Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? (18073 Views)

Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by pazienza(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP be like: Okezie ga enweta mmeri na IKPEAZU

APGA be like: Abia ga abu ndi mbu, Abia agaghi abu ndi IKPEAZU.

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Remarkable: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Remarkable:
I can't argue with that, I hear ya...

I am currently listening to Senator Enyinnaya Abariba being interviewed and I am getting so pomped up and happy for Aba, the great city that has been neglected even from the 90s when I recall see on NTA channel 6, how faulks road would be like a river and you see men with rolled up trousers trying to find their way... and now it seems that the city is about to re transformed... T.A. Orji whom everyone loves to hate for ignoring Aba as they say, could easily have zoned it elsewhere, but now he zoned it to Aba south and is supporting a man that knows the city, worked and labored the city and is already mapping out his strategy that so far as we've heard him say, will benefit the masses (instead of only the infrastructure) ... the sky will be the limit for the great city! PDP via Ikpeazu is our man!
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by asha80(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Remarkable:

I am currently listening to Senator Enyinnaya Abariba being interviewed and I am getting so pomped up and happy for Aba, the great city that has been neglected even from the 90s when I recall see on NTA channel 6, how faulks road would be like a river and you see men with rolled up trousers trying to find their way... and now it seems that the city is about to re transformed... T.A. Orji whom everyone loves to hate for ignoring Aba as they say, could easily have zoned it elsewhere, but now he zoned it to Aba south and is supporting a man that knows the city, worked and labored the city and is already mapping out his strategy that so far as we've heard him say, will benefit the masses (instead of only the infrastructure) ... the sky will be the limit for the great city! PDP via Ikpeazu is our man!
funny comment...getting pumped up for nothing...mapping out strategy indeed when common refuse disposal and clean up of aba was rocket science...i wonder what influence and effect abaribe's tenure in the senate so far has had on aba self
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by michelz: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
This is an opportunity for Abians to liberate themselves from the age-long shackles of the Orji families and their cabals. Abians can't afford to take chances by voting for Okezie Ikpeazu,who obviously would be a repeat of T.A Orji. Abians can't afford to be tied down yet again by stooges of T.A Orji for another 8 years while other states move forward positively. Abia state needs drastic/urgent intervention in almost all the sectors. Abia state needs industries,well-thought out plan for development for the hardworking Abians. And who better to do all these than Dr Alex Otti - a proven technocrat with brilliant record,one who would not afford for his name and good track record to be soiled? Abians be wise.

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by ICHINONYE(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2015
We don't need d gods or any1 to tell us any body associated wit TA.Orji wud b a failure, Abians wise up n let's free our self
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Remarkable: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2015
I am glad you chose your words carefully, as opposed to those that will rush to say "8 years in the senate and he has NOTHING to show for it"...; but let's leave that one aside for now, just know, or ask, (and I will let you know) that he has been representing the senatorial zone well and provided with dividends of democracy.

On Ikpeazu, are you saying he did not perform well as head (DG) of ASEPA in Aba?

Anyhoo, I don't expect you to feel the same way as I do because you are not from Abia state, so whether a performer is coming to transform the city or not, doesn't really concern you - it seems.... but I have high hopes for that city, given the things I have witnessed being set in place for the city to "take off"... from the ultra modern market 70% completeion for which forms are being sold at UBA now... to Geometric power plant targeted at the city for 24 hr power (this will only take backbiters to hold this project up, God forbid) and the roads being made accessible to and from the location... etc etc ... I am really happy for Umu Aba and TAO who chose not to be selfish and bring confusion or imposition etc to the state shows how much he's been wrongly labelled by the media, esp. of OUK's The Sun. I mean... even Abaribe stepped down, chose not to run, and decided to throw his hat behind the man that is getting ready for the task ahead.

asha80:
funny comment...getting pumped up for nothing...mapping out strategy indeed when common refuse disposal and clean up of aba was rocket science...i wonder what influence and effect abaribe's tenure in the senate so far has had on aba self
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Remarkable: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2015
michelz:
This is an opportunity for Abians to liberate themselves from the age-long shackles of the Orji families and their cabals. Abians can't afford to take chances by voting for Okezie Ikpeazu,who obviously would be a repeat of T.A Orji. Abians can't afford to be tied down yet again by stooges of T.A Orji for another 8 years while other states move forward positively. Abia state needs drastic/urgent intervention in almost all the sectors. Abia state needs industries,well-thought out plan for development for the hardworking Abians. And who better to do all these than Dr Alex Otti - a proven technocrat with brilliant record,one who would not afford for his name and good track record to be soiled? Abians be wise.

I like how you ended your post..."Abians be wise"

and they sare, lemme ask you, guess whom the people are, that are carrying the election campaign of Ikpeazu?

Exactly! its Ngwa people - Obioma Ngwa to be precise.

Go to Aba, Ikpeazu's name is everywhere and on the lips of all... they know whom they are going to vote for, it is not, NOT, T.A. Orji, he is not running for governor again...he, Orji will have minimal influence the moment he steps into Enyimba city, so they whom know his village, his family, his brothers and sisters,Aba people will not let TA control Ikpeazu the way you guys want to sell it and make 'em vote for Oti.

industries, infrastructure etc are going to be made possible by Ikpeazu, the fine gentleman has even said he is not governor only for Aba, but that will be his main focus as the cash cow of the state and possibly the south east as well, competing only with Onitcha.

Gee, I can't stop talking about this man! Aba kwenu!!!!
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by asha80(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Remarkable ikpeazu's name is the name of every lips in aba...haha you are a clown and must be having a laugh...tell all that to someone who does not live in aba or have people who live there....so ikpeazu performed as ansepa deputy chairman and the person in charge of aba right?do you even know aba?lol abeg
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Remarkable: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2015
asha80:
Remarkable ikpeazu's name is the name of every lips in aba...haha you are a clown and must be having a laugh...tell all that to someone who does not live in aba or have people who live there....so ikpeazu performed as ansepa deputy chairman and the person in charge of aba right?do you even know aba?lol abeg

With each successive post you make, I await a categorical statement from you, (to see whether it will come by as an accusation or or by the many lies usually pandered about concerning Abia state but you haven't really put down your foot on either side of the fence its almost like you are being slippery... I bu onye ofmmanu?
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by ICHINONYE(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
The paid slowpoke is just leavin in his own World, Ikpeazu my feet, even d name means failure in Igbo, tel me who wants to associate wit failures, leave them alone we wil teach them a lerson. Nxt month
asha80:
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
abacrested:
How can one compare Otti who has managed an organisation as big as Diamond bank with the that touth recruited recently by Ochendo global to continue looting the state. The only office held by Ikpeazu is deputy Asepa chairman in charge of Aba and you need to see how excited he was, using touths in aba to harass and extort money from people. Tell me anywhere in the world that after paying 3600 monthly for refuse disposal, your giving from 6 pm to 8 pm to dispose the refuse . people are bailed with as much as 10000 naira when caught with refuse in the morning. Nothing good will ever come out of Ochendo ' camp considering how Ikpeazu emerged. He was the least qualified among all before the primaries, he lacks the capacity, platform and experience to govern a state in need of good leadership. Otti on the other hand is just what abia needs now to catch up with other states,an abia version of Peter Obi, he has already promised to build 3 flyovers at 3 strategic places of ogbor hill which records an average of 10 accidents per month, osisioma junction and port - Harcourt road junction all in aba . he sees aba from a different perspective unlike Ikpeazu who sees politics as business. Otti is the man but he will not win, ask me Why?

sorry sir, you do not know okezie very well. he has Ben in politics since 2002 serving under ouk as obingwa tc chairman after he resigned as a hod in ebonyi state university. he has gone ahead to hold other positions in abia state. therefore get it right that he is not a neophyte in politics
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
papaejima1:
Now onto more cogent issues.
I appreciate the healthy discussion on this topic.
I will go for Ikpeazu.
Many who associate TA with OUK will know that there is no love between the two today. We know how that came about, so no need rehashing it.

I believe same scenario will play out with Ikpeazu if TA tends to become over-bearing on him. Forget Ikuku's purported house speakership ambitions. He will be dealt with at the appropriate time. He is no threat!

Otti jumped into the fray when he learnt TA was going to hand over to an Ngwa man. Otti was always running around TA seeking to become his annointed until the last minute. It was when he lost out that he joined APGA. So in that respect he is no different from Ikpeazu.

As for being a technocrat, I admit he has the requisite credentials. However, it is one thing to run a structured organization and another to run a state like Abia where practically nothing works. It requires someone who has been in the system and understands it to know where to hit to cause a fundamental change.

Again, Ikpeazu is an Aba man to the core. Aba is the sore thumb of Abia state and south east. Get aba right and you have the south east right. And who is more qualified to do that than the man who was born and bred in the house?

Privately, ikpeazu agonizes about aba more than many of you guys. Hand him the reins and watch him soar!

Finally I would have advocated a govt that will have otti in the decision making process even if Ikpeazu is governor. Abia state requires all the help it can get from all and sundry to pull it out of its present quagmire.

There is this story we were told as kids on how the tortoise got its shell in joints. It is said that when tortoise fell from oroigwe (high in the sky) and shattered into pieces ( like abia state), the animals contracted the crab and the snail to put him back together. The crab will hold together two pieces of shell and the snail will slide over them gumming them together. That way the tortoise was brought back to perfect health!

Abia needs it.
Vote Okezie Ikpeazu

this is the best truth told in his thread. otti feel out with ta becos the zoning does not favour him. the problem is that people have been blinded by hatred. no one wants to look at okezie they are only seeing ta. let me ask who and who is sponsoring Alex. is it pej and others which have vested interest in the state or is Alex sponsoring himself? if he is sponsoring himself How did he make his money as a salaried man. Am just tied to type So many other things but one thing that defines Alex is the more you watch the less you see
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by onyfrank: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
chiobysyk:

this is the best truth told in his thread. otti feel out with ta becos the zoning does not favour him. the problem is that people have been blinded by hatred. no one wants to look at okezie they are only seeing ta. let me ask who and who is sponsoring Alex. is it pej and others which have vested interest in the state or is Alex sponsoring himself? if he is sponsoring himself How did he make his money as a salaried man. Am just tied to type So many other things but one thing that defines Alex is the more you watch the less you see
Otti has money and he is also well connected with people who have money. His friends are well to do billioniares, he is the man fit for the job kpakam
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
onyfrank:

Otti has money and he is also well connected with people who have money. His friends are well to do billioniares, he is the man fit for the job kpakam

So we should vote for him just because he has money and connections? with all the money he has What impact has he made in abia state
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by onyfrank: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
If the President's wife
can visit Umuahia and
tell Abians to Vote for
her Husband as
President for second
term BUT urge them to vote for a candidate of
their choice for
Governorship post
because the PDP has
failed in Abia State,
what other evidence do Abians need to make
the right choice come
April 11 ? T.A Orji's misgovernance
is an embarrassment to
his Party and they
won't waste time
anywhere to reject him
or his stooge. Do not allow those who
wish Abia to remain
bedevilled by
godfatherism & bad
governance deceive
you. KooKooRooKooooo
oooooo !!!! Its a new
dawn!!! AAA all the way!
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Seamareggae(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2015
ferderick:
PDP has failed us at all level. They are bunch of bastards. It's Alex.
At d national level, d worst APC candidate, is still a better alternative. Am considering declaring for APC soon. I bliv they will deliver, 4get d propagandas.
Wowwwww... Coming from an ibo guy... I wish APGA had join APC..
by now... PDP wud have been history...
I wonder if they have any positive manifesto there candidates adhere to when they win....
Change is coming soon in all aspects of Nigeria ...
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
chiobysyk:

sorry sir, you do not know okezie very well. he has Ben in politics since 2002 serving under ouk as obingwa tc chairman after he resigned as a hod in ebonyi state university. he has gone ahead to hold other positions in abia state. therefore get it right that he is not a neophyte in politics
The truth is ur sermon will not help. The same okezie that couldn't keep Aba neat as the ASEPA boss? Ur messiah will lose in Aba. Hope u dnt want me to remind u the number of time ur ikpeazu was stoned and disgraced in Aba?
If u dnt knw the meaning of IKPEAZU, I do. In Igbo language it is "THE LAST". If u wana be last, I dnt and no amount of Ngwa machination will stop your ikpeazu from receiving a resounding slap from Abians on APRIL 11th. Don't forget in haste the GENERAL NGWAPHOBIA in the State. Aside that, the other LGAs have decided for CHANGE and that CHANGE is APGA.
#WeHaveDecided. #AbiaFirst. #OttiAlex #IkpeazuNo.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by meforyou1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Otty is da man, and APGA is the party in Abia State
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Curlieweed:

Propaganda or no propaganda, if in the midst of Objokes civilian dictatorship coupled with Iwuruwu's perfidy, the people of Anambra can reject the shenanigans of the PDP in their state, what exactly is stopping Abia?

If the people of Imo can eject an incumbent PDP governor, what excuse do Abians have? Liberate yourselves now from external PDP slavery, now. Vote APGA, Vote Alex Otti!
Thanks.
#WeHaveDecided
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by asha80(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
onyfrank:
If the President's wife
can visit Umuahia and
tell Abians to Vote for
her Husband as
President for second
term BUT urge them to vote for a candidate of
their choice for
Governorship post
because the PDP has
failed in Abia State,
what other evidence do Abians need to make
the right choice come
April 11 ? T.A Orji's misgovernance
is an embarrassment to
his Party and they
won't waste time
anywhere to reject him
or his stooge. Do not allow those who
wish Abia to remain
bedevilled by
godfatherism & bad
governance deceive
you. KooKooRooKooooo
oooooo !!!! Its a new
dawn!!! AAA all the way!
dud this actually happen?
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Remarkable:
I just listened to Oti and with what I already know of his accomplishments, I think he has excelled in his field... I hesitate to state he is "better" than Ikpeazu, because Ikpeazu seems like a son of the soil/grassroot politician that knows Aba in and out, and Oti sounds like an outsider to Aba... don't know if you know what I mean? and something true Oti said is that security and other issues of Abia state have been dealt with by past governments, and this time concentration should be on Aba. That, I agree, but sincerely don't think Oti is the man; I think though, that if op possible, two men putting heads together would e the most excellent result as I think merging their plans/ideas for Aba will be beyond expectation vis a viz Aba becoming an international city.

and guess what? Ikpeazu has called for cooperation of others.. I saw a link like that on youtube but haven't watched it yet, but I believe he is willing and open to cooperate with Oti.. why wont a son of the soil/Aba want the best for Aba?
Thunder fire you. May the Heavens judge u. A failure that can't keep his own town clean. Is Aba the only town in Abia?
We have decided for Otti and there is nufin failures like u can do abt it. The way we disgraced him at Enyimba stadium during the maranthon, the booing during Bishop Onyia burial, the way we locked him out during a visit at Ariaria will exactly be d way we will disgrace him come April.
Otti will do a Rochas and I have gotten my PVC to aid the campaign.
For telling me to vote a FAILURE, thunder fire you.
Sorry for the insult, ur gut and romance with FAILURE got me annoyed. If u dnt like what is happening in ANAMBRA, I LUV it.
#GOODLUCK/OTTI2015
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Remarkable:
I am glad you chose your words carefully, as opposed to those that will rush to say "8 years in the senate and he has NOTHING to show for it"...; but let's leave that one aside for now, just know, or ask, (and I will let you know) that he has been representing the senatorial zone well and provided with dividends of democracy.

On Ikpeazu, are you saying he did not perform well as head (DG) of ASEPA in Aba?

Anyhoo, I don't expect you to feel the same way as I do because you are not from Abia state, so whether a performer is coming to transform the city or not, doesn't really concern you - it seems.... but I have high hopes for that city, given the things I have witnessed being set in place for the city to "take off"... from the ultra modern market 70% completeion for which forms are being sold at UBA now... to Geometric power plant targeted at the city for 24 hr power (this will only take backbiters to hold this project up, God forbid) and the roads being made accessible to and from the location... etc etc ... I am really happy for Umu Aba and TAO who chose not to be selfish and bring confusion or imposition etc to the state shows how much he's been wrongly labelled by the media, esp. of OUK's The Sun. I mean... even Abaribe stepped down, chose not to run, and decided to throw his hat behind the man that is getting ready for the task ahead.

So u are advising me to vote for a FAILURE that can't even keep his own home town clean? Am sure u are joking, but pls don't try that again.
#OTTI
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Curlieweed:

Propaganda or no propaganda, if in the midst of Objokes civilian dictatorship coupled with Iwuruwu's perfidy, the people of Anambra can reject the shenanigans of the PDP in their state, what exactly is stopping Abia?

If the people of Imo can eject an incumbent PDP governor, what excuse do Abians have? Liberate yourselves now from external PDP slavery, now. Vote APGA, Vote Alex Otti!
I like this pro apga stand but apga needs to entirely dissociate itself from the pdp at all levels for it to survive. In fact if apga does not win any state in the coming elections, obiano might end up defecting.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Remarkable:

I like how you ended your post..."Abians be wise"

and they sare, lemme ask you, guess whom the people are, that are carrying the election campaign of Ikpeazu?

Exactly! its Ngwa people - Obioma Ngwa to be precise.

Go to Aba, Ikpeazu's name is everywhere and on the lips of all... they know whom they are going to vote for, it is not, NOT, T.A. Orji, he is not running for governor again...he, Orji will have minimal influence the moment he steps into Enyimba city, so they whom know his village, his family, his brothers and sisters,Aba people will not let TA control Ikpeazu the way you guys want to sell it and make 'em vote for Oti.

industries, infrastructure etc are going to be made possible by Ikpeazu, the fine gentleman has even said he is not governor only for Aba, but that will be his main focus as the cash cow of the state and possibly the south east as well, competing only with Onitcha.

Gee, I can't stop talking about this man! Aba kwenu!!!!
Where were u when he was driven away like a thief at the Peoples' stadium? The disgrace was so obvious that Magic FM apologised the next day.
Where were you when he was denied access into Ariara?
Where were you when he and his master were booed inside a HOLY church during Bishop Onyia burial?
People like you cannot stop us. On April 11th, Abians will rise and judge IKPEAZU and TAO. I have gotten my PVC, I shall sit in judge against the enemies of this STATE.
#WeHaveDecided.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seamareggae:

Wowwwww... Coming from an ibo guy... I wish APGA had join APC..
by now... PDP wud have been history...
I wonder if they have any positive manifesto there candidates adhere to when they win....
Change is coming soon in all aspects of Nigeria ...
D post u quoted was before the certificate sage. Ur messiah does not have an ordinary sch cert, and I will never entrust the future of my unborn children into the hands of an illiterate. Give me a Kwankwaso, a Fashola, a Rochas, an Oshiobaba or even an Atiku and not an illiterate that doesn't even know the name of his running mate and the difference bw global oil prices and the domestic one.
On March 28, Nigerians will rise in judgement against the enemies of this Nation. I have gotten my PVC and I shall sit in judgement against the certificate forger.
#GOODLUCK
#OTTIALEX.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by ICHINONYE(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Otti n Goodluck for us Abians, noting can n wud stop us, By Gods grace we wil win
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by konjakonja(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abia must be librated from the hands of corrupt umuohuhu,Okezie Ikpeazu is the answer. Alex Otila Ncheke will crash like Dana Air. Okezuo Abia. Both Ikpeazu and Nyerere are good for Abia as they're both UmuNgwa la eji eri mmiri ukazi etemara etema but Nyerere knows Prof Ikpeazu is the most loved in Abia right now. Aba must be great again, vote Associate Prof Okezie Victor Ikpeazu for Governor Abia State 2015
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by onyfrank: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
U are too much, but try next time because Alexander the great has taken over. See u in 2023,,
konjakonja:
Abia must be librated from the hands of corrupt umuohuhu,Okezie Ikpeazu is the answer. Alex Otila Ncheke will crash like Dana Air. Okezuo Abia. Both Ikpeazu and Nyerere are good for Abia as they're both UmuNgwa la eji eri mmiri ukazi etemara etema but Nyerere knows Prof Ikpeazu is the most loved in Abia right now. Aba must be great again, vote Associate Prof Okezie Victor Ikpeazu for Governor Abia State 2015
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by ICHINONYE(m): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2015
May God take ur life idiot n imbecilee like u, why not bring IKpeazu for president,u must b so ashamed of ur silly self, God 4bid we shal neva go back again, PDP in Abia is a failure n we wil nt sucumb, try next time wit ur false preaching

konjakonja:
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
there are salient questions one must ask about abia state in this up coming elections:
who is Alex otti? we all seem to be hearing about him this election period. what wonders did he perform in diamond bank. which party was he in before he went to apga? if otti claims to be rich he should tell us how much his salary was and let's do a culmination of it for the number of years he worked with diamond bank? where is Alex from? if I had a little respect for him he lost it cos one who could lie blatantly about his place of original just to cling to power cannot be trusted with a responsibility that requires integrity. and lastly who asked Alex to come out for the gubernatorial contest?

who is okezie ikpeazu, what is his record?

had pdp chosen uche ogah, would ta be labelled the way he is today?

let's judge the two contestants based on who they are apart from party affiliations. do you think Alex is a match for ikpeazu?

I need sincere answers to the questions raised above. please if you do not have sincere answers do the needful
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by konjakonja(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
ICHINONYE:
May God take ur life idiot n imbecilee like u, why not bring IKpeazu for president,u must b so ashamed of ur silly self, God 4bid we shal neva go back again, PDP in Abia is a failure n we wil nt sucumb, try next time wit ur false preaching

Egbe eluigwe gbabguokwa gira ezilaulo gi. Foolish man that is not proud of his lineage. Ikpeazu must win come rain come sun. Idiot
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
chiobysyk:
there are salient questions one must ask about abia state in this up coming elections:
who is Alex otti? we all seem to be hearing about him this election period. what wonders did he perform in diamond bank. which party was he in before he went to apga? if otti claims to be rich he should tell us how much his salary was and let's do a culmination of it for the number of years he worked with diamond bank? where is Alex from? if I had a little respect for him he lost it cos one who could lie blatantly about his place of original just to cling to power cannot be trusted with a responsibility that requires integrity. and lastly who asked Alex to come out for the gubernatorial contest?

who is okezie ikpeazu, what is his record?

had pdp chosen uche ogah, would ta be labelled the way he is today?

let's judge the two contestants based on who they are apart from party affiliations. do you think Alex is a match for ikpeazu?

I need sincere answers to the questions raised above. please if you do not have sincere answers do the needful

We don't need u people to LIBERATE Abia. Assuming u were around Ariaria Int'l Mkt today when Sai BaBa visited, u would have known the answer to those questions.
We have decided for Otti and there is nufin people like you and your messiah TAO can do about it.
Aba is on a TOTAL LOCKDOWN for OTTI, and on 11th, we shall sit in judgement against the enemies of this STATE.
Sai AlexBaBa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud / South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit / FG To Build 3 New Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.