Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Parents Like Who Your Dating Presently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parents Like Who Your Dating Presently? (455 Views)

Why Are Our Parents Like This? / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Like Who Your Dating Presently? by tfajobi(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Its common believe dat one's parent must approve of one's relationship. But in some cases dey don't. Is it dat parents see wat we dnt or dey just had oda plans 4 us?
Re: Parents Like Who Your Dating Presently? by Kelechi2020(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2014
It's just out of of love that they tend to be scared...... It's not easy to just hang on amid watch someone coming to take a member of your family away.... My present girl (not ready for marriage though) always tell me that her father loves her so much And does not feel comfortable seeing any guy around her.... It's a turn off for me because am afraid of being rejected out of unfounded fears

1 Like

Re: Parents Like Who Your Dating Presently? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Maybe you aint old enough to date, to them that is. But if you are old enough, then there's something about that person they see which you can't. Or like the poster above said, they don't wanna share (happens mostly with dads and daughters, mums and sons).
Re: Parents Like Who Your Dating Presently? by Cholls(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2014
My brother most times those types of parents end up being regretful of their actions.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name Within 3days / .. / Why Do Girls Like Increasing The Price Of Their Cloth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.