Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well (40697 Views)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark / Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Howmon: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm getting a copy!!!
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by fiverrwin(f): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
waiting
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Horllamideh(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Diz is interesting.....let d war of words begin
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
True leaders are readers and writers #fact . it amazes me when goodluck compares himself to mandela , obama , yong and martin luther . Those guys read and write . how many books did and have GEJ written . it would have been good for him if okupe even assisted in publishing a book about his achievements to perhaps generate money for his election as obama did , I can bet buhari wont be a case if he did this.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
The book looks like it will take more time to read than the open letter.

To those that will read:

HAVE A GOOD READ!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Trailblazer1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dear Obasanjo,

What is the aim of this book?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by musicwriter(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Asek1:
The critic criticised well especially in the last statement
I wonder why baba does not want to rest
Nobody holy pass o

Nobody holy pass, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by nerodenero: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
aresa:

When is OBJ going to apologize to Nigerians for saddling us with the same disaster called GEJ he is now denouncing?
Hard truth.I blame OBJ more than GEJ for the rot in the system but at the same time both of them have failed the country
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by LORDI(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Well I have not read the book yet,...I can't say anything,everybody here claiming the book is criticising jonathan admistration,PLS have you read the book?
Read the before commenting.
Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Authobiography indeed. Is the book about Obasanjo or about Jonathan? This man should thank his stars that someone like Buhari didn't take over from him. He would have vomited all our money he embezzled. Instead of appreciating Jonathan condoning his misdeeds, he is trying to pull him down -as if his presidency was better.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Wolexdey(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Trying to be relevant can't be forced on people...They either accept u willingly or they don't...

No matter how nice u ar to a goat, it will still eat ur yam.

Don't act lyk you have it all Mr Obj.

D last tym I checked, u once had d opportunity to turn things for better bt ur best u claim was never enough.

Do not curse the darkness, light a candle.

GOD HELP NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Technocracy: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obasanjo is fond of criticizing those who disagrees with him, as far as Nigeria is concerned he had all the opportunities to make us great with the huge oil revenues that came during his tenure and yet he did nothin,he is still culpable in the siemen and haliburton scandal not to talk of the billions wasted on power sector reform with nothing to show during his time

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Adminisher: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
Hope OBJ included how he used his position to take advantage of his son's wife and how his family disowned him because of his selfishness.
Did he include how he forced contractors to build him his Ota hilltop mansion?
Did he include how he forced govs to donate to his library?
Did he include how he made himself petroleum minister yet there was no fuel and fuel scarcity persisted?
Did he include how he converted govt lands meant for operation feed the nation into Obasanjo farms?
Did he tell the world that he used his EFCC to chase political opponents into line?
Did he inform the world how he forced Gov Mbadunuju to continue to bribe political godfather?
Hope he included how he used minority to impeach Gov Joshua Dariye in Plateau State.
Did he state his role in the assassination of Bola Ige, Pa Rewane, and others?
Is it in his book that instead of building universities for Nigerians, he built private university for only the children of the rich?
What about his longer throat for power to go for third term, is it there?
Hope he included how he junketed the world with Nigeria money to source for the best expatriates for his Ota farm

Let GEJ write is own book on all the above. We will buy and read.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by holatin(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
obasanjo no lie now
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by slikcipher(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
qtx:

I can title that book with a much more better title and it will be" The Cry of OBJ due to his inability to control the man he put into power" or better still "my anger against GEJ" and not autobiography of obj Nothing short of that.

Don't Mind that Old man that wants to die in Power. he should better get ready to write another book after Gej gets reelected next year, that's if he survives the heart attack. Wicked Old Man, that can't even manage his family.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Heart2heart(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
You the mind the he-goat? What did he do with 16billion dollars? Pls tell this fool to kip shut. It pains me when I complain of jonathan, pipo like this ape who has ruled nigeria the most will complain too. He saw military n civilian regime, had alll the chances in the world to mk nigeria a great place or at least set the tempo. He failed and he is here ranting. Foolish old man.
jamace:
Hope OBJ included how he used his position to take advantage of his son's wife and how his family disowned him because of his selfishness.
Did he include how he made himself petroleum minister yet there was no fuel and fuel scarcity persisted?
Did he include how he converted govt lands meant for operation feed the nation into Obasanjo farms?
Did he tell the world that he used his EFCC to chase political opponents into line?
Did he inform the world how he forced Gov Mbadunuju to continue to bribe political godfather?
Hope he included how he used minority to impeach Gov Joshua Dariye in Plateau State.
Is it in his book that instead of building universities for Nigerians, he built private university for only the children of the rich?
Hope he included how he junketed the world with Nigeria money to source for the best expatriates for his Ota farm

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by slikcipher(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Adminisher:

Let GEJ write is own book on all the above. We will buy and read.

Why should a sane man reply an insane man?

so he should stop and throw stones at evey dog that barks right ?

Well you know nothing about Power!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by qtx(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Your contribution have no meaning Bro and your joke is very dry, give it another shot negro cheesy grin
haba its paining you that much? hmmmm sorry okay i just said it the way its in my mind. Its not my fault that oBJ put someone he was thinking is mugu inorder to program him like a robot but on getting there the guy smart up and resist his influence. My statement is not a joke i meant it and will always mean it. maybe its you who come to nairaland and read without understanding besides, if its paining you then unfortunately i cant help you sorry. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by SergeAlain: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ha Ha

This man who
--interfered in state affairs willy nilly including overseeing many unjust impeachments
-- encouraged Ladoja to continue to make payments to the late God Father of Ibadan (Adedibu)
-- committed war crimes in two locations within 8 years in Odi and Zaki Biam
-- interfered in all attempts to privatize parastatal under the FG leading to so many botched transactions (Ajaokuta, Delta Steel, Ikot Abasi Aluminium smelter, NITEL, etc. etc.)
--Ignored the rise of extreme Islam by terming the sharia issue a political matter
-- Doing absolutely nothing to rearm and re-train the Armed forces for 8 good years, leading to us now facing the Boko Haram scourge with a totally un-prepared military.

This man is just hungry and needs to make some money from the sales of his book. He should thank his God that there was no social media during his time!!!! He would have received 10 times the fire GEJ is getting now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by kalamayat: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nobody can acquire honour by doing what is wrong.

- Thomas Jefferson

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Obasanjo dat stole billions and did nothing in his tenure is now crticisin jonathan,,,obasanjo dat even wanted to come 4 3rd term in office chai,,,,and some ignorant ppl are still soppirting him o
if obasanjo did nthing in his tenure,does it mean GEJ to follow in his footstep,if al d cumin president start following in GEJ footstep,is dat wat u want for our nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by cyunited(f): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
hmmmmmm!!!! That book can also be titled "Dont vote Jonathan"
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Adminisher: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
majekdom2:
True leaders are readers and writers #fact . it amazes me when goodluck compares himself to mandela , obama , yong and martin luther . Those guys read and write . how many books did and have GEJ written . it would have been good for him if okupe even assisted in publishing a book about his achievements to perhaps generate money for his election as obama did , I can bet buhari wont be a case if he did this.

Jack Daniels and Hennessey no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Adminisher: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
slikcipher:

Why should a sane man reply an insane man?

so he should stop and throw stones at evey dog that barks right ?

Well you know nothing about Power!!!!

Then don't complain about it. Keep playing 'power'.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Moheat(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sometimes I wonder why people still listen to this retarded old man who had the opportunity of transforming Nigeria after ruling for 11yrs (3yrs as Military Head of State and 8yrs as a civilian president) but failed to do so. The same retarded fool still went ahead to hand picked unfit Yaradua and GEJ and made them President and V. President respectively. Years later, he is reaping the dividend of his selfish and evil deeds.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Abiolainfo: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
qtx:

haba its paining you that much? hmmmm sorry okay i just said it the way its in my mind. Its not my fault that oBJ put someone he was thinking is mugu inorder to program him like a robot but on getting there the guy smart up and resist his influence. My statement is not a joke i meant it and will always mean it. maybe its me who come to nairaland and read without understanding besides, if its paining you then unfortunately i cant help you sorry. grin

So what has been his economical and security achievement
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by laimo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
The book is more of criticizing Jonathan than his (obasanjo"s) autobiography.
I dey laugh! grin grin
You've read the book already? Are you Jonathan?
I dey look you! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by cyunited(f): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Adminisher: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
It was because of this book that the governors want to beg. A good name is better than high office. You can be president and rubbish your self so badly that words like 'clueless', 'Dumbo' and 'corrupt' get associated with your name and your loved ones begin to wonder if it was worth it.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by johnbuck81(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
hope he wrote hw he f*cked his son's wife...
stupid old monkey...
Gorilla handsome pass Obasanjo self...
old men always seeking 4 attention.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by qtx(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Abiolainfo:

So what has been his economical and security achievement
security:The military is wining the war against boko haram, all other regions of Nigeria are peaceful but for Boko Haram which the military is handling thoroughly
Economy: Nigeria economy is now the largest Economy in africa, more jobs are been created every day, the manufacturing sector is thriving, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Newshunter: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by jamace(m): 2:16pm
(Quote) (Report) 40 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet / Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) / Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.