Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,745 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? (2175 Views)

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / Sure ways To Keep Your Long Term Relationship Alive. / 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by zeeno(m): 1:28am On Dec 04, 2008
I will like to hear ur view. becouse in every thing in life there is good and bad times. so in relationship what can/will you do to make your relationship going for you, no matter the weather thanks
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 1:29am On Dec 04, 2008
Communication and Good sex tongue wink
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 1:30am On Dec 04, 2008
By keeping the money rolling in, and doing ur homework erynite,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 1:31am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

By keeping the money rolling in, and doing ur homework erynite, grin grin grin grin grin

Homework , lol
I like that grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by sillyboy(m): 1:32am On Dec 04, 2008
Omo. . . .E be like say this SEX issue is becoming something else oooo
The way the girls shout sex up and down this site now is alarming!
You will even see them shouting SEX in Religion thread!
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 1:35am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Homework , lol
I like that grin grin grin grin

What else can I say if u aint working it u aint keeping it baby, grin grin grin grin,

Sillybaby abeg put a sock in it jor grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by sillyboy(m): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2008
Sure I will do
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Sauron1: 1:37am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

By keeping the money rolling in, and doing ur homework erynite,  grin grin grin grin grin

Jeeeez. . . . .SMURF?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

What else can I say if u aint working it u aint keeping it baby, grin grin grin grin,

Sillybaby abeg put a sock in it jor grin grin

3 GBOSA 4 u grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

Jeeeez. . . . .SMURF?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haaa!!!!!!!!!!, no not that kinda homework, the other kind, PS, am an innocent little girl,  embarassed lipsrsealed cool

And silly I meant close ur mouth and not what u are thinking bad boy, u are ku ku silly boy tele tele,  grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by DavidDylan(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2008
the same girls would be the first to use the "tired" excuse.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 1:40am On Dec 04, 2008
DavidDylan:

the same girls would be the first to use the "tired" excuse.

David when i said Good sex, i don't mean everyday pounding grin
might be 2-3 days a week of good one
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Sauron1: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Haaa!!!!!!!!!!, no not that kind of homework, the other kind, PS, am an innocent little girl,  embarassed lipsrsealed cool

Innocent?? U are as innocent as Iscariot.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by whatever90(f): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2008
being submissive,caring and loving @topic
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by sillyboy(m): 1:43am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Haaa!!!!!!!!!!, no not that kind of homework, the other kind, PS, am an innocent little girl,  embarassed lipsrsealed cool

And silly I meant close ur mouth and not what u are thinking bad boy, u are ku ku silly boy tele tele,  grin grin grin

Lol. . .I love the way our head work together. .that means you thought what I was thinking? Hey, dear, am sticking with my thought and not your "mouthy" thingy.

@ David.

God bless you.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2008
Don, it all tongue in cheek talk, when its time for action now, my knees will immediately buckle and i will freeze up, like ice fish,  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by A40(m): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Communication and Good sex tongue wink
Perfecto

tope2000:

2-3 days a week is not good enough for most girls nowadays i am talking from experience
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2008
A-40:

Perfecto
2-3 days a week is not good enough for most girls nowadays i am talking from experience

Kai, what girls have u been messing with grin tongue
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 1:46am On Dec 04, 2008
sillyboy:

LolI love the way our head work together. .that means you thought what I was thinking? Hey, dear, am sticking with my thought and not your "mouthy" thingy.
LOLZ, they say great minds think alike, but then again minds get levels, urs on the other hand is extremly filty,  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2008
@ poster,

Keep her away from Nigerian women if you in the States. A lot of Nigerian women here gossip a lot and hate to see happy homes especially if there's is not.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by DavidDylan(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

na big mouth una get. 2-3 days a week? Shame on you.  grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by sillyboy(m): 1:49am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Don, it all tongue in cheek talk, when its time for action now, my knees will immediately buckle and i will freeze up, like ice fish,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which kain knees buckling up or freezing?. . .o yi ti mo nkan nkan.
Nothing is freezing, except the part on my body that is to "freeze" to get the work done  tongue

Afterall, my wallet is fat !

You call my mind filthy?. . . .I think creative is more like it.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 1:49am On Dec 04, 2008
DavidDylan:

na big mouth una get. 2-3 days a week? Shame on you.  grin

Lol . . .
What is wrong with 2-3 days a week of having good sex
excluding the rubbish ones and quickies tongue grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 1:53am On Dec 04, 2008
sillyboy:

Which kain knees buckling up or freezing?. . .o yi ti mo nkan nkan.
Nothing is freezing, except the part on my body that is to "freeze" to get the work done tongue

Afterall, my wallet is fat !

You call my mind filthy?. . . .I think creative is more like it.

It all good though, like when u need to boil trukey from freezer, u go first melt am and then come begin they cook am na so this instance be, if u know what u are doing then no kwalms, grin grin grin grin

B.T.W., if that wallet ever dry up, i would zappp, so quick, u wouldnt belive it, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ogboraph(m): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2008
If i talk now. They will say i ve come again with nönsence hmmm
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by sillyboy(m): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2008
Smurf, you don spoil finish! Am happy though. . .proves peddling around with Sillyboy has definately impacted your life  cool

See the expressions you are even using to analyze "this subject"

Good. . am proud of you.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by chika98: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2008
Fighting everyday to see who is stronger than the other. Works wonders grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by smurf1(f): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2008
lolz, I'm going for deliverance on Sunday, and my fasting start tommorow, DRY fasting for that matter, I'm kneeling down to night to pray hard and talk to God, Silly u be bad influence ohhh,  grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by A40(m): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Kai, what girls have u been messing with grin tongue
Freakazoids!!!  grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by nana(f): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2008
hmmm
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by tope2000(f): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2008
chika98:

Fighting everyday to see who is stronger than the other. Works wonders grin

Lmao grin grin grin

A-40:

Freakazoids!!!  grin grin

I thought as much grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by sillyboy(m): 2:04am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

lolz, I'm going for deliverance on Sunday, and my fasting start tommorow, DRY fasting for that matter, I'm kneeling down to night to pray hard and talk to God, Silly u be bad influence ohhh, grin grin grin

Yo are making it sound like am the devil himself.

Thought we like ourselves like we are. Why are you praying and fasting? . . . Dont you like "us" like we are?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Am Pregnant For Him!wat Do I Do? / Want Out Of A Marriage After 2 Months! / Is He Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.