Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win (12672 Views)

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by ulonnaya21: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Congratulations to our Legacy governor. Your people want you at the senate. Go and represent them well
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by lordmayor4(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2014
And they say Nigeria will be better? Smh.... I say it till tomorrow, abians are cowards, they have nobody, and I mean nobody....

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by MrEverest(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
oneeast:
I don't think Orji is all bad. What will you say about Okorosha who has borrowed over 200billion but still yet you cannot find anything on ground. All their roads are deathtraps including state and federal.

Your type is the problem with Nigeria, So in all sincerity you believe that Rochas is not performing? My brother, I'm currently in Owerri, the Imo state capital & I stand to be corrected by saying that Rochas is among the few governors in Nigeria today that has performed creditably well. Comparing Rochas with Orji is the height of insincerity, its tantamount to comparing day & night! Theif T.A Orji is not only diabolic, myopic, visionless & clueless, he is also a very wicked man lacking in conscience, I visit Aba every now & then because my father has investments there but on each occasion, I feel like weeping for the state. The whole city of Aba, one of the largest in Nigeria, has no single functioning street light in this 21st century! This town despite having one of the best plan when viewed through google earth maps is filled with decrepit & very bad roads, both state & federal. This I.d.i.o.t.i.c fool has no single legacy after ruling for eight good years! I believe karma will not forget him.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by uzomahowualah(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2014
I think this dude is the worst governor in Nigeria by any standard. See the way everyone has just bad things to say about him. I think people like him are just shameless. They think and act like the ostrich. Covering their heads with sand. Orji or theodour it is a pity. I think PDP should be defeated in Abia for this.

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by jaso1(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Together we shall move corruption to the next level - theodore Orji

You cannot get get less because you bargain for it.
This is what you get in PDP and to be continue if you're not ready for change.
He emerge winner in his party primary election and that did not automatically crown him the post.
The development in Imo state is enough to open some dead from grave. It is handiwork of a failure government which sees or ensure his citizens remained backward and uneducated over developmental projects. That's what's killing Abia people and those with this emptiness continue shouting GEJ till 2015.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by tabletman1: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2014
1stola:

Who da fúck is this móron talking about
who da hell is tinubi?
wayray
Ode so you don't know tinubu again?
Because I misspelt his name ?
Just go and do your sing and praises because that's what you're paid to do online and offline.
fat fool.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by kurupt1: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Any abian that votes for this man,ikepeazu or his son in the general elections is a foooool!the state inec should be watched for any fraud.if he decides to bribe the indigent populace his money should be rejected or in the worse case scenario taken but the vote should be cast for some one else.infact, its at this elections that I will know whether abians have any common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by korekt: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2014
This clearly shows that T.A Orji is a popular leader. His people are solidly behind him and he is truly a good servant. Congrats T.A Orji. You have the mandate of your people
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Fresia01(f): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2014
tooltip:
My brother help me ask them oh! .....Aba is filled with illiterates, educated and non educated illiterates angry
respect ur old age and stop insulting innocent people..was it aba people dat voted for him

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Fresia01(f): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2014
korekt:
This clearly shows that T.A Orji is a popular leader. His people are solidly behind him and he is truly a good servant. Congrats T.A Orji. You have the mandate of your people
may God rule ur life the way ur mentor and governor is ruling abia state...

4 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by oneeast: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2014
There is no much difference btw orji and okorosha because d former did little without borrowing while d later borrowed over 200b but we cant find anything d money was used on.

MrEverest:
Your type is the problem with Nigeria, So in all sincerity you believe that Rochas is not performing? My brother, I'm currently in Owerri, the Imo state capital & I stand to be corrected by saying that Rochas is among the few governors in Nigeria today that has performed creditably well. Comparing Rochas with Orji is the height of insincerity, its tantamount to comparing day & night! Theif T.A Orji is not only diabolic, myopic, visionless & clueless, he is also a very wicked man lacking in conscience, I visit Aba every now & then because my father has investments there but on each occasion, I feel like weeping for the state. The whole city of Aba, one of the largest in Nigeria, has no single functioning street light in this 21st century! This town despite having one of the best plan when viewed through google earth maps is filled with decrepit & very bad roads, both state & federal. This I.d.i.o.t.i.c fool has no single legacy after ruling for eight good years! I believe karma will not forget him.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Nne, i'm not insulting my own people, i spoke from experience....let us just be truthful to ourselves!,
Fresia01:
respect ur old age and stop insulting innocent people..was it aba people dat voted for him
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by chimaobikanu(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
may God rule ur life the way ur mentor and governor is ruling abia state...

a very big AMEN!!! To that prayer. I just dont get what is it with some people, is it that the 50kobo He gives these hypocrites has blindfolded them or what? Who in his/her right sense can call T.A Orji a nice MAN? Even the wako guy on guy on the street know that dude is evil and heartless! I spit on him and his followers, i curse the day they where born!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Annstar(f): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2014
WOW

we are taking corruption to the next LEVEL
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Etruth: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Johnnoo:
Maybe this dude isn't bad as Abia people portray him to be undecided
Bad ke? Terrible. The thing is the guy has the state in his palms, not becos of good governance, but by naija style politicking . Don't forget its his fellow looters politicans who voted at the just concluded primaries, and not the common man on the street. These polithiefcians are obviously his men in the current tenure who are playing heir part to ensure that the state's coffers remains perpetually under their devilish grip. Orji's only achievements are on mighty billboards and gigantic campaign posters littered all over Umuahia, Ikwuano, Isiala-Ngwa, Uturu bearing the caption 'Ochendo Is Working'. I'm sure those who print posters really enjoyed Orji's tenure .Orji's work only cannot just be seen in the physical realm.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by SpencerLewis(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2014
zubby29:
what has dis man don to merit d so called landslide victory.he jst bought over d delegates.people foolin demselves
U are 100% right. This diminutive thief has practically done nothing 4 Abians to warrant a councilor's ticket let alone senate ticket. This imp and his thieving son Chinedu (aka Ikuku) were competing who'll steal more in Abia with his wife (Chinedu's mother) as the referee.
'Nde Ohi'

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by 1stola: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2014
tabletman1:
Ode so you don't know tinubu again?
Because I misspelt his name ?
Just go and do your sing and praises because that's what you're paid to do online and offline.
fat fool.
lol!
What a cretin you're.
Pls go get a job.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by SpencerLewis(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2014
kendrick93:
how come this fraud keeps on winning in elections? he is possibly d worst governor i've seen
Did I hear u say win elections? That to show u that elections are free and fair in Naija. This is why the country will continue to remian underdeveloped. GEJ and his cohorts are just wasting their time in the name of transformation. Nothing to transform until we get our electoral system flawless like the ones his saTANoids brandishes on TV with Marin Luther King Jnr, Obama, Mandela, 4ma Singapore's PM etc. In all these places electiions are free and fair unlike in Nigeria we already know the outcome b/4 results are announce.
They hide under the cover of 'ours is a nascent democracy' bla bla bla. Or hide under ethnic/religious cover with their people threatening fire and brimstone if their kinsman is not returned weda we like or not.
As far as the flaws continue to go own and with the production of powerful individuals instead of powerful institutions, we'll keep having charlatans/rogues and clueless people like T.A. Orji in power.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by zubby29(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
abians should stop dem T D POLL,yes he can buy over pdp,bt he can never stop abians,insist ur vote count plz,we can do it,stop orji from lootin abaians
SpencerLewis:

U are 100% right. This diminutive thief has practically done nothing 4 Abians to warrant a councilor's ticket let alone senate ticket. This imp and his thieving son Chinedu (aka Ikuku) were competing who'll steal more in Abia with his wife (Chinedu's mother) as the referee.
'Nde Ohi'
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by tabletman1: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
1stola:

lol!
What a cretin you're.
Pls go get a job.
Mumu as I don't have job do u have anyone for me?
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Etruth: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Anyone expecting a Pdp gov to perform is akin to expecting Arsene Wenger to win the Champions league. You can't give what you have not
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by jaybee3(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
I dey laugh oooooo
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by dannydevito(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Now ha has won the senate ticket would it feasibl for PDP to give his stooge the guber ticket bearing in mind what happened in enugu and delta states......my tots doh
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by pureIvory(f): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
just like they promote him on the television for imaginary good deeds, they'll release an election result that doesn't exist too. Onye zutu ibe ya ezutu. Thieves, all of them.
*spits in disgust...
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by 1stola: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
tabletman1:
Mumu as I don't have job do u have anyone for me?
Well, lemme think of how I can fix you up... Can you work as my driver's gardener?
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by prophetfire: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
lalasticlala:
Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore Orji, has been announced as the winner of the Abia Central Senatorial seat in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primaries by polling 221 votes of the 222 votes cast with one voided vote.

He was the sole contestant for the position.

Announcing the results at the end of the primaries held at the Umuahia Township Stadium, the returning officer, Ndidi Okereke said a total of 222 delegates were accredited while there was one void vote.

Speaking at the occasion, Orji thanked God and all Abians who were instrumental to the success of the project.

He said that he was happy with the victory, affirming that the decision to go to the Senate is not his making as he was merely responding to the call of Abians to represent them at the Senate.

Orji pointed out that Abians have demonstrated their love in practical terms through their vote, adding that the process of democracy in the state has been deepened through the process.

He said that things will be better if all elections in the country went the same way the Abia Central senatorial primaries was conducted.

The Governor maintained that as a senator, he would see himself as a representative of the people, adding that he owes the people a duty to speak for the people and pledged not to disappoint the people.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/07/abia-central-senatorial-district-orji-records-landslide-win-polls-221-222-votes/
Abians have once again demonstrated their legendary foolishness. Thats Y the atate is so backward in terms of development n infrastructures. prefering this goat to a person of chukwumerije's quality is nothing but sheer foolishness.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by tabletman1: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
1stola:

Well, lemme think of how I can fix you up... Can you work as my driver's gardener?
Nonsense, as if you even have a bicycle tube.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by asha80(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
prophetfire:
Abians have once again demonstrated their legendary foolishness. Thats Y the atate is so backward in terms of development n infrastructures. prefering this goat to a person of chukwumerije's quality is nothing but sheer foolishness.
orji is from abia central while chukwumerije is from abia north.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by emperor94(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Collynzo9:

Besides he did well for his senatorial district as governor (at the expence of other places), so might just vote for him.
Baba am from this governor's senatorial zone... he has done naaaaatin! I repeat naaaaatin! Jst a huge pain on our butts.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by GogetterMD(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
veraiyke:
oga do u know abia?
Sarcasm
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by ocelot2006(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is crazy. Why will Abians reward that clown for his absymal performance?
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by ocelot2006(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
cooltone:
God will liberate Abia from the shackles of slavery. The only constant thing in life is change. I pray Abia will embrace the APC for a change.

God will NOT come down from heaven and liberate Abians if they're TOO STUPID to that themselves. Imagine this rubbish. This clown orji doesn't even deserve a councillor's post, yet he's been elected as flag bearer for the Senate. Shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Girl Welcomed At Malkohi IDP In Yola (Photos) / Sunny Tyoden Visits Building Collapse Scene In Jos / Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.