bennyberry(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nt surprised...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Achieves Best 2010 Gcse Results In Uk- 15 A* / 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha Today , Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.