Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? (2179 Views)

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / Sure ways To Keep Your Long Term Relationship Alive. / 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2008
Quote from tope2000 (f)
David when i said Good sex, i don't mean everyday pounding might be 2-3 days a week of good one

what are? Are you a female Dog? Is that how u love sex? , look they best thing is trust and comit ur relationship to GodAlmighty and be faithful and truthful with Love to each other, sex is not the answer
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by A40(m): 2:06am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

I thought as much grin cheesy
Ohh yes she has to have the ability to be a freak and be freaked i don't want no nun lol at least in private
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

Quote from tope2000 (f)
David when i said Good sex, i don't mean everyday pounding might be 2-3 days a week of good one

what are? Are you a female Dog? Is that how u love sex? , look they best thing is trust and comit ur relationship to GodAlmighty and be faithful and truthful with Love to each other, sex is not the answer

Are u crazy or did madman piss inside ur brain
Was i talking you? Idiot

A-40:

Ohh yes she has to have the ability to be a freak and be freaked i don't want no nun lol at least in private

Hmmmmmmm
Lady in street but freak btn the sheets
I feel u grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Sauron1: 2:09am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

Are u talking to ma housewife like that?? I don't tolerate such language, mr raph!!!
Tread softly.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by DavidDylan(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Are u crazy or did madman piss inside ur brain
Was i talking you? Idiot

Tope got angry today? shocked shocked grin
Ope o!
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 2:11am On Dec 04, 2008
sillyboy:

Yo are making it sound like am the devil himself.

Thought we like ourselves like we are. Why are you praying and fasting? . . . don't you like "us" like we are?

Oya silly, its past my bed time, I can hear Iya SMURF calling, and I also see missiles coming as well, so Stay blessed, until we meet again tomorrow, I will say a prayer for u as well tonight ,  kiss grin grin grin

[s]PS, the Presence of the Lord is overwhelming me already, [/s]  embarassed grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 2:12am On Dec 04, 2008
DavidDylan:

Tope got angry today? shocked shocked grin
Ope o!

U are happy i got angry angry angry grin
the guy is mad jare undecided

~Sauron~:

Are u talking to ma housewife like that?? I don't tolerate such language, mr raph!!!
Tread softly.

Thanks babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by DavidDylan(m): 2:13am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

U are happy i got angry angry angry grin
the guy is mad jare undecided

lol i've never seen you lose your cool before . . . wink
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 2:14am On Dec 04, 2008
U girls who often think giving ur guy more sex is the answer, dont wory by the time he had have enough sex from u . Then u stink to him and he feel board of u. And beging to look 4 a fresh tits then ur Eye will be open in tears.
But when u restrict then u are respected by men
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Sauron1: 2:16am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Thanks babe kiss kiss kiss

When are u uploading our pics for the NL hottest couple award. grin grin grin grin
We cannot let Debosky/Ennyluv and the newbie couple win it this year again.
U have got loads of work to do.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2008
DavidDylan:

lol i've never seen you lose your cool before . . . wink

I rarely do but once i lose my cool, that is it grin

Ogboraph:

U girls who often think giving ur guy more sex is the answer, don't wory by the time he had have enough sex from u . Then u stink to him and he feel board of u. And beging to look 4 a fresh tits then ur Eye will be open in tears.
But when u restrict then u are respected by men

It has been a long time since you had some isnt it? undecided
Did ur gf dumped you cuz u were shit in bed
I actually feel sorry for u, pele [sorry]
Sicko
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

When are u uploading our pics for the NL hottest couple award. grin grin grin grin
We cannot let Debosky/Ennyluv and the newbie couple win it this year again.
U have got loads of work to do.

grin grin grin
Babes u know i hate attention na tongue grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Kweenisha: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2008
@ poster,

Keep her away from Nigerian women if you in the States. A lot of Nigerian women here gossip a lot and hate to see happy homes especially if there's is not.

Typical Igbo Nigerian man. grin

Is that also why you men feel uneasy when your wives have divorced friends?
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Sauron1: 2:25am On Dec 04, 2008
Kweenisha:

Typical Igbo man. grin

Is that also why you men feel uneasy when your wives have divorced friends?

I don't like the idea of a married woman rolling with grass widows too.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2008
@Tope2000 sorry oh pls am sorry o i will edith my post
@Saurol pls oh 4give me this my quot is refering to unmarried once and not 4 married pepl so an talking to unmarried
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Kweenisha: 2:26am On Dec 04, 2008
@ the poster, love and respect is the key

A Man needs to know that he's respected by his woman and a woman needs to feel his love and protection
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by chika98: 2:27am On Dec 04, 2008
Bia, so unmarried folks shouldn't hang out with married folks?? shocked
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2008
Kweenisha:

@ the poster, love and respect is the key

A Man needs to know that he's respected by his woman and a woman needs to feel his love and protection

And if that don't work?
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Kweenisha: 2:29am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't like the idea of a married woman rolling with grass widows too.

Sounding like my man lipsrsealed
How about friends you've known forever who ended up getting out of a bad marriage,do you expect your wife to cut them off just like that?
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 2:30am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

@Tope2000 sorry oh please am sorry o i will edith my post @Saurol please oh 4give me this my quot is refering to unmarried once and not 4 married pepl so an talking to unmarried

Apology accepted wink
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Kweenisha: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2008
OgidiBoy:

And if that don't work?

Ogidiboy,what I gave you is the recipe for a good marriage.
It is sure to work.
No man would leave a woman who respects him and no woman would leave a man whom she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt loves her and makes her feel safe.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Sauron1: 2:33am On Dec 04, 2008
Kweenisha:

Sounding like my man lipsrsealed
How about friends you've known forever who ended up getting out of a bad marriage,do you expect your wife to cut them off just like that?

Of course, there is always a chance of a woman having one or two grass widows but how do u explain a married woman who has got 8-9 grass widows around her??
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Kweenisha: 2:34am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course, there is always a chance of a woman having one or two grass widows but how do u explain a married woman who has got 8-9 grass widows around her??

she needs to sheck herself
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Kweenisha: 2:35am On Dec 04, 2008
chika98:

Bia, so unmarried folks shouldn't hang out with married folks?? shocked

I wonder
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 2:37am On Dec 04, 2008
Quote from tope2000 "It has been a long time since you had some isnt it? Did ur girlfriend dumped you because u were shit in bed I actually feel sorry for u, pele [sorry]
Sicko"
haa ha ga haa u make me laugh u are lucky am married and i love my angel if not i will ask ur husband to lend you to me 4 one week then you will confess and speak with unknown tongue. And u may wish 4 a divoce. Ha haa
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 2:38am On Dec 04, 2008
Quote from tope2000 "It has been a long time since you had some isnt it? Did ur girlfriend dumped you because u were shit in bed I actually feel sorry for u, pele [sorry]
Sicko"
haa ha ga haa u make me laugh you are lucky am married and i love my angel if not i will ask ur husband to lend you to me 4 one week then you will confess and speak with unknown tongue. And u may wish 4 a divoce. Ha haa
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Kweenisha: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

haa ha ga haa u make me laugh you are lucky am married and i love my angel if not i will ask ur husband to lend you to me 4 one week then you will confess and speak with unknown tongue. And u may wish 4 a divoce. Ha haa

see lust in action.
abeg Tope keep away from this man that doesn't want you to make it into the kingdom.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Sauron1: 2:49am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

If u don't somersault from Lagos to your village, don't call me Sauron again!!!
U want to sleep with a married woman?? 50 witches must pee in ur mouth to cure you from somersaulting till RAPture. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 2:56am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

Sicko"

I can now see that u r disturbed child, u need help. undecided
U think i will leave my husband for 2inches and 1 min man like u, dont ask me how i know. i can just tell lipsrsealed
U are crazy wink

Kweenisha:

see lust in action.
abeg Tope keep away from this man that doesn't want you to make it into the kingdom.

The boy is sick in the head cheesy
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by zeeno(m): 2:57am On Dec 04, 2008
Pls i will like to see a forum where we respect each other opinion. for God sake lets respect each other and stop cousing unnecessary argument thanks.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 3:05am On Dec 04, 2008
Hmm u see me i like it two but
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 3:13am On Dec 04, 2008
God forbid. Me trying to sleep with a married woman? Tufia kwa not me @madam tope2000 please oh i ve no such intension. Infact u got it wrong and why the insult by the way
well am out of this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In The Mind Of A Man / How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? / What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.