Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? (4880 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by dhardline(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
How long have you stayed witout sex,wanking and wet dream?thats the real deal.
So op is it still 10 months?

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
honestly 5mins. grin grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by kennethik: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
2days
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
1 year, 2 months,3days,4 hours, 5 minutes, 6 seconds and 7 nanoseconds

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by stinggy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just here for the comments smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by dechandel(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2014

TeamOnila grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
undecided
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by pweetixandy: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thank God i'm not yet sexually active yet

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by sunny99(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just one month n it ws a great war btw me n mi penis

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

TeamOnila grin
Dt girl don follow d new Ghanaian chop the forbidden fruit o grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by dechandel(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Dt girl don follow d new Ghanaian chop the forbidden fruit o grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
Talk true
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:
shocked shocked shocked
Talk true
Ask her na grin
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Chrisx1x(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am just here to read other people's comment
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
?
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
Hmmm
That Hmmmm means 2 days
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
dhardline:
How long have you stayed witout sex,wanking and wet dream?thats the real deal.
So op is it still 10 months?

smiley

bros i hate wanking and wet dreams are for kids
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by StrongPen1s: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Something tells me I'm still a virgin but I'm still not sure sad
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by chimimi(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
embarassed
StrongPen1s:
Something tells me I'm still a virgin but I'm still not sure sad
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by pweetixandy: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamrealdeji:

That Hmmmm means 2 days
lol..2days ko..2yrs ni
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by ronald4lif(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Since June this year, six months so far. I am hoping to keep it this way for at least a year
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by iLovePusssy: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
As a 2nd hand virgin wey ah be.... #juz_dey_observe
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by wunmi590(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chrisx1x:
Am just here to read other people's comment

Nairaland association of comments readers (NAOCR's) I hail thee 0000

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by wunmi590(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
iLovePusssy:
As a 2nd hand virgin wey ah be.... #juz_dey_observe

Nairaland association of observers (NAOO's) I hail thee

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by clevvermind(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
I had my last sex 4years ago.
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by passionate88: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
7 years and 3 months... +- two weeks. True story
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by veave(f): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
I had a totally different view about sex after the day my grail message neighbor explained the mystery about sex to me.

#i used to hold sex in high esteem previously...
Now i know better...
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by stinggy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
veave:
I had a totally different view about sex after the day my grail message neighbor explained the mystery about sex to me.

#i used to hold sex in high esteem previously...
Now i know better...

Bottomline u dnt fvck again?
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by veave(f): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:

Bottomline u dnt fvck again?

smileymy post was not to say if i 'fvck' or not honey...
But rather to let you know that we put too much useful and productive energy on the thought, act, and idea of sex than necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by stinggy(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:

But rather to let you know that we put too much useful and productive energy on the thought, act, and idea of sex than necessary

Don't let them reconfigure you pls. The ecstasy and the burst of energy is needed for longevity. It's a good exercise, so it is not unnecessary that we put energy into it.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:

Explain joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress / When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. / Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.