Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? (5207 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
I will give him a dirty hot slap
its not fair oo shocked boy have suffer cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:
I wl jux pretend nothing happen.
but what if it happen for the 3rd time?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
eddyline:

two mistakes are good enough for me dear.
hahahaha what do mean by two mistake are good for you grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
If its accidental it would be wise that he apologises. If its intentional ehn? He will know know what stopped ostriches from flying angry
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Deshannel:

you sound like the type of girl someone with my personality type would crush on. PS: "I said, "sound"
smiley
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
CalabarBoi:
chai grin grin
so many benefits attached to being cute.

We wey no fine e don be for us sha sad sad

grin
Lol. You should know I don't mean most of my comments.

No guy can do that except if I have a crush on him.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
ist time will be taken as a mistake but second time? ,my hand will mistakenly relocate to your face.Although i respect guys enough not to raise my hand on them but some nonsense cant be tolerated.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by ifex370(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
01emek:
what are we waiting for?

omor,na space booking tins na
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
ifex370:

omor,na space booking tins na
lol you they try o.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
ist time will be taken as a mistake but second time? ,my hand will mistakenly relocate to your face.Although i respect guys enough not to raise my hand on them but some nonsense cant be tolerated.
what if he apologies immediately he touched you the 2nd time? Would you stil slap him?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
If its accidental it would be wise that he apologises. If its intentional ehn? He will know know what stopped ostriches from flying angry
lol you they vex oo. And pls what stopped ostriches from flying cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Stephxoblessed(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
01emek:
what if he apologies immediately he touched you the 2nd time? Would you stil slap him?
No i wont
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:
Plastic surgery is now affordable grin
tatafo angry who made you my p.a ?? tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. You should know I don't mean most of my comments.

No guy can do that except if I have a crush on him.
yea. I know. Me too. Most of my posts are saka_stic grin grin

*speaking to my twin in hushed tones"bobo shey you don hear ba? Only her crush fit get the luxury of touching that bosom o. So make we start to dey work towards making her add us to her crush list asap. *

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
Really... coincidence can't be counted... it could happen many times... n perhaps in d dudes mind his tinkin of something else.... Deres a sayin dat goes thus..." D eyes tell everything"... d only way to know is through his eyes... his body movements...
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
"Dirty Hot Slap" here and there...

Hmmm

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Isaacmacdon:
Really... coincidence can't be counted... it could happen many times... n perhaps in d dudes mind his tinkin of something else.... Deres a sayin dat goes thus..." D eyes tell everything"... d only way to know is through his eyes... his body movements...
yes, you made sense.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by eddyline(m): 2:46am On Dec 09, 2014
01emek:
hahahaha what do mean by two mistake are good for you grin
simple, I touch am by "mistake" once, I touch am by "mistake" twice. e Don do me.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2014
01emek:
lol you they vex oo. And pls what stopped ostriches from flying cheesy
do what you are not supposed to do and you will know grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
do what you are not supposed to do and you will know grin
lol cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2014
eddyline:

simple, I touch am by "mistake" once, I touch am by "mistake" twice. e Don do me.
lol badest guy grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Pes13: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2014
I avnt mistakenly don dat.

But av mistakenly touch a girl's br**st on 2 different occasion.

The first time was with my neighbourhood friend, she just adjust and pretend notin happened.

The 2nd was wit a departmental mate during d hustling hour 4 space in d lab, she was so angry that I thought she wont talk 2 me again, but I was wrong.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Ziggi629(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2014
And if i say yes?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by harrysterol(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2014
ireny:
I will give him a dirty hot slap
lies fear go allow u tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

yes, you made sense.
Thanks... n how u?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by chigoizie7(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2014
prettyjo:
I will pretend like nothing happened again.

but if you should repeat it the third time, then sorry will be your name

woooow so repeating it the second time is allowed? but definitely not a third time? gals sef. i love ur still oooh.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Isaacmacdon:
Thanks... n how u?
Am gud
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
Am gud
Good to know... hope Ur day went as planned??
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Eshyy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
prettyjo:
I will pretend like nothing happened again.

but if you should repeat it the third time, then sorry will be your name
but y u no pretend the second time? U dey expect sometin?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Stephxoblessed(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Isaacmacdon:
Good to know... hope Ur day went as planned??
Yes it did.yours?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

Yes it did.yours?
sure definitely
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
chigoizie7:

woooow so repeating it the second time is allowed? but definitely not a third time? gals sef. i love ur still oooh.
as in ehhh i don't know how girls think o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me / I'm In Deep poo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.