Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Happy Birthday To Africanapple! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Africanapple! (5684 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123! / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Caseless: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2014
We mark this special day among other days of your life with all sense of celebration, 'best wishes' and aknowledgement.
We, your friends, wish you long life and prosperity. You shall live long to celebrate more of these special days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday to her, all the best!
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Caseless: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Dre, jbluv, kelvingraphics, kingtom, chibwike, stenon , rozzayy, iyabodeh, lagunna, truckpusher, obayaya, xynerise, kingsleyjay, ksslib, jekyllandhyde, spikes, etc...
Make i go call the rest come
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Caseless: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2014
ronald4lif:
Happy birthday to her, all the best!
thank u, bro.
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by naijaboiy: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2014
[size=20pt]Happy Birthday

AfricanApple

Wullnp!!!
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Caseless: 12:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Dahjhi, missterious(f), jswaggzo(m), Thatishanbabe(f), Bunsky(f), Fabdedon(m), emusmith(m), omojoshy(m), FrancisTony, MachineX(m), Jarus(m), yungchop, DExplorer1, Nellie6(f), scantee(m), Cutebumzy(f), NegroKing(m), lilmaxfidel(m), ikekings(m), immortalvoices(m), Nimen(m), 01emek(m), mizzkeji44(f), Sleekyshuga(f), MadCow1, mysticgal(f), Kelvin0(m), Vivly(f), Franchise21(m), tapingil(m), LaBellaMafiaZA(f), chibwike(m), ellahzy(f), JoeCutie(m), khiaa(f), Teespice(f), debosola(f), MarthaK(f), Xsenga(f), tosluv12(f), LogoDWhiz(m), MsAnne(f), vosquare, Caseless, isacolukay(m), vecman22, Rapzino(m), BlackStallion(m), JigsawKillah(m), lertee(f), Georgematics(m), Tashamania(f), Sehindemi(f), ShirelleBaby(f), crownquin(f), ichommy(m), JeffreyJamez(m), sweetylicious(f), MuhdG(m), Neldrizzy(m), Unibenstudent(m), sholasholala(f), marieolae(f), Acidosis(m), Leetunechi(f), chimkaire(f), obayaya(m), JayKayMaybachz(m), Temitopez(f), Sycluxxx, Dayjhihannon01(m), ggrin, Topsy42(f), priscaoge(f), missberrypop5(f), seggs101(m), dechandel(f), Rapsainot(m), cdamsel(f), jossi994(m), Ahmadjr(m), Gbengem(m), Hoteph(m), AbuMikey, Dolcilicious(f), bukkylicious(f), Dygeasy(m), Spaxon(f), kayjuu(f), bebe2(f), VivyGift(f), MzPreshie(f), bosunjohns, MizMyColi(f), miztola(f), uzolexis(f), Elantracey(f), runzlord(m), Promking, missstella(f), ChocolateBarbie(f), delightful1(f), Bwaal(m), Sugardiva(f), SELENAqueensy(f), englishmart(m), Kachisbarbie(f), Jbluv55(m), redgem(f), Romanciella(f), TRADELYN, jobsat34(m), cocoberry(f), blazinglove(f), lekinz(m), DEllaluv(f), gloryaaa(f), Beennkumar(m), chelseabmw(m), GentleMimi, abpatrick7(m), Obinoscopy(m), sarzwizard(m), Ishilove, BenFortune(m), jimmy4x(m), PrettySpicey(f), safarigirl(f), zicoraads(m), UjSizzle(f), Jennimma(f), datalossvictim1(f), meelorlah(f), Ohwhy(f), charijee(f), Mondisweets, SpcAgtOko, Matthewbriggs(m), darlynlara(f),, ebamma(m), BecaciaBarbie(f), Seun(m), Cheriepet, justi4jesu, Tonetonz(f), sweetguy10(m), MoneySoldier(m), Krystalxxx(f), joyce2013(f), Creamish(f), rokiatu(f), msporche, farano(f), standd(f), barcanista(m), KingTom(m), moyarhtohbadt(f), iceberylin(m), princesa(f), Idowuogbo(f), Missmossy(f), KINGOFJAPAN, Miracy(f), Therock5555(m), naijaboiy, Xtarxhyne(f), lanicky(f), Lorlaahlozz(f), PrettyPrisca(f), spywareczar(m), Juliet11111(f), Thiannah(f), Wealth2mighty(f), blueeyes1, Ebonygift(f), Ashabie(f), Shawnie(f), Sapphire86(f), Shaadey(f), FoxyFlow(m), Ivyluvie2(f), moneyhungry(m), ammyluv2002(f), jummy604(f), Eniqurl(f)

wonderful people... pls,come and celebrate with this 'applish' africanapple and get 'appled' in the lord.......thank u!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by BreezyRita(f): 1:00am On Dec 08, 2014
[b] Happy birthday to you AfricanApple!

Wish you all da best!

[color=#770077]
Where's the party?? cheesy cheesy[/color]
[/i]
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy

Birthday

AfricanApple kiss kiss..

Wishing you long life and prosperity...
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by naijaboiy: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
Happy belated birthday to you AfricanApple!

Wish you all da best!

[color=#770077]
Where's the party?? cheesy cheesy[/color]
Sorry,,its not belated yet.

The birthday is today smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Tonydeeb(m): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Birth felicitations to you @ AfricanApple...
Na Apple me wan chop sha...me no wan no cake...
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Tonydeeb(m): 1:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Birthday felicitations to you @ AfricanApple...
Na Apple me wan chop sha...me no wan no cake...
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by dudesexy1111(m): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday girl.. . Enjoy ur day
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by BreezyRita(f): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Sorry,,its not belated yet.

The birthday is today smiley

Ooops! My bad.... Thanks Sir.
I just typed what came to mind.. Sleep is messing with me.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday africanapple
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by naijaboiy: 1:22am On Dec 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Ooops! My bad.... Thanks Sir.
I just typed what came to mind.. Sleep is messing with me.
LoL,,oya go to bed smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by herald9: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2014
WOW!
In every single apple lies
A truly magical surprise.
Instead of slicing down,
slice through
And watch the star
appear for you!

Happy Bufday Miss Apple...May you blossom and fill the vast continent of Africa with your delicious fruits..

have a swell season smiley

#Africanapple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by marieolae(f): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2014
haappy birthday, have a great day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by KingTom(m): 5:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday to a very special person, a woman whose smile Can melt hearts of steel. A woman whose beauty blinds the eyes of mere mortals. She is a true African Queen. Happy birthday AfricanApple grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by MizMyColi(f): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy Birthday AppleSweets kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by ROZZAYY(f): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Caseless:
Dre, jbluv, kelvingraphics, kingtom, chibwike, stenon , rozzayy, iyabodeh, lagunna, truckpusher, obayaya, xynerise, kingsleyjay, ksslib, jekyllandhyde, spikes, etc...
Make i go call the rest come
I don come sir!
Lemme start by singing her a HBD song. LLNP, wish u all d best sweets!
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by missterious(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday, AfricanApple. LLNP to you. Enjoy your day. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Hbd Madam. Ll'n'p
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2014

Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy Birthday AfricanApple
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Fabdedon(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
HBD Africanapple.. May your days be Longito any attempt to temper with ur life shall goeth 6ft below..grin enjoy ur day !!
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by dre11(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday day to you dear.. ...

So you're December pikin
Just tell me where u are celebrating it because I don't want to hear stories

Wish all the best that life has got for you
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy Birthday, AfricanApple. Just close your eyes and make a wish, and watch them come true.
Have a blast.
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by unibenstudent1(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday MzPreshie. And AfricanApple,I wish u plenty money,good life and prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Happy birthday MzPreshie. And AfricanApple,I wish u plenty money,good life and prosperity
Thanks for the wishes, I claimed them already.
But today isn't my birthday, just AfricanApple's.
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by unibenstudent1(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2014
MzPreshie:
Thanks for the wishes, I claimed them already.
But today isn't my birthday, just AfricanApple's.
na u Sabi sha
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy Birthday AfricanApple.

Wullnp!
Re: Happy Birthday To Africanapple! by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy betday Africanapple....wullnp,have fun and enjoy ur day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave / Help Teenage Girls No Dey Let Me Rest.... / Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.