Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? (4895 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Blakyclyde(m): 12:30am On Dec 09, 2014
na so I go just dey observe. We don't know what s*ex mean--over here in Gaza. We only call it ''mating'', and the last time I did mate was back 1992--a few years before I was born.
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by veave(f): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:

Don't let them reconfigure you pls. The ecstasy and the burst of energy is needed for longevity. It's a good exercise, so it is not unnecessary that we put energy into it.

Have it which ever way you please honey... we are all entitled to our opinion(s)
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by veave(f): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Phinalphantasy:

Explain joor

I just did smiley

Ok, lets say it this way.

Why would I spend precious time fantasizing, analyzing, debating with myself and every other tom dick and harry who cares to listen or join me if/when i know i will eventually have or not have sex... recently, humans have formed the habit of concentrating more on things that are already known...
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by iLovePusssy: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2014
wunmi590:

Nairaland association of observers (NAOO's) I hail thee
Lol
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:
I had a totally different view about sex after the day my grail message neighbor explained the mystery about sex to me.

#i used to hold sex in high esteem previously...
Now i know better...
I like their massages can u share what he or she said about sex with me.
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by stinggy(m): 5:16am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:

Have it which ever way you please honey... we are all entitled to our opinion(s)

Now I don't like how you sound sad
Making me feel I don't wanna hear your point out. Don't get me wrong pls, I just wanted you to see things from a diff angle..

Did you sleep well? kiss
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Bamoha(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2014
;Dyeahhh TEAM VERGIN
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by CuteEmma(f): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Still a virgin, dunno anything about this.
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Blurr(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy aint keepin record of dat
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by veave(f): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:

Now I don't like how you sound sad
Making me feel I don't wanna hear your point out. Don't get me wrong pls, I just wanted you to see things from a diff angle..

Did you sleep well? kiss

I want to try and sleep... on cat nap like that
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by veave(f): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2014
dancok:
I like their massages can u share what he or she said about sex with me.

Sure, permit me to take a nap. Ok?
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by joshbouy(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
I still dey find farmland talk less of deflowering it
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by simdam500(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2014
CuteEmma :

I see
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by simdam500(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2014
after getting de flowered

it takes me another a year before that day to have sex again. ah hope u understood
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by seangy4konji: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2014
D problem with Nigeria is simple English we cannot understand. Poster ask simple question of how long you have been without sex. Some come here deh talk about nonsense.its not a must to comment if u don't understand what he is saying.

Highest v gone is one month straight and it was he'll cos my konji na out of dis world.
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by mikeomo11(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
CuteEmma:
It's better you don't advertise your virginity. It's not for the public to know.
Re: How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
veave:

Sure, permit me to take a nap. Ok?
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Abstinence... Major Risk Or Not? / Eating The Forbidden Fruit / LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.