Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. (5202 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by datprincess(f): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why do some men lose interest in certain women after having sex? read why..

Why do some men lose interest in certain women after having sex? I

guess you've also asked yourself this question countless times..

I get many messages from women who say that they are unhappy because their men left them for good few days or weeks after having sex.
Why do some men lose interest in certain women after having sex? read why..

This problem begins with the lack of understanding of the way men think.
A woman will chase a man if she likes him (in most cases) but a man can chase a woman for different reasons. A man might be chasing you because he likes you or just because he wants to have sex.

I get many messages from many confused women who tell me that some men send them messages and say that they love them then do the opposite and i usually reply saying that many men will do whatever it takes just to reach the goal of having sex.

In other words many women are too naive to realize that some men can lie, act as if they have emotions and make up so many stories just to end up having sex.

While most women usually have the goal of bonding with a partner that they love, many men seek sex and nothing else.

Now, the question is; Why do some men lose interest in women after having sex?

At this point you may have guessed that men who lose interest after having sex are the ones who wanted nothing but sex and that's correc...CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/why-do-some-men-lose-interest-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by 48noble(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Crappy
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by gbengus17: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
WHEN SHE IS JUST FOR MANAGEMENT----URGENT NEED--THEN YOU Bleep AND STEP ASIDE OR SHE HAS BEAUTY BUT NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY TO FACE A SHOOTING RANGE, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY ---====STEP ASIDE
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by datprincess(f): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] kiss
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by gab264(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yea it happens with some guys.....
especially those that have been termed (players) they are mostly being found in guys.
As a guy, I will tell you that when ever i start's having a sexual relationship with a girl, that am emotionally connected to.
Automatically I will loose an interest in her no matter how much feelinz I have for her.

So loosing an interest in a girl can be of two courses.
1)That the guy your with now, is just severe player.That he talk to you about love is just for a show and the victims fall without a (wedge)

2)It happens to a guy your with because he is just naturally that way.
You can experience that with some shy guys.
As a girl it is your duty to rehabilitate yourself after sex with the guy.
try to look super hot again, because your attraction to him has dwindle.
You have to make it up to him again.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
gab264:
Yea it happens with some guys.....
especially those that have been termed (players) they are mostly being found in guys.
As a guy, I will tell you that when ever i start's having a sexual relationship with a girl, that am emotionally connected to.
Automatically I will loose an interest in her no matter how much feelinz I have for her.

So loosing an interest in a girl can be of two courses.
1)That the guy your with now, is just severe player.That he talk to you about love is just for a show and the victims fall without a (wedge)

2)It happens to a guy your with because he is just naturally that way.
You can experience that with some shy guys.
As a girl it is your duty to rehabilitate yourself after sex with the guy. try to look super hot again, because your attraction to him has dwindle.
You have to make it up to him again.
What more can i say ?

Thumbs up biggest boss cool
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mmmmmn cool
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2015
meh, same sh!t, still the same
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by willian10: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2015
U got messages from many confused women abi u re talking from experience cheesy
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Wide kitty with no grip grin
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
itz simple,if u sleep with a guy, don't start acting all cray-cray and clingy.doing the guy chingum marking.....like say the guy hold ur life for him hands....
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by calculator123(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2015
best thing avoid having sex for continued interest.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2015
La click la Bend.
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by Samuel2337(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where is the reason
Re: This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. by datprincess(f): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
calculator123:
best thing avoid having sex for continued interest.
NICE TIP

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Telemundo On Our Ladies / 16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.